Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hunting The Wolves, You Should Know Better (Rapahael)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hunting The Wolves, You Should Know Better (Rapahael)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting The Wolves, You Should Know Better (Rapahael)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:50 am

Tilting his head to look at Emrys Raphael sighed silently and yawned placing one of his rough hands on her cheek cupping it and caressing her skin silently, "He hurt you too, did he not," he questioned her his eyes showing no emotion but deep down he wished to know if she had felt what he had felt.

Back to top Go down

Hunting The Wolves, You Should Know Better (Rapahael)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting The Wolves, You Should Know Better (Rapahael)

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:09 am

She raised her eyes to his, there bodies still entwined she could feel his heart beat a moment of silence passed as she struggled to mask the pain that still emitted from her eyes and reached into her soul. "Yes.." she said her voice a soft croak. "I can tell your burying your emotions" she whispered "like me.."

Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:47 am

He shook his head as he wrapped an arm around her thin body leaning down and resting his forehead against hers, "I'm not burying them, they are buried. Mariya is a normal stranger to me now I do not care for her and she strikes nothing in my heart. She hurt me but I understood that she also changed me. For the better," he shrugged slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:57 am

"You seem stronger...more confident and sure of yourself. Your not hiding behind her shadow" she said caressing his cheek "Your a leader Raph your not meant to hide behind books forever." She enjoyed the way he held her closely a soft sigh escaping her "Mal broke me.." she confessed "i've been trying to find a way to get back to myself these past few weeks. i found it so much easier to give in to the vicscious side of me, the wolf."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:49 am

"Don't get back to your old self" he said no longer being shy no longer having a trouble even speaking to the blonde that had once been with who he thought was his best friend, "I prefer you this way," he admitted, "I prefer me this way" he continued and then intertwined their hands and stared into her eyes, leaning down and kissing her lips, licking some blood from the corner of her lips, "I prefer us this way," he grinned as he pulled away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:03 pm

She squeezed his hand gently kissing him softly in return she gave a small smile at the lick of her mouth. "us?" she said with look of surprise "could there be an us? would you even want someone like me? I'm damaged goods."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:11 pm

He laughed an empty laugh at her words of how she was damaged of how Malphas had taken her and broken her, but he didn't care. Mariya had done the same to him they were equals. "If you're damaged goods what am I," he asked with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:44 pm

She looked down at there twined fingers, there naked bodies pressed up against each other, "you'd give me a chance to help heal what she broke then?" she said softly looking up at him her eyes reflecting the fact she did care for him.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:07 pm

Raphael nodded giving her a look that told her that the answer to her question was obvious, "As long as you let me do the same to you," he responded giving her a curt nod before kissing her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:14 pm

Her heart pounded against her ribs as she slowly nodded "Okay.." she said softly she was scared to trust anyone but she knew he understand what the pain she had been through better then anyone. "I'll be yours if you'll be mine" she kissed his lips firmly her free hand tangling in his hair.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Leaning down he nodded his nose grazing hers as he smirked, "I can work with that," he sang and at that moment a glimpse of the old Raphael could be heard only to be assimilated by the better version of the ravenclaw. Kissing her harshly he laid on top of her, resting his body next to hers, it felt so right to be with her to be with someone that actually understood him. And he was sure eventually it would turn into something else other than just understanding, and amazing sex...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2