Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Should Have Held Back A Little More [Mariya]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should Have Held Back A Little More [Mariya] - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Have Held Back A Little More [Mariya]

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:06 pm

She moaned softly pressing into his hand, kissing along his neck she bit at his collar bone his name on her lips in a harsh whisper.

Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Should Have Held Back A Little More [Mariya] - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Have Held Back A Little More [Mariya]

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Pushing her shorts down her soft legs he pulled her panties down afterwards, and leaned down, kissing her forehead before caressing her breasts. Kissing down her neck, he knelt down, and licked down to her waist. Smiling darkly up at her, he licked her heat with one flick of his tongue and then nibbled hungrily on her nub...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:23 pm

Somewhere in her mind logic told her this was wrong, somehwere in her mind she told logic to shut the fuck up. Dimly she thought of how Raphael had never touched her like this but that didn't matter as he feasted on her body she was over come with pleasure and her world narrowed, there was only Mal. She cried out in shock at the new sensation her thighs locking around his head.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:31 pm

Smiling as her pleasure vibrated off her body, intoxicating him, Malphas cupped her buttocks before his hands latched tightly to her thighs. Moving down, he parted her entrance with his thumbs, and entered her with his tongue, licking her walls with ferociously fast movements. "Do you like this, Mariya," he asked breathlessly before nipping at the flesh over her cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:32 pm

She moaned for him her body drowning in pleasure "Yes Malphas..please don't stop oh my gods please don't stop" she begged him her body shaking.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:37 pm

He continued to taste her, and as he bit her button two of his fingers pierced her moving in and out of her in a frenzy, "Has he ever touched you like this?" he asked between bites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:39 pm

She felt her pleasure building she keened softly in pleasure "No" she gasped "Never like this" she wanted Malphas she wanted him in every way and part of her thought she never wanted him to stop.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Unzipping his trousers and pushing them down his legs - although never stopping his tongue movements - Malphas grabbed her thighs roughly and dragged his sister down the bed. Leaning down, he grinned at her, as he wrapped a hand around his length. Holding it next to her cave he hovered down his lips grazing hers as he prodded her, "Do you want me...? or, do you need me...?" he asked staring into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:40 pm

She spread her legs wider to give him better access "I need you malphas" she whispered she had glimpsed his shaft and part of her was afraid of the pain but the other part was excited. She had wanted him for so long. "I want you..i need you.."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Grabbing her by her back Malphas sat down and pulled her on top of him hooking her legs around his waist. Impaling her with his length he kissed her lips before licking her skin down to her breasts... "I love you..." he whispered.

IncestFTW:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Her lips parted as he slowly stretched her his length filling her completly. This was like nothing she had ever felt before and her body buzzed with pain and pleasure, this felt so right, so good. To be here with her older brother like this, she opened her eyes her pupils dialated with lust "I love you..."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Laying down on his back he pulled her with him, piercing into her deeper and deeper as he captured her lips and...

Should Have Held Back A Little More [Mariya] - Page 2 1t68gw

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:40 pm

Mariya laughed as he pulled the covers over them, she rocked her hips moaning into his mouth as he pierced her so deeply. She ran her hands down his chest exploring the familer yet new territory that was her older brother's body. Leaning forward she pulled him out almost completly then pierced herself with him quickly taking him deeper and harder now.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:09 am

Growling with pain as she left him unattended his grin returned to him as he felt his long shaft enter her quickly. Grabbing her ass he howled with pleasure feeling that her body fitted perfectly with his...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:15 am

She howled with him loving how it felt to have him inside her filling her up and touching parts of her she didnt know existed. She loved the feel of his rough hands on her ass and keened his name as she milked his shaft plunging him deeper inside of her.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:29 am

Jolting his hips against her Malphas wrapped his arms around her back crushing her against him, "Your wounds will open again by the time we finish," he growled possessively moving in sync with her, "My seed will make you shout my name," he cackled as he nibbled on her earlobe, teasing her hole with his fingers whilst he continued to pierce deeper into her. "I'm more of a man than Raphael ever will be," he whispered into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:54 am

He was right, she knew it, Raphael would never make love to her like this would never care nor be so possessive all along Malphas was what she wanted, what she needed. Sliding her hips grinding them against his she moaned "I don't care, let them open i want you to fill me with your seed" she kissed his neck feeling her self completly surrender to her brother "Your right...show me how a real man makes love."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Nodding he fucked her as hard as he could pushing all of his manhood inside of her and allowed his moans to escape his throat and to echo around the bed, before they vanished just when more came after them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:06 pm

She felt so alive with him moving inside of her, his moans exciting her further she met him thrust for thrust, the burn wound across her stomach broke and slowly she bled between them the fresh red blood coating them. Dipping her hand between them she traced his lips with her blood before kissing him hard.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:10 pm

Kissing her back he nuzzled her at the same time caressing her wound... "Mine..." he whispered softly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:55 pm

"Yours" she keened to him kissing him passionatley "Always and forever yours" she sat up moving her hips to push him in deep as she could she watched him through heavily lidded eyes as she tried to push him over the edge.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:48 pm

"I'm glad," he whispered as he continued to pierce into her. Not even one part of Malphas told him this was wrong, everything showed him it was right and he wasn't going to stop...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Moaning she leaned forward and bit his neck hard her sharp teeth piercing his neck she suckled the wound.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:30 am

Grinning he thrust his teeth into her neck, sinking into her flesh and draining her blood from her as well, groaning as his length found its way deeper within her reaching her womb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:58 pm

She moaned deeply as he bit her and found his way even deeper inside of her "Mal" she moaned his name "fill me with your seed" she moaned once more unable to control herself from the pleasure he was giving her as she licked and sucked at the bloody wound.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Throwing his head back his hands latched onto her buttocks and he howled with pleasure before inclining his head, "Do you mind possibly carrying my child?" he teased as he felt his release coming...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:04 pm

His name fell from her lips her moans becoming louder "no" she hissed "I dont...fill me with your seed Malphas...make me yours..." her body shook with pleasure as she felt her orgasm building she didn't care if she became pregnant as long as it was Mal's.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next