Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Someone I want, but I can never have? (Deimos)

2 posters

Go down

Someone I want, but I can never have? (Deimos) Empty Someone I want, but I can never have? (Deimos)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:37 am

Marcus put Deimos on the bed as gently as he could. Even in stage he put her in, she was beautiful. He gently stroked her cheek. There was something about this girl, that he just couldn't let go. He knew he fucked her up. But if it was the only way, he would take it. Because yes, he was that selfish.

Back to top Go down

Someone I want, but I can never have? (Deimos) Empty Re: Someone I want, but I can never have? (Deimos)

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:06 am

Deimos rolled in her sleep her body shaking from the cold that didn't exist anymore. Somewhere she felt someone touch her face and she heard someone screaming. With a startled cry she realized the scream was hers as she moved away from him, her eyes wild with fear.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Someone I want, but I can never have? (Deimos) Empty Re: Someone I want, but I can never have? (Deimos)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:10 am

Marcus felt slightly guilty as he saw her and what he did to her, but he would never let anyone see that. "It's okay, your are out of there now," he half whispered to her. "Do you want something to eat?" he asked her.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:12 am

She trembled as she stared at him her arms wrapping around her legs, "W..Who are you?" she whispered.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:16 am

"Someone, who right now holds your life in his hands," Marcus looked into her eyes while saying the words with sort of genuine curiosity in her reaction.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:31 am

'its him' Echo whispered watching the scene unfold 'he hurt you' "why would he want to hurt me?" Ozvena shuddered at his words "I dont even know you.." she said to him.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:41 am

Markus was fascinated more than actually worried. He didn't feel remorse for damage he obviously caused. Instead he took out a small vial with dark red liquid in it. "And yet, I hold all your powers, everything that makes you, who you really are, here in my hand," he said. Few drops and she would be witch again. He was sure she will figure that out pretty soon. "And I will give them back to you. I saved you from the hell you've been through after all. But I need something in return," her whispered to her.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:52 am

"W...what do you want" she pressed herself against the wall trying not to tremble and failing.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:55 am

Marcus smiled wickedly. "Not much. I just want you to promise me one small thing," he said. "That you will never fuck me over, ever again," he said honestly. "You see, I will do anything for you. I just don't like to be humiliated, because... well... I got reputation to keep," he told her, taking a step closer at the time, but yet he was careful enough not to invade her personal space. He knew he hurt her and he had to be careful. And also... it was against his nature to violate this type of privacy of any girl if he was not sure she wanted it.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:03 am

"But you put us there" her voice took on a distant tone "no he saved us" oZvena said "he trapped us" echo whispered "took away our gifts." her head spun as she fought for control. Deimos felt chills on her skin "i want to live i want to live" Ozvena whispered "Shut up Oz" 

"I dont want this, i dont want you" Deimos said as she tried to make herself smaller. "I wont fuck you over....just...leave me alone.."
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:40 am

Marcus watched her curiously. "Well, sounds like a deal to me," he said finally. "As long as you remember, that what I did once, I can always do again and again and again," he said as he took one step closer each time, finally handing her the vial. "Now show me you are worthy of being witch again," he said, really interrested in what her powers back will do with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down