Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Beautiful Addiction (Philip)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Beautiful Addiction (Philip) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Beautiful Addiction (Philip)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Seemed like Briana wasn't in the mood to wait anymore. Good. Philip was glad that was the case. They could advance to much more interesting things. They didn't simply have to continue playing charades, when it was obvious that they both wished to have each other. "I have a room upstairs. It's not very used. It could use a beautiful woman's touch. As could I..." He said, slowly getting up. He let go of Briana's hand, just to offer his own for her to take. "That is, if you wish to spend a fun time with Mister Prince!" He playfully said, bowing afterwards.

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Addiction (Philip) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Beautiful Addiction (Philip)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 pm

"That sounds perfect, Mister Prince. And I would be happy at add that touch to both the room...and you," she said playfully. "That is, if you are alright with spending some....quality time with a creature such as myself," she added slipping her hand into the one he offered to her. She stood, her green tie-dye skirt falling gracefully to just above her ankles. Briana picked up her book and gently blew out the candle before turning to Tom. "Lead the way," she said with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:34 am

"I am more than alright with doing so," he said, taking a good luck at Briana's body once she was up. Captivating and attractive woman. What a combination. Philip smirked, making his way around the table. Step by step, he climbed the stairs. As he reached his room, he opened the door slowly. "C'mon in Briana. Seems not many people are up in this floor." Thank god, Philip didn't want to be interrupted by some lady simply wanting to clean his room. He entered, and breathed heavily. His room was tidied up, completely clean. His bed had new white sheets, and there was enough space for a party in the room. He turned back, offering Briana his hand yet again, this time, to help her into the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:57 am

Briana smiled sweetly when Tom confirmed that he was indeed fine with spending some intimate time with a vampire such as herself. She wasn't surprised as he had mentioned that he had before. She followed him gracefully up the steps to his room. When Tom opened the door to his room, she smiled at what she saw: the room was large and clean, the bed made with clean sheets, and everything in its place. Everything looked very nice. Her attention was brought back to Tom when he told her to come in and offered her his hand. Briana smile coyly at him and set her hand softly in his, taking a step into the room. She set her book on the bureau next to the door as she turned her soft dark eyes on Tom and saying, "It's a lovely room, Tom. One of the larger ones, I imagine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 pm

As Briana gave Philip her soft hand, he smirked, at her comment, slowly pulling her inside. "Indeed. But I want you to focus on something else, other than the room," he stated, playfully. At least the room was able to accommodate both of them easily, and had enough space for them to do whatever they wanted. Philip didn't know Briana's private antics in the bedroom, but he was curious to learn them. Amelia had some unusual moves. Philip however, loved every single one of them. Briana would surely be the same. The door closer, as Philip pulled Briana to himself a bit more violently. "Alone at last. No watchful eyes falling on us. Simply you and me." He said, swiftly wrapping his arms around Briana's waist, looking into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Briana giggled lightly when Philip asked her to think about other such things than the room. When he pulled her, strongly to him, Briana's eyes darkened a bit more. Alone at last. No watchful eyes falling on us. Simply you and me. As she looked into his eyes, she felt the passion she felt for him growing stronger as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Briana put her hands on his chest, looking down, and gently moved them up and over his shoulders, wrapping them around his neck. She felt his pulse, fast and strong, as her wrists rested against his neck. She drew closer to him and then kissed him softly on the lips, just a taste. When she pulled away, she again looked into his eyes, her eyes dark like the night sky, "Just you and me...." she purred with a seductive smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:51 pm

