Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Just Like Old Times (Morana)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just Like Old Times (Morana) Empty Just Like Old Times (Morana)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Morgan sat in the library at her favorite table, surrounded by books and parchment. As a 5th year, she had O.W.Ls to prepare for, and she wasn't just going to wait until they were right upon her. Today's area of study was History of Magic, her least favorite. As she worked, the light caught the ring on her finger, drawing her attention away for a moment to look at it. A smile spread across her face as she remembered that night. Her friends getting married and now she on the threshold of the same. It all happened so fast...

Morgan then looked out the window. She wondered how Morana and Barty were fairing. She hadn't really heard much or seen Morana since that night.

Back to top Go down

Just Like Old Times (Morana) Empty Re: Just Like Old Times (Morana)

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:39 pm

"History of Magic, huh?" Morana said with a smirk as she approached her old friend. She sat opposite to her, this time quite normal. It was such a long time ago, when she was lying here, on the table and had a strange talk with Morgan for the very first time.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Morgan jumped and looked, a smile spreading across her face as she saw Morana. She took the seat opposite her, like she always did, as Morgan nodded. "Figured, since it's my least favorite, might want to spend extra time with it," she mused. "Morana, how are you? How's married life? Barty? How is he?" she asked in a ramble of excited questions. Morgan giggled at herself, "Forgive me. How are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:51 pm

She smirked. "I think I can help you with that. History is my topic," she said. "Well, married life sounds lately mostly like an excuse for Barty to have sex at least twice more than before," she laughed as she remembered her possesive husband. "But it's fine. I love being his wife," she said a bit more calm now. "And what about you? Did you look for a place alredy? Or a dress?" she asked curiously.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Morgan laughed as Morana told her about the heightened quality time with her now husband. "At least you both are happy," she said brightly. When Morana asked about their preparations for their upcoming wedding, a soft smile touched her lips. "I found my dress already. I think we will just be staying with his parents until he finishes school. Since I already live there now, a few more months won't make a difference. This passed weekend, we got the cake all planned out.... Oh, Morana, there is so much....So fast! It's a little frightening, really," she said, folding her hands on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:12 pm

"Don't be scared, my dear," Morana smiled and grabbed her hands, her engagement and wedding ring on. "It is not so different to be married. The only thing that is different is, that when you wake up next to him in the morning, you know he is only yours and he wants to be only yours. Forever," she said to make nervosity Morgan held away. Of course there was much more in being married, but Morgan didn't really need to hear that now.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:34 pm

"This is true," Morgan said with a smile. "Guess, I just can't believe it's happening, really. I mean, WOW! In less than a month, I'm going to be Mrs. Remus Lupin," she said. "What did you do to get ready for being a wife, Morana?" Morgan asked. If she was nervous, why not ask someone who was recently there. Surely, Morana would have some words of wisdom for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:42 pm

"I actually tried to pretend like it is a casual thing and did all the stuff quietly. But hey... don't worry about anything, okay? Every couple is different, every bride is different. The only important thing in the end is that you know you want to be with him no matter what. And that you will probably realize for sure only in the moment you will walk towards him at the wedding. If not, than you will become runaway bride, but I doubt that. You would leave Remus much sooner, if you wasn't willing to stay with him no matter what," Morana said with smile.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Morgan laughed and sighed. "I can't leave him. He's too good to me. I feel complete when I'm with him," she told her friend. "You know, I never thought that my father would give his blessing. But, I'm glad he could see that it was the right thing to do. I think the coming war scares him. Not because of what could happen to him, but what could happen to us.... All of us...." Morgan said glancing out the window. That was why he had let her move in with Remus and his parents. Her father saw something in him that was safer for her than what he could make her. The reality of what was they were going to be facing sacred her. She didn't like the uncertainty of a future after a war such as this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Morana looked down for a bit. She didn't know she would be the one to break the news. But Morgan needed to know. "Morgs? What I am going to show you and tell you now, I am doing only to warn you, so you are carefull," she said and hand her over a small journal, first two pages full of names. "Dead or missing, mostly mudbloods," said Morana with her voice cold. "War is alredy here, only some naive idiots from ministry think, they will handle it quietly," she added. "I am doing this, because I care for you," she added with sigh.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Morgan took the book Morana offered her and flipped the cover open. The first few were covered with names.... Dead or missing, mostly mudbloods... Morgan looked up after scanning the list of names, a flicker of fear in her bright eyes. "Mostly, Morana? Who else is listed besides Muggleborns?" Morgan asked, afraid of what the answer might be, but she had to know. Here was proof that the war was already happening. It was here, and if they weren't smart, it would overtake them without their even knowing about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Morana looked at the list, thinking. "Some halfbloods, bloodtratiors as well. Mostly low ministry workers. Ministry covered it up so far, but it won't be for long," Morana said and than looked at Morgan. She simply couldn't tell her there were few people on that list she herself took care of. And mostly not exactly nice way.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Morgan drew a deep breath and let it out slowly. It was just as she feared. For all she knew Remus, Sirius, James, herself.... They were all on the list of ones to be gotten rid of. "Morana, why are you telling me this? Couldn't you....." Morgan dropped her voice to barely above a whisper. "Couldn't you get into trouble for this warning?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Morana smirked. "Niece of the dark lord himself? One of the highest death eaters? With abilities to bring down most of the others in age sixteen? And with better power of manipulation than my own godmother who posses those crazy vampire abilities to control people? Do you honestly think I can get into trouble for anything?" she asked, mischief in her eyes. "Morgs, you are my friend, but don't forget I am probably the worst and biggest bitch you ever meet," she added.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:35 pm

