Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

An Unexpected Meeting

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Meeting Empty An Unexpected Meeting

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Kiara walked into the courtyard having finished a busy day of classes, Everyone was still talking about the up coming Yule ball and it was starting to drive her kinda nuts. Since her talk with Selena it wasn't so bad, she at least had a friend to go with, but still everyone was going on about their "Dates".

She sighed and pulled out a quill and parchment while leaning on a stone pillar, how she wished she was older.. then she might have the confidence to ask one of the stupid boys herself.

She started writing on the parchment trying to forget about her annoyance about the hole dance and date issue.

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting

Post by Evan Rosier Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Evan was strolling through the hallways of the castle, in his mind comparing Hogwarts to his own school which was so much more darker and intimidating that Hogwarts looked almost boring. Though he had to admit that the sleeping arrangements were much more comfortable. No dark creatures protecting the entrances of the common rooms or creepy ghosts floating around.
Deep in his thoughts, he missed the girl sitting on the ground and fell over her. "Damn it!" Evan cursed and looked up from where he was sprawled on the ground. "Don't you people have chairs that you have to sit on the ground?" he asked her, though his annoyence was mostly due to have fallen in front of someone else and having his pride hurt in the process.
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Kiara tensed when a boy suddenly tripped over her and made her crinkle her parchment she has been writing on. " Ow..Hey" she muttered in protest. She was about to say sorry when the boy opened his mouth first, and the thought of apology left her.

"Hey you're outside in a courtyard, not a sitting room" she said standing up and tilting her head. "Should watch where you are going next time" she said with a sighs and decided to offer the older boy a hand up if he choose to take it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rosier Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Making a face at her, Evan let her help him up and grinned down at her. "Yeah well, sorry." he said and shrugged, not sorry at all. The girl was rather pretty after all and Evan loved to flirt with girls, so he wouldn't pass up this opportunity.
"You didn't get yourself hurt when I tripped over you, did you? Wouldn't want to spend the rest of my time here in detention for hurting a pretty girl like you, would I" he winked at her, a charming smile on his face. "What were you doing there anyway?"
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Kiara went to brushing herself off of any dirt or guck on his shoes when he tripped over her but then froze when he mentioned she was pretty and looked up at him with slightly bewildered eyes. Was he flirting with her? Well that was unexpected, here she thought she was in for an annoying in complain session with one of the Wolfclaw students as he certainly wasn't from Hogwarts.

She blushed when he winked and tried to think of how to go about this, " I was just out writing" she said holding up her crinkled paper that had gotten squished. "My paper seems to be the only casualty luckily, I am fine, Thank you" She said nodding her head in appreciation for his concern.

"Where were you heading, before you ran into me?" she asked out of curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rosier Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Evan noticed her expression when he complimented her and chuckled lowly. Obviously the young girl didn't have much experience with flirting guys, but that was kind of cute in his eyes. Most girls at wolfclaw were already older and used to turing all boys' heads.
Her blush made him smirk and Evan thought that he might try his luck and chat with the girl a bit. "I was just having a look around your school. You see Wolfclaw is very different from this castle and I wanted to see if I can find anything interesting. Now that the fist task is over, we don't really have anything to do, right? What do you people do here to spend your free time?" he asked her, leaning causually against the wall.
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Kiara hadn't thought about what the other wizarding school would be like really. How much different could it be? "Well that depends, do you find interesting?" She asked out of curiosity. She looked him over he was really good looking, in tall dark and handsome way which made her smirk. "Erm, Good question it really is quite boring here when one doesn't play quidditch, or obsess with homework. I know some students explore a lot, like you looking for something really cool. There are hidden passages all over the place. The forbidden forest is apparently strangely tempting to explore.. naming it forbidden was kinda silly really. People can be really tempted by things they can have or do" she stopped going off track and looking back up at him again.

Then is occurred to her she had no idea who the boy was and she mentally slapped herself.

"It is at all possible that I might know your name first? That might be a good start" she asked with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rosier Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:37 am

Evan chuckled. "I find you interesting..." he told her smirking and looked her up and down in such a deliberately obvious way that most girls would have slapped him by now. "But I guess that wasn't your question. I also play Quidditch for my team in our school. I'm one of the beaters and I'd just love to have an opportunity to beat your teams here with mine." Evan grinned at her, but groaned when she mentioned homework. "Are your teachers as bad as ours when it comes to that? Ours would probably hex us stupid if we were to forget homework just once. I don't know what's more boring... sitting the classes or doing the homework afterwards." Really sometimes he didn't get why they teachers gave them so much work to do.
"Oh!"he exclaimed sheepishly and held out his hand. "I'm Evan, Evan Rosier, nice to meet you." he said and bowed slightly. His mother would slap him for not introducing himself properly to a girl, he thought.
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Kiara blushed again when he looked her up and down and claimed he found her interesting, it was so weird that a boy found her pretty like this.. she never had this kind of attention before, and she liked it. She grinned when he said he played quidditch and she was slightly upset with herself she couldn't fly well yet, if only they allowed First years more practice. "I think something like that could be arranged, Hogwarts loves quidditch " she said with a chuckle. Inter school quidditch matches might not be a bad idea really.

