Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A New Beginning

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A New Beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Beginning

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Luna notices she's mentally arguing herself. She nods at her question and gestures for her to get comfortable. She leans her back against the wall and looks through the window.

''My sisters and I loved the comfort of our own home as it was the only thing that tied us to our parents. Then my older sisters started travelling the world which my twin and I didn't mind. She was reading one night and there was a fair at the town nearby. Fireworks, bonfire, laughing and just happiness. I needed to get out. So i went. I had a lovely night. People talked to me as if they knew me...they knew my parents. Then...as the night grew longer and darker, i started heading back. There was four men. They apparently hated my family. Mostly us girls as well...they said all of us girls were in an arranged betrothal with them boys. But due to my mother dying and my father going missing, it was ended. They were angry...so they attacked me. They were following me all night apparently. So they locked me in a room. They started holding knives to my arms and legs threatening me. They started hitting me...but i took no care. I just bit my lip and didn't scream. I wouldn't. I was adamant on giving them what they want. Three left and one stayed behind. The one i was meant to marry. He did things... but my magic just mixed strongly with my emotions and a lightning bolt hit the building, setting it ablaze. The ropes that were around my wrists were covered in my blood but the fire burnt it. I escaped with these scar's and ran home. I never, ever looked back...I can't.''

She states, feeling sad at telling her story. ''Aurora freaked when she saw me. By freaked, i mean...She fainted. The elves helped her after me giving them a good telling and i just healed myself.''

Last edited by Luna Valkyrie on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Scarlett eyed her bed and took a sit on it like Luna told her. Listening carefully, Scarlett fiddled with her fingers as she listened to the horribly tragedy story. Nodding her head, Scarlett met Luna's gaze, "I understand what you mean by wanting to forget, but like it or not that situation made you the person you are today. Okay so, those scars don't hold beauty but they do show how strong of a person you are," she stated, the words making Scarlett sounded older than what she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Luna turns her gaze away from Scarlett's feeling ashamed at what the man did to her. She holds her knees to her chest and just looks at a loose thread. She shakes her head from the thoughts. ''I know it does but...it just...Nightmares ya know? I never wanted beauty and...i don't think i'm strong either. I couldn't fight back. Anyway...this isn't a conversation to have the first time we meet in our dorm is it?'' She was taken back by how old Scarlett spoke and smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Scarlett shrugged, "I guess not!" she commented, sensing a change of subject, "But I know what you mean, I always have nightmares from when I was born and the screams of pain that came from my mom. Or the ring from the monitor that recorded my mother's heartbeat when she lost conscious,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Luna gasps. ''That's horrible...I'm sorry if i disturb your sleep...I sometimes end up screaming in the night.'' She blushes and looks down. ''If i do, just touch my birthmark and i wake up...'' She shrugs.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Scarlett smiled, "Is your birthmark your sensible spot?" she asked, finding it weird to have a wake up call on your neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Luna sighs. ''Kind of yeah? You see how it's dark now...like slightly black? Well when i'm in trouble...just look at my birthmark...and it looks brighter...like it's glowing..'' She says it and looks away.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Scarlett smiled brightly, catching on to the idea of a glowing birthmark, "Oh, I get it! Just like the moon," she added sighing a short sigh and laying back in exhaustion. "I don't believe I have one, but if I do I hope it's as cool as yours," she commented, propping herself up on her forearms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Luna smiles and nods. ''Yeah i guess so...and you're a metamorphagus. Make 'em.'' She states with a grin. ''It ain't cool...it's like a brand really. I'm forever marked as Luna Valkyrie. No freedom days.'' She shrugs and lays back too. ''Maybe you should get to sleep? you sound exhausted.'' She says like a sister would.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Scarlett sighed, "I don't want to go to sleep, I want to stay up with you!" she complained, trying to stifled a yawn. "See I'm not tired," she answered, widen her eyes to make them look more lively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:32 am

Luna giggles. ''Little Red. Come on. Let's sleep.'' She magics her clothes to a boy t-shirt and boy underwear. She ties her hair in a low ponytail and gets under the covers. ''You'll see me in the morning, Red. You can even wake me up?'' She tries not the laugh at the girl widening her eyes but it didn't work. She bursts out laughing and knew she'll like it here. ''You're tired! I just saw you stifle a yawn!'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:22 am

Scarlett frowns, "Fine!" she sighed, waving her wand causing a pair of cupcake onesies to appear on her body. Silently, she split her hair into two sections and braided each side in pigtails. Walking over to her bed, Scarlett jumps in and pulls the covers up to her chin. "Good night, Lulu!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:41 am

Luna laughs at her and pulls the covers around her. ''Night Night little Red! Sweet dreams.'' She sits up again and leans her head against a wall. ''Deep in the meadow, under the willow.A bed of grass, a soft green pillow. Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes And when again they open, the sun will rise. Here it's safe, here it's warm. Here the daisies guard you from every harm. Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true. Here is the place where I love you.'' She sings the song and lays back in her bed. ''Night night Red.'' She falls fast asleep after singing the lullaby her mother and sisters sang to her.

(Song is from Hunger games. Rue's lullaby. Just thought i give credit to them!)
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 am

Scarlett smiles in her sleep as Luna sings her a lullaby. Her voice was absolutely beautiful and Scarlett could tell by the way it looked that she wasn't going to have bad dreams. Not now, not tomorrow, not ever as long as Luna's in the next bed to her, she'll be safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2