Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Promise I have to keep (Kain)

Go down

Promise I have to keep (Kain) Empty Promise I have to keep (Kain)

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Alaska was sitting by the lake, watching the water with curiosity of her own, waiting for Kain. They usually didn't do dates and such crap. So he probably thought even this one will be about sex. But it wasn't supposed to be. And Alaska felt sad to tell him this. But she had to. She made deal with the devil. And she intended to keep it. Partly because who would she be if she didn't. And partly because the devil would come for her either way.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Promise I have to keep (Kain) Empty Re: Promise I have to keep (Kain)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Having gotten Alaska's message Kain sighed and made his way to the black lake taking his time. He had found his feelings for Alaska were growing and he couldn't allow that to happen he had been contemplating speaking with her about it, but he knew her too well... she was a free spirit and he was the same, they couldn't stay together no matter what. Arriving at the lake, he sat down beside her, sighing as he rubbed his chest, "Last duel took a toll on me," he chuckled dryly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:00 pm

She smirked at response, looking at him. In the end, maybe it wasn't just sex. She liked Kain. Not loved, but liked would sum it up. Despite all the things, she wanted them to stay friends. "I called you, because this has to end, Kain," she told him right away. In her head, the whole breakup conversation started a bit differently, but in the end, things never went as she imagined them. "I made a promise to someone. Stupid promise. But I have to keep it," she said, fear in her eyes too much visible. She wanted to be free. Her promise to Xanthos terrified her more than anything.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:25 am

Kain sighed, a sigh of relief not of exhaustion, "Oh thank god you want the same as me," he laid his head on the grass cracking his knuckles, "For different reasons but alas, we have to break up," he said giving his head a slight shake...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:34 pm

"Different reasons? I lived in the idea that we had perfect relationship mister Shadow," she teased him, feeling a little sad over his words. Not that she expected him to beg her or something, but still, it hurt her a little he didn't want her to stay at all. But than again, did any of them stay? Ever? Their relationship was based on sex. With everyone actually. Kain gave Alaska freedom. Just like she wanted.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:48 am

"We did however, remember the no falling in love thing? The freedom thing? Yeah... that doesn't exactly work with me. Just found out though," he sighed and gave his head a shake however he quickly shot a grin at Alaska, grabbing her hand and holding it above his fast beating heart, "Though you'll still be a good friend," he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Alaska smiled and then added a small laugh. "Kain Shadow, careful with the words or one could think you are actually capable of caring," she teased him. As a friend. Because they were friends. This was just them saying 'no benefits anymore' which was somehow strange for people like them. "Friends it is. But you know what? It was a pleasure. In all senses of the word you can think about," she gave him a wink.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:50 am

Chuckling dryly at her comment he shook his head. "I do care, I care about my next prey," he teased her right back with a cocky grin stamped on his face. Nodding, he held out his hand for her to shake and winked. "It was a pleasure 'cause I knew what I was doing," he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down