As Briana brought their kiss to an end, Philip's eyes shouted 'I want you'. It was easily seen. And Philip didn't try to hide it. His hands lowered from her waist, into her ass. He gave it a firm squeeze over her skirt, pulling her against him, making her body rub against his. Philip smirked, as he kissed Briana. Softly. Coming down from her lips, her cheek, and then, her neck. "Vampires like this, right..." he joked, slightly pulling Briana's soft skin with his teeth. He stopped suddenly, and put his lips around her neck. He sucked her skin slightly, groping her rear end more violently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Briana's eyes echoed what Philip's said when she read his desire in his eyes. She felt his hands slide down her back and settle on her butt. She closed her eyes and smiled softly as he gave it a squeeze. She willingly pressed herself against him, and rubbed her body against his letting him know of her desire, in case he might have missed it in her dark eyes. Briana welcomed his gentle kiss and then tilted her head, exposing her neck, as his kiss left her lips and traveled down her cheek to her neck. When he lightly bit her, asking if vampires liked that, she drew a small breath sounding almost like a gasp. Suddenly, his kiss turned into a sensation that made Briana's muscles flex and tighten her grip around him. Her fingers ran through his hair on the back of his head as a purr escaped her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:48 am

Philip climbed up Briana's body, up to her chest, still caressing her neck with kisses. He grabbed her breast slithering under her green tee. Bringing his lips next to her ear, he breathed heavily, to let her know his desire for her. All the lust he felt at the moment. His hands played with her chest, as he pulled his head away, slowly, and calmly. He smiled upon the look of her face. He gave her a small peck, followed by a deeper kiss. While that happened, he got his other hand under her shirt, following the traces of her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:16 am

Briana's body responded to his touch, pushing and moving against him. She moved her face so that her cheek nuzzled against his head as he continued to plant kisses on her neck. As his hand found her chest, beneath her shirt, she moved her hands to his shoulders and grabbed his shirt. Her breathing began to match his as she heard and felt his breath on her ear. She wanted him, and she wanted him badly. Apparently, he wished for the same. As Tom pulled away and looked at her, the feral look of a young vampire was beginning to take over her features. Briana could feel her new instincts wanting to take over, but she continued to fight to stay in control. He kissed her, lightly, and then again much deeper, a soft moan sounding from her throat.

Carefully, Briana tasted the inside of Tom's mouth, while her hands slid down his chest and grabbed his shirt where it was tucked into his jeans. Gently, she pulled it, untucking it and pulling it up and over his head. She pulled away slightly and looked at him and smiled, her dark eyes mysterious and mischevious. He was handsome, there was no mistake about that. "You bite well for a mortal," she breathed heavily. Briana drew close to him and whispered into his ear, "Why not let me show you how it's done." She kissed him along his jaw and down onto his neck. Briana could feel his pulse hammering against her lips as she touched them to his neck. A dark smile crept onto her face and she first kissed his neck and then, ever so gently, sunk her teeth into his soft flesh. The bite wasn't deep, but the way she bit him was filled with passion. She closed her eyes as she took a small sample of his blood, making sure to stay as focused as she could on the moment and not what her young vampire instincts wanted her to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:06 pm