The first year blinked as he talked about his teachers, things sounded a bit more harsh at Wolfclaw it seemed "I haven't tempted fate on not doing my homework" she said sheepish, " Though I think those who don't get  docked points or detention.. that and the embarrassment of getting a Troll grade" She added with a snicker.

Kiara tilted her head at hearing his name, he was a Rosier one of the old pureblood families, after talking to Regulus she decided to go and look up the  purebloods still in power. Now this was interesting.. "I am Kiara Kaiser, Pleasure to meet you as well" she said smiling back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rosier Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:28 am

Evan smirked slightly at her blush, it was kind of cute to see her react to him like that.  Maybe that was worth exploring, he thought to himself.
"Awesome, Quidditch is the best sport in the world. Do you play for your house as well? I think I would love to see you on a broom being chased around the pitch by me." he chuckled as his smirk grew into a boyish grin. He wouldn't pass up the opportunity of showing off his skills and if he could beat the rival school team, even better in his eyes. "If only my brother would pull his head out if his ass and join the team, him and me as beaters would be unstoppable." He still didn't understand why Ferox wasn't playing, but then again he always hang out with his little boyfriend.
"Taking points? We have a point system as well and till before we left, my house was in the negatives." he grinned sheepishly. How that had happened he still didn't know, but it must have something to do with their run-in with their Dark Arts teacher. "Yeah well, points are not that important, though I would hate to spend my free time with detentions." Probably scrub some disgusting stuff off cauldrons or so, he thought with a shudder.
"Kiara... that's a beautiful name. How very fitting." he said and winked at her, relieved that she didn't seem to be put of by his name. Usually when people heard Rosier, they quickly got away as fast as possible, especially when they were little mudbloods.
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Kiara looked at the ground when asked if she played quidditch and sighed "Not yet, first years aren't allowed to join the teams as far as I know. Definitely going To practice and see what I can do next year though" She grinned wishing she could fly with him right now, but was to embarrassed to ask him to teach her, "Do you want to check out the pitch perhaps?" she asked as a type of suggestion. Her last excursion on a broom didn't go to well, but that had been on a older more worn out broom and it might not have been that stable so she hoped perhaps another go would be better..

"The negatives? aww, Yeah I suppose you are right detention would be worse, here it depends who your detention is with.. some just make your write a extra Essay or something, other make you clean things.. but with some it is scary" she said sheepishly.

She blushed again and beamed at his compliment to her name "Thank you very much" she replied. She wasn't afraid of any dark Pureblood name, call her crazy but she found herself attracted to that so long as he was polite and decent about it. So far he most definitely was.. "Yours is fitting as well" he was tall dark handsome and possibly dangerous.. Merlin she apparently has a weakness for "bad boys" Her father would have a heart attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:24 am

(ignore, wrong account xD)

Last edited by Severus Snape on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rosier Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:25 am

Evan grinned and nodded at her suggestion of visiting the quidditch pitch. That was one of the first things he had checked out when he arrived here a few weeks ago and it was really good, he had to admit. "Yeah, let's go there, let us just pass by my quarters, so I can get my broom. It's a Blizzard77, the newest on the czech market. Maybe I can show you a bit then, flying is really simple once you get a feeling for it." Evan told her, as he started walking into the direction of his room, which wasn't far from here. Once there, he put his hand one the door which slid open "Just a second... he told Kiara and vanished in the dark, not wanting her to enter. Why his brother always had to leave his things lying about was beyond him, but he didn't want the embarrassment of the girl seeing this, right when they just met.
A minute later, he appeared with his broom in hand and showed it to the Hufflepuff girl. "Isn't it a beauty?" Evan grinned and held out the silvery-black broom. "With this we will be much faster than with the normal school brooms, it reacts more smoothly as well and is very attuned to my body." Evan explained.

"We do have some nice teachers, tool, but mostly they are rather dark, but then again, that's what you would expect from a school like Wolfclaw, right? And like teacher like students..." he smirked. Evan's school was well know to breed dark wizards and with the subjects taught it wasn't a surprise really.
At her compliment he gave a soft smile and inclined his head. "Thank you, I try to live up to it." His parents expected a lot from him and his brother and although he might not be the most diligent student, his markes were good and especially in the practical parts he was able to show off his talent.
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Kiara tried not to act like an excited little girl when he agreed to go to the pitch and show her some flying, and she managed to keep the bounce under control, her grin that went from ear to ear she could not stop though."Now that sounds awesome" she said as she followed him toward his quarters.

