Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Welcoming Feast (Hogwarts and Wolfclaw)

+12
Emery Larken
Kol Mikaelson
Jocelyn Immorta
Venus Hale
Nova Shadow
Luna Hale
Astra Valkyrie
Legion Grimm
Amelia Grindelwald
Luna Valkyrie
Aurora Valkyrie
Dellen Lestrange
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Welcoming Feast (Hogwarts and Wolfclaw) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Welcoming Feast (Hogwarts and Wolfclaw)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:13 pm

B'elena nods. "Cousins have to know each other." She muttered. She smiled. Hogwarts was much bigger than she imagined.

Back to top Go down

The Welcoming Feast (Hogwarts and Wolfclaw) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Welcoming Feast (Hogwarts and Wolfclaw)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:30 pm

Alice was sitting at the Gryffindor Table, not paying attention to anyone. She noticed a 2nd year from her house seemed lonely and decided to go talk to her. She got up and sat in a seat next to the girl. "Hullo." She greeted. " I'm Alice. Alice Selwyn." She added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Fawley Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:17 pm

Alora smiled brightly. "How great that your cousin is here and in the house we are staying with!" she said happily. "You never mentioned that you had a cousin who went to school here, B'elena," she added.
Alora Fawley
Alora Fawley

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:21 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ginny. Hello, again, B'elena," he replied to both girls. "Cousins, huh? That's fantastic. So, you lovelies planning to enter your names for the tournament?" he asked with a small grin as he poured a goblet of water for B'elena. He handed it to her with a wink.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Walking into the room, he sighed, he wasn't comfortable with this place and missed his home... Why couldn't he be home schooled.... Sighing, he moved to the Gryffindor table and sat down. Without even glancing around, he began to slowly fill his plate and eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Elin looked up as an older Gryffindor sat down beside her. "Hello Alice, I'm Elin," she responded to her greeting. "Are you going to enter for the Triwizard Tournament?" Alice was older, she might stand a bigger chance of winning than a lowly second year. She was wondering which house Hogwarts' champions would be from, it would be a great honor for that house and they might be able to win the house cup with the points earned from the tournament.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Alora Fawley Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Alora smiled at Cian's question. "I think I will be. What about all of you?" she asked sipping her water. She was surprised at how much she had opened up in such a short time. It was amazing how powerful and wonderful friends could make you feel. She owed this new Alora to them...
Alora Fawley
Alora Fawley

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Angel calmly strolled into the great hall, feeling a little down that summer break was over. She took a seat at the Ravenclaw table and eyed the Wolfclaw students carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Ivory flinched when she felt a stone hard gaze examine her. She hated being watched, it made her feel weak and a easy target. Flicking a lock of her silky blonde hair out of her eyes, she spun around to face the staring student. " Crap," Ivory gazed at very familiar face. Muttering under her breath she tried to duck behind another Hogwarts student.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Angel flickered her gaze from one Wolfclaw student to the next. Paying less and less attention to the next student. She was about to go and find her friends when she noticed a head of dirty blonde hair cowering behind a Slytherin. Rolling her eyes, she went back to helping herself to some food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Ginny shook her head, "I don't think I will. " She said. "I doubt I can stand a chance against older students." She added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:15 pm

B'elena shrugged. "I might." She answered. She smiled and took the water filled goblet Cian handed to her. "Thanks." She said. She sipped some of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:20 pm

"Nice to meet you, Elin." She said. "I dunno. The Woflclaw's take Dark Arts so it could be a hard competition." She replied to her question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Scarlett sat quietly at her house's table with her housemates, peering occasionally at the Great Hall doors. She was interested to see how the Wolfclaw students would interact with their Hogwart students and staff. She went suddenly tense as the doors went opened and in walked a woman who displayed nothing but cruelty in her eyes and energy. But that wasn't what made her feel uncomfortable, it was the students of Wolfclaw, they were all eerily silent. As soon as their headmistress said something, they all dismissed themselves and seemed a bit more lively. Many cloaked in orange and brown sat at her table though some of them sat where ever. There was something about the house at her table that made her feel entitled to impress them in someway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Angel smirked when she saw Scarlett. After plopping a chocolate frog into her mouth she silently waved at her friend. I have to ask her about her grandfather Angel reminded herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:07 pm

"OI, BETTA!" Damion yelled as he entered the Great Hall for the start-of-term feast and then went over to where Elisabetta was sitting at the Slytherin table. "You look tense, sweetie. Shall I give you a back rub?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3