As Briana tasted Philip, he did the same. Her lips could drive a man insane, but so could the rest of her mouth. As his shirt was pulled off, Philip smirked. Briana was eager to see him completely nude. "I have a lot of experience," he said, with his normal charming tone. Philip grinned at Briana's question, and shrugged slightly, "I am yours for the day. Do what you wish." He stated, feeling her hot lips travel down his body, giving him a sensation of excitement, higher than the one he was feeling before. Like if a thousand lightening bolts struck him, and made his body temperature increase. As Briana's teeth sunk not so deep into his skin, Philip first tightened his grip around her. Then he smirked. His hands appeared on the other side of Briana's tee, as Philip ripped it apart, still letting her bite him. He made his hands travel up Briana's back, and ripped it apart, pulling the center away. His hands slipped under her skirt, entering by her waist. He slowly made his fingers get under her panties, as he felt some blood pile up on top of his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Briana's face read the young vampire she was as Tom tore her shirt and bra from her body. Her body arched against him as his touch covered her all over. Briana released him and seductively lick the tiny pool of blood that had pooled slightly just under where she had bit him. He tasted delicious and she wanted more, but her moral of he was a human stopped her. She would have him other ways. Briana moved herself to stop his touching and firmly pushed him back, moving him towards the bed. When they reach it, she quickly undid his belt, button, and zipper before forcing him to sit. Briana kept her darkened, wild eyes on him as she gracefully moved onto his lap, straddling him. She leaned in closer and purred to him, "We have each other. Wishes get granted both ways." As she kissed him deeply, she moved her hips against him while they sat. Her hands traveled down his back as far as they could reach without breaking the kiss, and when she brought them back up his back, she scratched him, not feather light, but not hard enough to draw blood. Just firm enough to possibly drive him crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Philip shivered slightly, as Briana took her teeth away from his neck. It was pleasing to have her embraced around him. But what was coming next, and Briana was making sure it would come next, was much better. Philip let himself be acted upon, as he had said he was hers for the day. He sat down, not even trying to resist to Briana's actions, as they excited him even more. As she got on his lap, he pulled her as close as he could. He wanted them both to feel warm. To feel each other. As they kissed, Philip's eyes grew wide, as nails were brought up his back. He groaned a bit, but suddenly smirked. "Ah, You bitch..." He whispered. "You're more than ready...tell me you want me. Tell me you need me to do this." He ordered, slowly burying his head on her chest, still massaging her breasts at the same time. If she said what he asked for, he'd take her right there and then. No waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Briana grinned impishly at his command of her and then moaned as he buried his face in her chest, his hands having their way with her breasts. She grabbed his hair and bent his head back so she could see his face. She leaned in and kissed him, hard on the lips, and while her mouth was busy with his, she let go of his hair and grabbed his wrists, pushed him with her body so he was laying down, his hands pinned under her strong grip. Briana moved so she was next to his ear where she breathed heavily, and purred to him, "I want you, Tom. I need you," she said grinding her hips against his. "I'm yours for the taking," she sighed against his ear before returning to passionately kissing his lips.

Briana's Action:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:10 pm

As her hips ran against Philip, his eyes closed shut as she kissed him passionately. Philip made his fingers intertwine with Briana's slowly, as he slowly pulled Briana to the side. He inverted the position, getting up. He took the rest of his clothes off, and stripped Briana of her skirt, and then, slowly kissed her long legs, dropping steamy breaths each time his lips connected with her skin, until he got to her waist. He proceeded to take her panties off, and pulled her closer to him, grabbing one of her breasts roughly, smirking down at her. "Let me give you a whole lot of fun..." He said, as it started.

4 Hours Later

The sheets were thrown of the bed, there was a small bit of blood on the floor, and Philip laid next to Briana, still fondling her body in his near unconscious state. This girl gave him a very good time. He wasn't gonna forget it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Briana lay facing Tom, smiling as he continued to fondle her bare breast. She leaned up on one elbow and gently touched a set of deep scratch marks on his upper arm. She leaned over and kissed them gently. As she looked Tom's gorgeous body over, she noticed that not only had she scratched him, she had bitten him once again. She followed the faint trickle path to his left collar bone and she shook her head slightly when she saw the deep bite marks she had left. Just as with the scratched, she leaned in and kissed the bite mark, too. When she leaned back, she flipped her hair off her shoulder, exposing her neck. "I'm sorry for getting a wee bit....rough....with you, Tom. I didn't mean to hurt you," she said looking into his eyes. Her young feral self had taken over at some point during the excitement they had experienced, but she didn't know when. All she did know was he was very good at what he had done to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Philip was reminded of how small children let their mothers kiss their wounds. It usually meant the wounds would get better. He wished that also applied to gorgeous women, because like that, his little scratches and bites would surely disappear. As Philip took a good look at her neck, he answered, "I can handle rough. Mostly. As long as you don't rip me apart," He smirked, understanding what was on Briana's neck. "Seems that i gave you a hickey. Maybe your blood was going around too fast to notice that. Surely, I excited you too much." He gazed at her naked body, and although he was tired, licked his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Briana looked away and smiled. She knew why the love bite was still on her neck, but Tom didn't know that about her. When she looked back at him, she reached out and lightly stroked his bare chest with her fingers. "You did that, indeed, Tom. But, the mark did heal as quickly as you are used to not because of your expertise in the area of bedding a woman," as she spoke, the bruise healed until one would never know it was there. "Side effect of the diet I choose," she added with a wink, and leaned in to kiss his moistened lips tenderly. When she broke the kiss, she cuddled up next to him, resting her head on his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Philip slowly reciprocated the kiss, only moving his lips. As Briana laid her head on his chest, Philip played with a tip of her hair. He then bursted out laughing. "Your diet has kept your body in shape. Your breasts are so soft, and tender. You don't know how much I enjoyed playing with them while we were tied by our lower members." He joked, but yet, saying a powerful truth. "Briana," he started, "this was just sex for you right?" He asked, curious to see Briana's reaction. He was still excited about the situation, but he was very curious as well. If she had other intentions, Philip wouldn't know what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:06 am

