Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Loneliness of an Empty Classroom

Go down

The Loneliness of an Empty Classroom Empty The Loneliness of an Empty Classroom

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Sirius was waiting for Morgan. He cleared a table out of the dust, and sat on it. Morgan wasn't too late. Sirius was patient. Waiting for her, would be easy. Because he knew she would eventually come. He did sigh however. He wanted to be with Morgan again. He had switched clothes too. He even brought James's Gryffindor cape. Patiently tapping his foot on the ground.

Back to top Go down

The Loneliness of an Empty Classroom Empty Re: The Loneliness of an Empty Classroom

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:56 am

Morgan opened the door to the classroom Sirius told her about and peeked in. Sure enough, there he was. She smiled as she entered, now wearing faded blue jeans and a Kelly green top with purple and blue dragonflies embellished on it. Her hair was dry and pulled into a low pony with a matching green ribbon. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long, Sirius," she said in a sweet, soft voice.

Back to top Go down

The Loneliness of an Empty Classroom Empty Re: The Loneliness of an Empty Classroom

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Sirius smirked as he saw Morgan come in. "Even if you did, I wouldn't mind. " Said Sirius, walking towards her. He grabbed Morgan's arm and pulled her up to him. "Now, I've missed those lips for the time we'be been apart." Sirius grinned. It hadn't been that long since they last saw each other. Not long at all. But Sirius was already missing Morgan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Morgan colored slightly at Sirius' words as she played with the collar of his shirt after he pulled her to him. She reached up and softly kissed his cheek and then looked up at him, her grey-blue eyes smiling. "So glad to know that was all you missed," Morgan teased. Then she noticed the Gryffendor cape and looked at him quizzically. "What's with the cape?" she asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:29 pm

"Well I also missed your smile. Your eyes. Your skin. I could go on all day princess." Said Sirius, caressing Morgan's face gently. "Oh the cape? I like it. It's James's. I saw a ravenclaw one that is also amazing. I can buy you one like that. Would you like it as present Morgan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Morgan grinned as he listed all the things he missed even thought they were only apart for a short time. When he asked if she would like a Ravenclaw cape as a gift she paused before saying, "Ummmm.... Sure. It would be nice for when it starts to get cooler out." She reached out and touched the fabric. "Will James mind that you borrowed it?" she teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 11:36 pm

"Nah..." He said calmly. "He was the one who let me borrow it. So he's okay with it." Sirius tightly hugged Morgan, resting her head on his chest. "God the time we've been apart seemed like so long. I probably think this because James was there and didn't shut up about Lily. So I did the most reasonable thing...I started talking about you. He got bored, and said he was sleepy. What a guy." Said Sirius, smiling. "Were you alone the whole time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 9:58 am

Morgan breathed deeply as Sirius held her against himself, wrapping her arms around him. She laughed a little at the mention of what had happened to him during the short time they were appart. Just think, I was a topic of conversation and not because I'm different from the family... She gave a small nod, "Yes, I was alone. My roommates weren't there when I went to change and come here. So, I was all on my own, which is alright. I'm used to it." She gave him a little squeeze, "So, are James and Lily a thing, like we are? What did he say other than he was tired when you talked about me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 5:28 pm

Sirius made a face of someone who was quite shocked. Although it was a goof, he was a little worried that Morgan had been so alone. Hope she didn't get lonely. Sirius looked down on Morgan. "They're 'thing' as you may want to call it, is not quite like ours. I think they do like each other, but not as we do." Sirius pointed at the clean desk. It was large enough for Morgan and Sirius to sit on it. "You want to get a little more comfortable? Or wanna keep standing up? Don't want to tire those beautiful legs..." Said Sirius, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Morgan smiled and shook her head playfully, "You really are a flatterer, Sirius." She giggled as she made her way to the cleared off desk and took a seat. She then patted next to her for him to join her there. "I hope to meet James some time. Lily, too. But, I imagine they might be a set by the time I meet them. Do you think their relationship with grow?" she asked. This Lily must be the Lily Severus told me about....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down