Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Chance Meeting (Open)

Go down

Chance Meeting (Open) Empty Chance Meeting (Open)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Ted was sitting in one of the man armchairs in the library, one leg crossed at the ankle on the other, with his sketchpad propped on it like an easel. He had always found drawing to be soothing and relaxing. With how crazy the school had been since the WolfClaw students had arrived and the excitement of the Tri-Wizard Tournament taking place, any chance he got to relax and unwind he took.

Ted sighed as he looked at the book opened and resting on the arm of the chair. He was referencing some flora for a landscape piece he was sketching. Finding what he needed, he returned to the page and continued to draw...

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting (Open) Empty Re: Chance Meeting (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:13 am

Andromeda crept into the library, feeling a lot more wiser than she has in the previous days. The fact that people were requesting her assistance for petty issues made Andromeda feel divine- at least to some extent. Presently, one of her favorite things to do was just to tread through the school in a dignified way to showed her sentience. Of course, Andromeda had a ingenious way of thinking, so that mixed with her horrifically accurate intuition was enough to give some valuable insight.

After she took a quick scan of the library, Andromeda noticed one person in the library (aside from the dusty librarian), a boy that she had never had the chance to converse with. Well, why not? she convinced herself as she walked to the back of his armchair. She carefully placed her hands on the back of the chair without touching him, and leaned over to have a better perspective of his drawing. "Are you able to capture the appearance of Belladonna? Personally, I think that might make it look more earthen," she explained randomly above his head. "Oh, how discourteous of me, I apologize! Andromeda Carina Black." She removed herself from the back of the chair and circled around the chair and extended her hand to the boy sitting in it. This was her way of an "casual" greeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:21 am

Ted looked up at the voice of someone commenting on his drawing. When he spotted a girl with pink hair looking down at him, he smiled and then looked at his picture, "Belladonna, you say? I can see that." He hadn't thought of that particular plant for his picture, but why not. When the girl introduced herself, he again looked up at her and watched as she came out from behind his chair and extended her hand to him. Ted reached out and took it, "It's a pleasure to meet you Andromeda Carina Black. I'm Theodore Andrew Tonks." Ted gave her hand a gentle shake, "But, please, call me Ted."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:28 am

Andromeda felt her cheeks briefly flush with redness to create a blushing expression, but she quickly negated this effect by making them appear normal once again. The boy that she was talking to was pretty handsome, and his skin was very delicate- not like a precious flower, but smooth and inviting. She shook his hand and smiled when he introduced himself. "I'm Andromed- oh! I just told you that," said Andromeda whimsically as a blush rushed to her face again. "You may call me Andro or Dromeda, or anything else that might suit you." She released his hand and took a seat in the armchair next to him and peered across the seat to see his drawing. He's really good, Andromeda realized as she nodded in approval.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:56 am

Ted smiled as he watched a blush creep into Andromeda's cheeks. She really was a charming girl. Quite lovely, really. As she began to introduce herself once more and then caught herself, allowing that same blush to again appear, Ted couldn't help himself, he let out a light laugh. "Forgive me. Not laughing at you, just at the situation. Dromeda suonds fitting for you, I think," he said with a wink. His blue eyes took in all her features as he watched her take a seat next to him. When he noticed her peeking at his work, he turned the book so she could get a full view of the piece. "You like art, Dromeda?" he asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Andromeda smiled at Theodore- or Ted, and looked up from his drawing. "Yeah, I think so. I'd rather enjoy it than create it, but it is still marvelous nonetheless. I'm also beginning to like nature more," she explained as her eyes trained through his facial features. If I remember correctly, he should be in my year.. his eyes are perfect, she thought to herself as she leaned on her arm and watched Ted's eyes. This mysterious student was a handsome peer, which made Andromeda wonder why she hadn't spoke to him before. "You must like art too, right?" she asked him once she snapped out of her admirable daze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:14 pm

Ted smiled and nodded as Dromeda told him about looking rather than creating and that she was learning to love nature more. "Nature is wonderful. So full of life and it's never the same from season to season. I love to draw it and to just be in it..." Ted turned the book back towards himself and flipped through some of his other pieces. He smiled when he found one that he through she might like, "Maybe this one is more your style..." He flipped the book around and showed her the picture he drew of a friend of his family holding her new baby. As Dromeda looked at the picture, he took a moment to admire the girl sitting next to him. She was striking, pink hair and all. She had a sweet face, and a lovely body... She was definitely confident, a feature he admired in women, and she seemed to have a fine sense of fashion. But, he was captivated by her eyes, deep and full of emotion. "What year are you, Dromeda?" he asked quietly, his light green eyes watching her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:33 pm