So the rumors were true. "You are a danger, Morana...." Morgan said quietly. As she took in what Morana was telling her, Morgan felt chilled to her bones. This was real, it was now, it was here... "A bitch yes, but a friend also. Thank you for the warning....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:42 pm

"I wasn't always a friend. I hope you know that as well. But I am now. Remus is brother to me and as for him, I will never stop hoping he will join me one day, because well... I am selfish," she started honestly. "But even if he won't, I don't want you or him to get hurt. I care too much for you both to let that happen," she finished and than smiled. She usually didn't show her cards to anyone. But she felt like Morgan needs to know.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Morgan nodded her understanding. She knew that Morana used to be someone to be against instead of with. But, over time, they had developed a sort of friendship. When she heard that she would never stop hoping that Remus would join her, her heart sank. Would her Remus go to her if he had the chance? Her grey-blue eyes softened at hearing that Morana didn't want either of them to get hurt, and that meant the world to her. "I don't want anything to happen to you either, or Rabastan, or Marvolo. I hope that nothing will happen.... To any of us," Morgan said. She knew that nothing was for certain, but she could hope for the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:27 pm

"I won't lie to you. From all the people, you picked the worst to love. But you alredy know that," Morana smirked as she looked out of the window. She could hear how Morgan stopped breathing for a few seconds, when she told her about Remus. And something was telling her, that Morgan is not stupid, she knows power of manipulation Morana has. But Morana didn't really want to use that power on Remus just yet. She wanted to give him a chance of his own desicion first. But there was one thing Morgan probably didn't know yet. Morana was used to always get what she wanted. Specialy when she had enough time to get it.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Morgan dropped her eyes to the table at Morana's words and nodded. "Yes, I know. I've heard that form several people. But, love finds a way, and I believe that everything happens for a reason, even if you can't see it right away...." she said quietly. Morgan didn't want to think about whether or not Remus would join Morana, she feared if he did.... What would she do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:47 pm

"Remember what you just said. I think you could one day need it more than me," Morana smirked darkly and bitterly. "Don't leave him if he joins me. Death eater doesn't mean the murderer, nor the bad one. Not all bright moments are on the bright side and you both are on crossroads right now. If everything happens for a reason as you said, did you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, me and Rabastan came in your way because you weren't meant to be on the good side?" Morana turned back to Morgan with end of the sentence and looked directly into her eyes. It wasn't to manipulate her, just to show her something Morana believed her friend was denying all the time so hard.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Morgan's eyes met Morana's as she spoke. "I believe there is a reason that you and Rabastan entered my life. But I don't believe it's because I belong on your side," Morgan said evenly, not cruel or mean, just stating. "My place has always been where I stand now. I've known that since I was a little girl standing against my family. I don't know why I took the walk with you and him for a short time, but there is a reason for it. There has to be...." Morgan said not looking away. Her inner light shining brightly in her eyes. Morgan finally looked away and thought about something that she thought maybe Morana could help her with. "Morana, if he does choose to join you, how can we stay together if one stands on one side and one on the other? Even if what you say is true about Death Eaters and not all darkness is bad. How can it be done?" she said, raising her bright eyes when she finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:03 pm

"I know many couples with this issue. You wouldn't believe how many of those are. How many, usually girls and women you passing by and they carry dark little secret of their loved one in their heart. But once you love the person, you rather keep your mouth shut and pretend you don't see. Or accept it. Or sometimes, the other one will take you with him. Make you darker. It depends on a couple of course. But once the love is so strong, you cannot walk away, you always find a way to stay," Morana replied.

"I am perfect example of the third version. Barty made me dark since we know each other. Since my childhood. I used to be a nice girl. Well, at least there was a short time I tried. But even if we were kids, his shadow held some power over me. And it's fine that way. You felt similiar with Rabs I think. And you cannot deny, it worked for a while. He just wasn't the right one for you. But maybe he was there to show you, that you can do it. That you can find a way to stay next to a death eater," she smiled.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Morgan thought back to how she felt with Rabastan by her side. Had he not shown her the darkest side of himself, she would likely have stayed with him. But, her heart told her that it wasn't where she was meant to be. Remus, while toying with the idea of going into the darkness, didn't see, like he belonged there. She saw the light inside him. She felt it! But, if he did, could she walk beside him as Morana says she could. Morgan wanted to believe that she could, but until faced with the situation, the answer was uncertain.... "Maybe....." was all she could say. As a war was raging all around them, Morgan was waging her own war inside her mind and heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:13 pm

"Just focus mainly on you two no matter what happens. War will continue no matter which side you choose. Important is to have each other and talk to each other. And if Remus chose to join me, I can guarantee you, he will have a good reason for it," Morana said. She wished Morgan didnt hold onto the good side so much, but there was nothing much she could do about it unless she wanted manipulate and brainwash her. And she wouldn't do that. Just like Rabs couldn't force her to stay with him back than. Morgan was simply too precious.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:23 pm

"I will, Morana," Morgan said. She did need to think about the two of them. Soon, she would be his for forever and they would need to make decisions that would effect them both. She just hoped that she could stay true to herself and to the one she loved. Morgan didn't know what she would do if she were to lose him....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next