Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I walked these halls before (Juliette)

2 posters

Go down

I walked these halls before (Juliette) Empty I walked these halls before (Juliette)

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Amelia was walking around in the dungeons, invisible in the dark, only her heels suggestion there is someone in there. Dungeons were the only place in this castle she actually liked. She remembered it. Decades ago probably now. Her way of seeing time was different by now, so how could she know. What she remembered was young Gaunt twins and lots of trouble. She wondered what will happen this year. It made her lips curl in that sweet, seductive, fake smile.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I walked these halls before (Juliette) Empty Re: I walked these halls before (Juliette)

Post by Juliette Ambroise Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:45 pm

Juliette was leaning against a wall, her eyes half lidded in thought but still aware of her surroundings. The sound of heels clicking in the hallway caused her head to shoot up, eyes wide with awareness. Hating the darkness of the dungeons, she quickly muttered a spell and the fire pits hanging from the walls lit up to reveal Amelia and her fake smile. ''Now, now, Lady Grindelwald. Don't you like being at Hogwarts?'' Juliette quipped despite how much she truly admired the Wolfclaw Headmistress. She was a powerful woman, something Juliette strives to become.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

House : Beauxbatons

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

I walked these halls before (Juliette) Empty Re: I walked these halls before (Juliette)

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:50 pm

Amelia stopped to look at the woman, but light was blocking her view, so she used her wand to cast it out, leaving only one torch with fire, before she made a circle around the lady, screening her with her old eyes. "I don't mind Hogwarts. I just hate people incapable of selfdefense. And I hate when people turn the lights on," she smirked. "Now, isn't that headmistress of the French school, I see?" she asked.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Juliette tilted her head, turning the fire into a green flame making it still visible to see but not annoying. ''I understand what you mean...Lots of fights are breaking out between the students. Your students are very smart at defending themselves.'' She complimented, bowing her head before smirking. ''That would be me. Juliette.'' She introduced, realizing she never properly introduced herself to the headmistress in front of her, watching her like a hawk.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Amelia could tell the girl wasn't ordinary. She was really young to be headmistress. And that said a lot. "Amelia. Now, what makes such a young girl as you are a headmistress?" she asked honestly. She was curious. And she liked to stay around ambitious people. Of course only as long as they knew where their place is.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Juliette narrowed her eyes slightly before standing up taller. Her question wasn't unusual however when it came to a Grindelwald, it was something that needed to be answered. ''It's a pleasure, Amelia.'' She replied before staring at the green flame. ''I fought to be a headmistress. My father commanded armies, my mother was a pureblood, teaching me everything she knew. I was the former Headmistress' apprentice, i've gone to many universities and i just earned it. People preferred having such a young woman to protect them as well, i related to them more.'' She replied honestly, thinking of her students.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Amelia smiled as she listened to the girl. "Well, I can see fire in your eyes. It suits you. But remember, being headmistress means fight. And fight usualy turns fire into ice," she said. She liked the girl. She really did. Juliette had a future for sure. "Feel like some firewhiskey?" Amelia asked, partly out of boderom, partly because she was curious.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:36 am

Juliette smirked, pleased at Amelia's words. If there was one person she wanted slight approval from, it was the Wolfclaw headmistress. ''I will always fight when i need to....besides, i always did like the cold.'' She quipped, her smirk turning into a smile. ''I always feel like some firewhiskey.'' She replied honestly, it being her favorite drink apart from vintage wine.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down