Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Are you happy? (Adrastos)

2 posters

Go down

Are you happy? (Adrastos) Empty Are you happy? (Adrastos)

Post by Ivy Crouch Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:18 pm

Ivy laid on the hospital bed, clenching her eyes shut whilst the nurse relaid her findings to the Hufflepuff. Pregnant? Me..pregnant.. She thought to herself, slowly getting up from the bed and jumped down, looking over her shoulder at the nurse. "Thank you, Ma'am. I'll be on my way now.." She whispered timidly, speeding up her pace to escape the room that seemed to suffocate her. Its not that she wasnt happy to be pregnant with her loves child, its the reaction from him that worried her, What if he wasn't happy? A baby is a lot of responibility and she didnt want to be like her own parents. She found herself at the lake, holding her arms around her stomch that held the bundle of life growing inside of her. "What am I to do..'' She murmured, the cold air wrapping around her like her worry and fear.
Ivy Crouch
Ivy Crouch

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Are you happy? (Adrastos) Empty Re: Are you happy? (Adrastos)

Post by Adrastos Moody Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Stepping out of the lake Adrastos shook himself mirroring the behavior of his Rottweiler, as he cracked his back. He had taken a liking to go swimming at least once a week even if it was cold, it just helped his soul... "Love, what are you doing here?" Adrastos asked Ivy as he closed his eyes having approached from behind, not being able to not spot his princess.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Crouch Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Ivy turned her head at the sound of water splashing to see the person she was just thinking about. She smiled at his soothing voice that calmed her worry a small bit, closing her eyes as well. ''J-Just enjoying the outside. Swimming again?'' She questioned her love, opening her eyes against to take in the sight of Adrastos.
Ivy Crouch
Ivy Crouch

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrastos Moody Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:07 pm

Nodding Adrastos planted a kiss on his girlfriend's lips, before pulling away smirking, "The water was pretty nice, sorry if I'm wetting you," he said with a frown suddenly dropping his hands from her face. Only to spear her to the grass afterwards...
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Crouch Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:14 pm

Ivy returned the kiss, a blush still forming whenever he did. ''It's okay, I don't mind..'' She giggled softly, kissing the palm of his hand before it left her face. She didn't know why but the moment she felt the ground on her back, she frowned up at her boyfriend, playfully swatting his arm. ''What was that for?'' She teased, her hand rubbed her back and cupped Adrastos' cheeks, kissing his nose.
Ivy Crouch
Ivy Crouch

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrastos Moody Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Placing a hand on his chest he cleared his throat, "I am a man of many spears!... get it?" he proclaimed with a joking tone before winking down at Ivy.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Crouch Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:11 pm

Ivy covered her mouth, stifling the loud laugh that bubbled in her throat whilst a blush danced along her cheeks. ''Of course you are...I'm familiar with the spear that you've keep with you at all times..'' She commented firmly but her blush grew darker by the second whilst she attempted to ignore the fluttery feeling in her stomach.
Ivy Crouch
Ivy Crouch

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrastos Moody Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:56 pm

"As thick as a basilisk, as long as a bridge, more sharp than a blade, my spear outmatches all others," Adrastos continued joking which was normal, joking was in his nature, that was why his best friends were Fred and George, all three of them were a match.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Crouch Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:59 pm

Ivy finally let out the laugh, resting her forehead on her boyfriend's chest as her body shuddered with laughter. No matter what was playing on her mind, he always managed to make her laugh. Slowly moving up so she was sitting, she realized she had to say something or..she'd never say anything at all. ''Adrastos...Can we be serious for a moment?'' She asked, biting her lower lip as she picked at the edge of her sweater.
Ivy Crouch
Ivy Crouch

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrastos Moody Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Frowning slightly he furrowed an eyebrow at Ivy's request but alas, dropped the smile that never left his face, and readied himself for some sort of bad news, "What's wrong?" he asked with a caring tone.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Crouch Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Ivy sighed, crossing her legs and hated seeing the smile she loved so much disappear from his face. Taking his hand in hers, she pressed it against her lips and kept it close to her chest. ''You see...I've been feeling sick lately..and...well, i went to the hospital wing so i could figure out what was wrong. Before you ask, I'm not ill...i just...well..'' She paused, biting her lip harder with nerves and stared down at her stomach, her spare hand resting against it protectively. ''I'm...with..child...'' She finished, looking away not wanting to see his face, to see if it held disappointment or sadness, even anger.
Ivy Crouch
Ivy Crouch

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrastos Moody Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Pressing his hand against his heart as Adrastos sighed of relief, he chuckled slightly, "For a moment there you got me worried that you were seriously sick or something," he grinned before his eyes widened, "Wait, with child?" his heart slowed down until there were only a few beats per minute, "I'm gonna be a dad?!" he asked and his heart suddenly restarted going berserk and beating like never before. Grabbing his lover's wrist with care Adrastos pulled her up to her feet as he got up in stride with her, before picking her up in his arms and spinning her around, "I'm going to be a fucking dad!," he yelled for everyone around to hear.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Crouch Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Ivy slowly turned her head to look at him, taking in the relief of her not being sick but then slowly realizing what was really going on. She began laughing at his reaction, every worry disappearing from her when he exclaimed he was going to be a dad. ''Yes you are..'' She said, squeaking softly when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her up. She clung to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and laughed, burying her face in his neck. ''In four months, you will be a dad!'' She whispered in his ear, grinning and blushing like crazy.
Ivy Crouch
Ivy Crouch

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrastos Moody Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:55 pm

"Oie hold the fucking fun bus up, four months?!" He rose a brow and shook his head, "Nah nah nah, after the ball you're getting in my father's special training room, that one that if you spend twenty four hours inside, it counts as a full year for you and the child. That way he'll be born only in a few days," Adrastos winked as he spun her around.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Crouch Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Ivy laughed softly, cupping Adrastos' cheeks, stroking them with her thumbs. ''Yes, four months and i'm not going in any special room. We'll wait those four months out and then...we'll be a family..'' She said excitedly. ''So you're truly happy with this? That I'm having your baby?'' She asked, grinning wildly, her soul lighter. She loved the effect her boyfriend had on her.
Ivy Crouch
Ivy Crouch

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:10 am

Frowning, of course, as a joke as he was more than happy to wait four months, and so chuckled at his girlfriend's question, "Of course, I'm going to have a child, imagine what my father will say when he finds out the Moody family is continuing," he stated with a silly smile stamped on his face that he apparently could not rid himself of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Crouch Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:55 am

Ivy rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, kissing every inch of his face with happiness. She then laughed softly, thinking of his father. "Oh boy! The moody family growing. I feel like i just doomed the world!" She joked, grinning madly knowing their child would most likely gain their father's gift at pranks and jokes galour. She gently kissed her loves lips, feeling his silly smile against her own one. She was going to have a family with the person she loved. She promised at that moment to make sure the kid was loved endlessly.
Ivy Crouch
Ivy Crouch

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrastos Moody Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:17 pm

"Meh" he shrugged and smirked before pinching her cheeks lovingly, "I'm a very different Moody so maybe Aaron will be too. Oh and yeah, his name is Aaron. His..." Adrastos growled jokingly, although he was serious, his son's name would be Aaron, and there would be no discussion. Thinking about it, he smiled as he noticed that he was actually like his father in a few things, mainly stubbornness, as they were both as stubborn as mules.
Adrastos Moody
Adrastos Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down