Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Doubt Inside (Kain)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Doubt Inside (Kain)  Empty The Doubt Inside (Kain)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:33 am

Sierra began to wonder if she would ever fit in at Hogwarts. Everyone else seemed to have a group they belonged to. Everyone else had their friends and they knew where they belonged. They knew where they fit in. She was scared to begin her life at the new school. What if no one liked her? She ordered a butterbeer and sighed as she sipped the cold drink.

Back to top Go down

The Doubt Inside (Kain)  Empty Re: The Doubt Inside (Kain)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:06 pm

Entering the three broomsticks, Kain slapped the rear of a girl he did often, and she smirked as she looked over her shoulder. Sitting on the bench in front of the counter, he slammed his fist as hard as he could, "Vodka to melt the ice around my frozen heart," he chuckled and the barman nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Sierra turned at the sound of a voice and saw Kain Shadow, a well known Slytherina t Hogwarts. She had to admit, he was rather attractive. She would even go for him if he was not a total jerk. She sipped her butterbeer and looked over at Kain, "hello, Shadow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Leaning backwards he placed his feet on the table and took a deep breath, "I love how gryffindors are the ones who approach first, but then blame me for killing the,... well no, they don't exactly blame...they're dead," he laughed at his own words and picked up the glass showering his hair in Vodka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Sierra chuckled at his words, "Scary Snake boy, arent you?" She would probably regret calling him that. But whatever, she would deal with that when the time came. She moved closer to Kain and flashed him a flirty smile, "So what brings you here, Kain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Hurling the glass at the floor it shattered right before her feet, "Distance bitch," he growled and flipped in his seat sitting once again, "Barkeep clean that up," the barman threw his hands up in the air as a sign of giving up and moved around the counter, bending over and taking the shards of glass. "I'm here because I have noting else to do," he shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Sierra jumped back as glass was thrown at her feet, "Kain! Unnecessary!" She growled softly and glared at him. Taking the opportunity of him not having any more ammo, she sped around the barkeeper and sat next to Kain, "See? This isnt so bad?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:23 pm

Turning around as she came to sit with him he rolled his eyes and kicked the wood beneath her stool breaking it and making her stool fall apart forcing Sierra to either stand or fall, as Kain enjoyed seeing the barman catch the shards of glass, "Every single one of them, fatty," he teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:25 pm

"Kain!" Sierra stood as her chair fell apart. He was beign particullary jerky today. She grabbed her butterbeer and set it beside her. She looked Kain in the eye and glared, "Why are you acting like this?" And why did she somewhat like it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:34 am

He put on a poker face at her words as waved his hands, "Shoo shoo," he rolled his eyes as he placed his feet on the back of the barman, "I said distance," he growled under his breath as he placed his hands behind his head resting it on the counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:36 am

Sierra smirked and instead of moving away, she moved closer. She shot him the look that Aphrodite had taught her that was supposed to make guys melt into a puddle at her feet. She bit her lip a bit to add a bit of sexiness. "Come on, Kain. How can we melt that frozen heart of yours? Dont you wanna have a bit of fun?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:44 am

Turning his body to the side he smiled, and then leaned closer his hand gripping her neck, "When I say distance, I mean I want you to fuck off. I mean I want you to disappear from my sight. Understood? If I want to have fun I can simply handpick a girl from the street. Unlike those from your house and yourself, I'm not a desperate whore, I'm a classy one," releasing her he took out his set of knives, and motioned for her to come to him if she had a death wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:46 am

Sierra's eyes widened and she backed up as soon as possible. "Fine, whatever, not my type anyway." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and spun around to walk away. She pouted inwardly and wondered what she had done wrong. She had done everything Aphrodite had told her to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:27 pm

The door closed shut and all the windows shattered with a move of Kain's wand, "And where the fuck do you think you're going? I'm not done yet," he growled hurling his throwing knives at her clothing with expert precision so she was nailed to the door and he could do whatever he wished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Sierra squeaked as she was pinned to the door. "HEY! This is a new outfit!" She tried to pull the knife out, but it was stuck in there good. "Kain, dont." She said with a stern glare on her face. She was shaking slightly but doubted he could tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:00 pm

Sauntering over to her he cupped her chin, another life trailing her skin as a demented grin took over his features. "Correction, was" he cackled loudly, and the barman ignored him, instead actually began watching. "Shhhh," he placed the knife on her lips, "Shut the fuck up," he ordered her bringing the knife down so it split her lips, and afterwards rammed it against her thigh to try to stab her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Sierra screamed as she tasted blood. She tried to push Kain away but was too weak to do any damage. "Kain, please, stop!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Stripping her of her clothes, Kain looked over her body and shook his hand, "Meh, I've seen better, but I've seen worst, so don't cry," he grinned maliciously, "I figure you've been fucked before?" he asked raising a brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Sierra went to cover her chest since her arms were free. "Yes I have been" SHe growled with ahte and anger in her voice. She wanted to go home. She didnt want to be here with Kain anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:50 pm

"Perfect," he smirked and offered his hand for her to take, "I have a game for you," he offered her a crooked grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Sierra hesitantly took Kains hand while still covering the upper half of her body, "What kind of game."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Clearing a table of the bottles on top of it he motioned for her to lie down on top of it, "Spread your legs and arms," he told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 pm

SIerra was hesitant, but did as she was told. It was better than possibly being stabbed. She lied down and spread her arms and legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Moving his wand a set of ropes appeared and tied Sierra to the table. The ropes were as thick as pythons and they were tied to her ankles, her thighs, her forearms, her shoulders, her waist and her neck. Spreading her legs, he traced the wound he had made on her thigh with his dagger, "Barkeep, where is your son?" he asked and the barman rose a brow, "U-Upstairs Master Kain..." he answered with fear in his tone, "Fetch him for me," Kain grinned and the barman did as he asked. Leaning over he looked Sierra in the eye, grinning darkly.

Soon the barman returned with his son, an obese, sweaty fifteen year old. "Kain!" he called for the other, younger boy his cheeks vibrating as he did. "Settle down, Shad," Kain smirked, "I am aware that you wish to lie down with a woman?" he spoke with a husky tone and the boy nearly jumped with excitement, if he could actually jump, "Yuus! I do! Can I fuck this one? Can I? She's inviting me, Kain please let me, I beg you," he asked salivating over the girl his saliva falling all over Sierra's breasts. 

Looking over at Sierra, a ferocious, malevolent laugh escaped his throat as he threw his head back and howled. "...Yes," he said looking Sierra in the eye. The boy climbed onto the table and instantly leaned over Sierra, licking her body, and groping her. Kain pulled up a chair, and ordered another shot, as he looked on, "So Sierra, how does it feel to have someone desperate after you? Not a good sensation, huh?" he asked moving his wand with his hand making sure that she could not possibly escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Sierra screamed as the boy climbed on top of her, "GET OFF OF ME!" I AM NOT INVITING YOU TO ANYTHING! BUG OFF!" She screamed again, a shrill murderous scream. "KAIN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" She wouldnt mind if it were Kain on top of her, but this kid, ughhhhhh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next