"Oh I know you enjoyed them very much," she teased him. Tom had, in fact, fondled them quite often during their intimate session. Not that Briana was complaining as he did have an amazing touch. "I mean, I don't feed on....humans. Makes the healing slower," she explained looking up at him, her bright blue eyes soft. At his next question, she propped herself up on one elbow and smiled. "Was it just sex to you, Tom?" she asked lightly, her smile not fading. The look on Briana's face didn't show any sign of an answer for his question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:26 am

"Animals huh? I can understand why you do that..." He said, sighing. Her next question didn't leave him confused. Not at all. Again, this wasn't the woman for him. "Yes." he responded coldly. He couldn't let the relationship grow. He didn't want that. In fact, he got up, and started to get dressed. Putting on his underwear, and his trousers, followed by his shirt. "It was pleasing though!" He added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Briana laughed. "Then the sex was mutual," she said as she got up gracefully and put on her panties and skirt. "And, yes," she went to him, grabbing his collar and pulling himself in for a deep kiss. When she finished kissing him, she leaned in and whispered to him, "Very enjoyable..." She released him and finished dressing. "How do you understand my food choice, Tom?" she asked lightly as she twisted her hair up and stuck the jade stick into it to hold it in place. She was truly curious to hear his answer. Briana was sure that he would be shocked to hear that she, a vampire, would actually feed on something other than humans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Philip enjoyed the kiss, licking his lips as Briana pulled away. She  was already dressed from the waist down. Pity, Philip enjoyed seeing her nude. He put on his shoes, picking up his jacket"You don't want to kill humans..." Philip stated, putting on his jacket. He set it straight, passing his hand by his hair. He blew one of his strands of hair of his forehead, and looked back at Briana. He pecked her lips, as he made his way to the door. "I'm pretty sure your mind will change like every other vampire." He said, opening the door. "Oh and, Bri...next time we meet...call me Philip!" He said with a smirk, closing the door. In fact, he didn't have anything else in that room, other than the jacket that he was not using before. So now, he could depart. Which was what he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Briana was surprised that Tom had figured out her reasoning behind picking animals as a food source over the more hearty humans. She raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly as his comment of her changing her mind. It wasn't likely, but she couldn't see the future. Even if she did end up switching over to humans, she was going to fight to stay a 'vegetarian' of sorts. Just before he slipped through the door, Briana turned as he said to call him Philip the next time they met... Had he stayed a moment longer, she would have seen her shake her head slightly and flash a bright smile. "So, Philip.... Whenever we meet again, I now know your real name. Perfect," she mused to herself as she finished dressing and readied to leave herself. She noticed his abandoned jacket and picked it up. She smiled as she thought of the fun she had had with Tom...Philip. Enjoyable, very enjoyable... Briana then exited the room, with the jacket and her book...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2