She nodded when he told her to wait, "Kay" she muttered though she still peered into the dark he vanished into by simple curiosity. A smile came back to her face when he returned with his fancy new broom stick and he was right it was a beauty. "It sure is" she agreed, impressed as she reached out to touch the handle. It certainly looked fast and she had no problem imagining him flying smoothly through the air on it. She even blushed at the thought of possibly flying with him on it, oh how she wished she could fly on her own broom. " Shale we had to the pitch then?" she asked and motioned one hand in the general direction to go.

Kiara smirked when he talked about his teachers, she was aware of the Wolfclaw reputation and it only made sense that a schools rep was defined by its teachers. " Yes it is no surprise when one thinks about it, Dark or not... if you are any indication they must be doing something right" she said inclining her head attempting to hide a blush once again curse her blood vessels. She was not used to these attempts at flirting, she hoped he could bare with her if she sounded too cheesy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rosier Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:27 am

As they walked to the Quidditch Pitch, Evan observed the young girl next to him. She seemd to be quite excited to go flying with him and he could understand that very well. Flying to him was one of the best things of being a wizard, just gliding through the sky leaving every bother behind. For Evan it was a good way to work off some unspend energy as well as a way to relax after a stressful day of classes.
Her comment made him think about his school, usually he didn't bother with it and just took it for granted, but now, here at Hogwarts, it was hard not to compare the two schools.
Sure, at Wolfclaw they were taught much darker subjects like the Dark Arts or Necromancy, but it was just another form of knowledge for him. "Thank you, I think my professors are teaching us to become powerful and skilled wizards and I do my best to live up to it." he said, smiling at her blush. "Still, I can see why Hogwarts appeals to so many people, it seems to be a safe haven for the children of different kind." In wolfclaw this would never be accepted, mudbloods or blood traiters were strictly forbidden at the school. For Evan it was interesting to see how purebloods interacted with such people without many prolems at Hogwarts.
This made him think of the upcoming yule ball. "Do you think the ball will be traditional? Or will they include some muggle elements as well?" he asked Kiara, that would be quite interesting to see.
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Kiara tilted her head as they walked to the pitch he was different than she expected from Wolfclaw student and that wasn't so bad. Aside from how they met with him tripping over her, he had been polite and charming. He certainly was more easy going then she expected.. There were Slytherins at hogwarts more arrogant and stuffy then Evan

She quirked an eyebrow at his comment about hogwarts being a safe haven for "Children of a different kind" she could only assume he meant muggleborns. " It is alright, I guess I wouldn't call it a safe haven according to some friends. But the mix does keep things interesting I suppose, kinda wonder how it makes things different at Wolfclaw. Is it really that noticeable? " she ask thoughtfully followed by a mysterious smirk. She was the daughter of two muggle borns sometimes she wondered what that made her. Half-blood? Half-blood of what?

She smiled at his question to the ball, she wasn't completely sure, being brought up in a world of magic and muggle her view on what was traditional was clouded. "I am not sure really, What kind of muggle elements do you mean? And... even if they do.. Muggles know how to party ya know?" she smirked and winked a certain playful glint in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rosier Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Evan chuckled and smirked slightly at the girl next to him. From what he heard, no mudblood had ever been attacked at Hogwarts, at least not directly. In Wolfclaw they wouldn't even survive the first few minutes, much less the sorting, their teacher would make sure of it.
"Well I don't really know how it would be to be surrounded by people who are not of pure blood because at Wolfclaw there are none. They are not allowed into the school, so we students never had any contact with them. I just know that we are all very alike at our school, we know of each other's families, our parents know each other and so on. We're quite like a family, really." Evan told Kiara with a thoughtful expression.
Sometimes he thought it might actually fun to be able to observe mudbloods stumble around in the wizarding world, but maybe here at Hogwarts he would have the chance for it. "I guess, I will see how different our schools really are at the ball. At wolfclaw we would have traditional music and only standard dances, but I think here you might make it a bit more modern..." he trailed off with a shrug. Then an idea came him and he put his arm around her shoulder and grinned at Kiara. "Soooooo, do you already have a date for the ball?" he asked her.
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Kiara blinked at his description, it really did seem like the Purebloods were like the nobility of old, living in there own little society. " What about Half-bloods?" she asked simply curious as she heard they could be accepted to.

"I expect it will be a mix of both here then, I heard there will be traditional music and dancing, but r more fast paced music Might be fun right?" she asked, as being more modern didn't have to be bad just cause it was related to muggle culture.

