Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Flirting with the protected (Sirius)

Go down

Flirting with the protected (Sirius) Empty Flirting with the protected (Sirius)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:09 am

Luna decided to go to the lake and she stands at the edge, moonlight shining in her. She pulls off her white tank top and takes off her shorts revealing a red and black bikini. She lays on the floor on top of her robe and her rose and sword tattoo showed on her calf and on her ribs the words "I'm learning to be brave from my beautiful mistakes" stood out from her pale skin. She fiddles with her belly button piercing and closes her eyes, her long black eyelashes gently fluttering as she does so. She came to love the scars on her arms and legs. She let the moonlight shine on her skin and she breathed deeply, letting it out again.

Last edited by Luna Valkyrie on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Flirting with the protected (Sirius) Empty Re: Flirting with the protected (Sirius)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:17 am

Sirius stood by a tree, quietly contemplating on what to do next. He seemed to have Marvolo on his grasp, but what else was there to do? He did remember Regulus telling hi to meet him at the dungeons later, but that would be such a bore. But just then, the night became interesting. Sirius admired the girl that was laying down next to the lake. He already knew who she was. Luna. And he wasn't gonna stop doing what he wanted with her. He approached her slowly, and stood tall, looking down on her. She had a ton of scars, and the tattoos made her skin much more colorful. "Hey...Luna!"

Back to top Go down

Flirting with the protected (Sirius) Empty Re: Flirting with the protected (Sirius)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:23 am

Luna's eyes flutters open to reveal bright blue eyes that seemed to pierce the soul whoever stared long enough. She looks right at Sirius and smiles. "Oh hello Sirius...please sit." She pats the area next to her and her mind goes to the kiss. A rosy blush forms on her cheeks and she sits up looking at the water away from Siriua so he doesn't see her blushing. "What are you doing here?" She asks after she calms down and looks at him.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:27 am

Sirius's devilish smirk returned to his face. He sat next to Luna, and his grin grew as she looked away. Embarrassed are we? He thought. Sirius passed his hand by Luna's hair, and couldn't help but look down. "Nothing much. I was bored, but then I saw you, and I couldn't resist..." He said, with the same charming tone he had used to charm Marvolo. The partnership he had formerly presented to Luna would be acted much differently now. Sirius actually wanted Luna to do what he wanted now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:33 am

Luna leans into his hand and stares at him with her own smirk. "Ah yes I'm just irresistible aren't I?" She says in a purr like voice and winks, smirking. "With that charm, I'm sure you are making all these girls swoon." She laughs lightly and looks at the moon, her birthmark darkening slightly. "What can't you resist, Sirius Black? I'm sure the gryffindor player can resist hufflepuffs devil." She smirks, looking into his eyes with her piercing blue ones.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:37 am

Sirius chuckled at Luna's comment. Any gryffindor could resist whoever they wished. But lately, Sirius seemed to be getting similar to the Slytherins. "I can resist who I want. I just like it when you show me that body..." Sirius used his other hand, and placed it on Luna's chest, just above her bikini. "Seems as though, you can't resist me either. Ever since I gave you that kiss!" Sirius could feel Luna falling under his spell. Soon, she'd be nothing but another pawn. At least, she was an attractive pawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:44 am

Luna smirks and places her hand on the back of his neck just as he puts his hand above her bikini. She leans in closer and whispers into his ear. "I can resist who I wish however I need you. Let's treat this as a game, chess in fact. We're both going to use each other as we can't get what we truly want." As she says those words, she straddles him and smirks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:51 am

Sirius's padfoot turned a bit more blue. Luna was trying to sooth him. The same way Marvolo had been able to. "Gonna pretend I believe you." Sirius said, proceeding to lower his hand. He slowly got under the bikini Luna was wearing, and leaned his head down. For her age, Luna was quite frisky. Sirius placed his lips on her's again, like he had done before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:02 am

Luna smirks and feels his hand go under her bikini, causing her body to shiver. "You really should believe me...I'm different from any other girl you do this too." She feels his lips press against hers again and she kisses back, placing her other hand on his chest, pushing him down kissing him hard. She had jut drank some firewhiskey so her mouth still tasted like it. She runs her hand through his hair and pulls away from he kiss giving him a smirk.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:34 am

Sirius smiled, as he took his hand away from Luna's chest. He placed it on her belly, rubbing her slightly. "I heard you have a boyfriend. Guess I'm just ten times better than him at making you feel good." Sirius laid relaxed on the ground, passing his hand by Luna's belly, and the other one by her thigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:41 am

Luna freezes and looks at him with brighter eyes. "My boyfriend hasn't spoken to me in a long time and all he has done has kiss me. I guess you could say that until he does do something to me." She kisses his neck and feels his hand rub her belly and the other touches her thigh. She smirks and grabs his hands putting them above his head. "What do you want with me, your sworn protector? You mention my boyfriend yet you still touch me as if I am yours when I am no such thing?" She continues to kiss his neck and then his lips.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:58 am

Sirius remembered how he treated Morgan. He talked to her everyday, and didn't let her feel lonely. Now it was gone."Your boyfriend must be quite a jackass to let you escape..." Sirius smirked, feeling Luna's kiss. She seemed to be in need of attention. Sirius then remembered something important. Regulus was still waiting for him. Sirius broke the kiss abruptly, and forced his arms off. "I have to go somewhere..." Sirius then placed his arms on Luna's bottom. "But this conversation is gonna continue soon." He got up, bringing Luna along with him, before quickly turning into padfoot and running inside hogwarts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:11 am

Luna sighs. "He could be but he's my one." She stands up with a smirk. "So it shall." As he runs inside, she laughs darkly and looks at the moon. "Oh what a sweet game this shall be." She shakes her head and frowns. "Achilles Grimm...Come back to me soon. Darkness fills me without your comfort. Oh how I miss you and your touch that I'm going to my best friends ex whilst I am with you. Im a cheater that deserves no love...nothing but the darkness that resides in my heart." She says and walks into the water as if trying to wash away her troubles. She goes back inside conjuring a bottle of firewhiskey, gulping a lot down.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down