As Ted showed Andromeda another page of drawings, she happily laid her gaze upon the parchment and examined his creation in depth. "Wow," she said as her eyes traced the complexity and detail of both of the figures. Ted's penmanship was really meticulous, and the way his quill strokes guided across the parchment made Andromeda grin widely. "It's beautiful- a masterpiece indefinitely," she said to him as she looked up from the book and at Ted. "I'm a fifth year, what about you?" She laid her head upon the back of the armchair and was still given ample vision to look at Ted. It was amazing how astonishing his creations were, if he were to sell them for a few coin, he'd make a good amount of profit. I'd probably one of his best customers, Andromeda thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Ted smiled brightly at Dromeda's approval of his piece. At her mention that it was a masterpiece, he grinned slightly and said, "Oh it's nothing. It just seemed like something nice to capture." He shut the book and picked up the book on the arm of the chair, placing it on top of his sketchbook. Ted then rested one elbow on the other arm of the chair, and propped his head up with his hand, still able to look at the beautiful creature sitting next to him. "I thought you were a fifth year. I am, too," he said with a smile. "Listen, I heard there is a Ball coming up. Have you got anyone to take you yet?" he asked. Wow! Forward, Ted! But, can't be helped. A catch like her might be picked up when it's not too forward to ask....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:04 pm

Andromeda shook her head to deny Ted's modest remarks. "No, they're wonderful, Ted, much more than something," she told him with a small smile. "Oh, the Yule Ball? I was considering going with my cousin, but now that I think about it, he is a little too bland for my taste. Have you anyone?" She was aware of the possible upcoming question that might have been asked, so Andromeda prepared herself to accept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Ted smiled when he heard that this lovely thing didn't have anyone to go with. He leaned forwards, placing his elbows on his knees and pressed his hands together. He looked at the ground and then turned his blue eyes back to her and gave her a small grin, "Would you like to go with me?" He hoped that she would accept. Ted wasn't really one for balls and such, but maybe going with Dromeda would change that. It also gave him another reason to see her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:10 am

Once the question had escaped from Theodore's lips, Andromeda could not stop blushing. She was momentarily speechless for some reason, even though she tried to prepare herself for the request. "Sure, Ted! I'd honestly love to go with you," she confessed with an ecstatic expression. The day was turning itself around and began to benefit Andromeda greatly- something she enjoyed to experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:22 am

Ted looked away and smiled brightly. He sat back in the chair and looked at Dromeda. When he saw the blush flood her cheeks with color, his smile was bright as the morning sun, extending clear into his blue eyes. He reached out, as his smile softened, and gently brushed the back of his fingers over her cheek. "You're lovely when you blush," he said quietly. "Where should I meet you for this date of ours?" he asked as he lowered his hand to the end of a piece of Dromeda's pink hair, giving it a light twirl. So soft.... he thought when her silken hair passed through his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Andromeda's mouth expanded to a jovial beam once Ted had complimented her. "Thank you, you're quite the handsome one yourself," she said in a sultry voice. The touch of his fingers on her cheek and hair sent an unforgettable sensation through her body, and Andromeda knew that it couldn't get any further just yet. "Fret not, you will know in due time- I'll send a courier to inform you. Adieu, dear Theodore; I must go ready myself," she said as she stood up from the chair. She gave Ted a coquette wave and strode to the entrance of the library. It was no where near the ball, but Andromeda had a lot of frivolous trials of clothing to go through. Now that she thought about it, it wasn't a bad time to fetch her aunt, Dorea, for assistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Ted smiled, "Why, thank you, Domeda." He had heard compliments like that before, but this one was different. He was very happy that she had even said it. When Dromeda excused herself, he quickly grabbed her hand and kissed it, "I look forward to your message, Dromeda." he let her hand go, and turned to watch her leave. "See you soon," he called after her. Ted smiled and turned back to sitting in his chair correctly. Then he opened his sketchbook to a fresh page. He picked up with quill and began to draw...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down