Kiara grinned as they arrived at the pitch and at his question especially looking a bit sheepish at it, " Ah no I don't actually" she said not minding his arm over her shoulder, unconsciously leaning to it just a little bit. " Are you asking?" she said with a smirk yet also excited that she might actually get a date for the ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rosier Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:17 am

Evan nodded slowly. Halfbloods were a difficult point for discussion amongst the pureblood. Some thought they were almost as bad as mudbloods, but for others they were not to blame for one their parents bad decision to get together with a muggle. "Well, it differs from person to person, but I think with halfbloods one has to see what they can do. If they are skilled and smart, I don't mind them at all. There parents just wouldn't be invited to Wolfclaw, but that's it." he told her honestly. Maybe sometimes the muggles even invented some usable things, and the yule ball would might be the place to find out. "Fast music is always my favourite." he added grinning.

His grin widened when she leaned into him. "Yes, I'm asking. One doesn't have the oportunity to chat up such a pretty girl everyday, right?" Evan winked at her. "So? Would you like to go to the ball with me, Kiara?"
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Kiara smiled slightly at his answer about half bloods, feeling slightly relieved, yet pressured. She was only first year, she wasn't overly skilled, she liked to think of herself as smart but still. At least when he did find out her blood status he would not be to terribly disappointed but really she had given him many hints on it already.

"I will have to take your word on that" she said with a smirk and a wink becoming more confident, maybe he was just talking to her cause he thought she was pretty. For now playing that up might work to her favor, she would have a Date for the ball at least.

She bowed her head when he asked and grinned "I would love to Evan, Thank you" she said despite everything she still blushed. It was still so odd, Evan taking a shine to her like this, she would have never thought she would get a date like this or at all.

"Now, shale we go for a fly?" She asked looking at his broom and grinned as she remembered why they went to the pitch in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rosier Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Evan shot Kiara a grin, noticing that she became more daring as they talked. He liked her much better that way, he had to admit, although the shyness could be cute, too.
The Huffelpuff was also showing a great interest in his opinion of muggles and muggleborns and Evan realized with some dread that she might just be one. That wouldn't be good at all, but he decided not to ask as long as she didn't mention it. They weren't going serious after all and a bit flirting wouldn't bother anyone.

So Evan was quite pleased when she agreed to go with him to the ball, not that he had expected her to deny him. "Great, I'll make sure that you will have a good time." he winked at her and sat on his broom. "Climb on behind me and we can take off." he said grinning.
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Kiara smirked " Of that I have no doubt, I hope you manage to have fun to" she said as she climbed on to the back of the broom behind him. She felt excited to actually be doing this, she wrapped her arms around him to hold on and smirked, it was really the perfect excuse to hug him and be so close, no wonder he invited her on the back. "Don't hold back eh?" she whispered in his ear and snickered. Oh yes she quite loved this.

She knew they would never be serious, she was only 11 after all and child of two muggle borns in the muggle world. There was no way they were work out in the long run, even she knew that, but this was really fun while it lasted and Evan he was a catch to bring to the ball if she didn't say so herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rosier Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Evan was sure that the ball with Kiara would definitely be quite fun, especially if they had good music and wouldn't be annoyed by some idiots. He had already heard that some students at Hogwarts had problems with the purebloods from Wolfclaw, but they better not piss him off, Evan didn't deal well with that, not at all.
He enjoyed the feeling when she climbed on behind him and sat so close. "Hold on tight, I don't want you to fall off. I would have to look for a new date then." Evan laughed and pushed off the ground, soaring up high into the air. Then he circled the pitch at a smooth pace."All right back there?" he called back over the wind.
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:48 am

Kiara laughed and hung on tight, "Not gonna happen, that would be awful" she said with a giggle and a yelp of exhilaration when they soared into the air. She loved it, flying seemed to be the best way to go, it was difficult to describe, exhilarating was the only word she could put to it. Wind whipped her blonde hair out and about everywhere and the view was great as they leveled out.

" I am wonderful" she said her smile so obvious it could be heard her voice. She looked out at the pitch as they circled and imagined she was flying herself.. Yes she would do this herself one day and no matter what happened with Evan after this and what it to come if they ever met in the air again on their own separate brooms she would salute him. She looked over at him for a moment and decided to be brave for a moment and leaned up and still quite innocently kissed his cheek.

"Thank you" she said simply grateful he allowed her to do this with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rosier Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:44 am

With a smirk on his face, Evan pulled the handle of his broom upwards and climbed higher and higher into the sky till they were almost vertical. Kiara seemed to be enjoying to flight and he could only agree. There was nothing better than soaring through the sky at high speed, the wind whipping through your hair and the sun warming your face. Evan could almost feel the girl's excitement vibrating through her body and grinned, she would make a good quidditch player one day, he thought.

Suddenly, he felt her lips against his cheek in a small kiss and smiled slightly. Yes, she would be a great date on the ball, he thought grinning. Feeling the rush of adrenalin surging through his veins, Evan quickly pushed the broom handle down and they neared the ground at a fast pace, the grass coming closer and closer.
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next