Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Should Have Held Back A Little More [Mariya]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should Have Held Back A Little More [Mariya] Empty Should Have Held Back A Little More [Mariya]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:17 pm

Passing by Raphael Malphas ruffled the boy's hair nodding at him knowing he had just come from visiting Mariya as she had been spending a few hours healing her injuries from the duel. Raphael informed Mal she was going to spend the night so he thought this was as good a time to visit as any. Arriving, he chuckled as he saw Kain telling some kind of joke to 'cheer' her up, although Mal was sure Mariya wasn't feeling down. "You can leave kid I'll take it from here," he winked and Kain nodded moving along and exiting. Pulling a chair he sat beside her bed, scratching his head and rubbing his eyes, "Nice fight," he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Should Have Held Back A Little More [Mariya] Empty Re: Should Have Held Back A Little More [Mariya]

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:20 pm

Mariya's eyes were closed while Kain spoke to her, her hand gently holding his greatful to hear his voice. She heard Mal before he even approached and she smirked, opening her eyes as kain's hand slid from hers she looked at her older brother. "I forgot what it was like to be challenged" she chuckled sitting up slowly she had sustained serious burns all over her body and she was in a large amount of pain but this loss felt like victory.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Should Have Held Back A Little More [Mariya] Empty Re: Should Have Held Back A Little More [Mariya]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:25 pm

Placing his feet on the edge of her bed he grabbed her hand softly caressing her skin, whilst he closed his eyes, "Wish I could say the same," he teased however during the entire summer he was more than challenged he was beaten to shreds by his father and was often challenged by Drake and Harry although they still did not make him go past his 65% mark yet. Drake was close, but no cigar, "You okay?"  he asked tilting his head towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:27 pm

"I've had worse" she said smiling at him her hair was now short but still identical to Mal's "I've missed you so much" she said gripping his hand squeezing it "i'm glad dad put us up against each other we haven't danced like that in ages and it made you see me for once"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:29 pm

"I always see you, I'm always there, you just think the contrary. Magnus may be a loner but I'm not... I have my eyes on you," he assured her leaning in and nuzzling her carefully so he didn't hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:36 pm

She leaned forward and wrapped her thin arms around his neck pulling him down to sit with her she rested her face against his neck. "it just looked like you decided to throw me out when you went to see your other family" she said morosely "i wish you'd talk to me more spend more time with me...smile and joke with me like you do with serena...yoi've never done that with me..not in school"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:59 pm

Sitting next to her he caressed her face kissing her cheek before resting his head on her shoulder. "You're not exactly a gryffindor with a taste for pranks," he shook his head with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:04 pm

"No i'm slytherin with a taste for setting people on fire" she pouted but giggled softly. She pressed a kiss to his neck her breath softly brushing against him "but your forgiven, just let me be apart of your life again"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Nuzzling her neck he breathed heavily before chuckling, "Seems like I put you on fire back at the great hall," he whispered into her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:13 pm

She shivered softly dragging a nail along his neck she kissed it again gently "well aren't you charming" she teased him "one day i'll beat you"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Feeling her skin vibrate beneath the tip of his fingers his lips twisted into a dark lustful grin as he nibbled on her collarbone. "Perhaps..." he slipped off his trainers and slid inside her bed, "In your dreams," he winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:23 pm

She gasped as he nibbled at her neck, she had no idea what they were doing...well she did but she was a little confused. She grumbled at him as he slid into the bed with her, curling up against him she koalaed around him loosely like she would if she jumped on his back. "Nope. I'll win." she growled into his neck playfully her hands gripping his hair.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Kissing her shoulder he raised a brow, as he pulled one of the straps of her tank top down. Reaching inside her shirt, he toyed with her bra... "I doubt that," he whispered maliciously as he gripped her breast, whist his free hand traveled down her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:29 pm

She hummed softly as he kissed her shoulder, though the second he gripped her breast she pulled away her eyes widening "Mal" she said putting her hands on his chest "i..w..did i give you the wrong idea..w..we...aren't like eris and ares..." she stammered nervously her cheeks pink with embarassment. "Y..you have a girlfriend i have a boyfriend.."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Placing his hand over hers, he shook his head, "Before I met Emrys I met you, you're my flesh and blood, I belong to you," he purred darkly, reaching in and almost capturing her lips pulling back at the last second. "And why can't we be like them.... even if it's only once," he asked playing with the button of her shorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:40 pm

She responded to him so naturaly her spine arching her lips trying to touch his voice making her bite her lip harder "Were different.." she tried to protest her fingers balling into fists on his chest she tried to look away but his eyes always had that way of holding her gaze captive. She ran a hand down to his hip not thinking much as she traced his hip bone towards his pelvis feeling the hard defined muscles. Her lips parted softly in awe, she had always thought he was beautiful but she had never touched him not since they were children and they would cuddle. Since then his muscles had gone from tight bands to marble beneath her finger tips. "Mal.." she whimpered softly feeling herself giving in.."what will our parents think...all three of them? what will magnus think? what if were seen?" she said worrying herself. She felt a heat in her core that she wanted to deny but the close proximity was making her body buzz with excitement.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:40 am

Smirking as he felt her muscles relax at his touch, he grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head, tossing it to the side of the bed. Pumping his muscles a bruise she had made on his abdomen opened slightly and some blood dripped from it. Passing his index finger by the blood he took it into his flesh and then brought his finger to his lips, bathing them with his own blood. Leaning in, he crushed her lips with his, allowing her to taste the wound she had made... "Does it matter? I want you... I've always wanted you," he whispered into her lips, the tip of his fingers grazing her skin going up and down her arms...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:14 pm

She watched in barely disguised hunger when she saw his blood, he knew better then anyone how weak she was when it came to blood. The kiss caught her by surprise but she didnt resist, she pressed her lips to his her tongue snaking out of her mouth to lick the blood from his lips. His fingers burnt her with every touch "Malphas" she whimpered.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Lifting her tank top he pulled it over her head and tossed it on top of his shirt as he kissed down from her lips to her neck. Unclasping her bra he pulled it away and wrapped his arms around his sister protectively, leaving soft kisses on her chest, leaving a fiery trail behind his lips. Reaching into his pocket, he waved his wand and the curtains around them closed, as he put the wand away. "No one can see you now... no one but me... this body is only for my eyes to see, and my lips to taste," he whispered darkly into her flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:23 pm

The burns that roped there way around her pale body were not dark blackened ropes on her skin, she watched the curtains slide shut and she took his wand and whispered a silencing charm before touching his face she pulled him back from her skin and looked at him her hand stroking his cheek for a moment her fingers getting caught in his unruley curls. "Only yours..." she whispered before pulling him to her and kissing him hard.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Kissing her softly he wrapped his arms around Mariya's waist, exploring her mouth. Their tongues danced together and Mal was reminded of how it happened when they were children as well, when he would kiss her out of brotherly love but now it was different it was more than just sibling love it was attraction, he needed to have her to finally stop lusting for the woman that was for years living in his own household, and that would for decades hug him until they both met their end. He had to be able to live with her scent in his nostrils and not have to grab her, to be able to stand next to her and not kiss her, he had to be able to control his urges, but that would only happen if for once, for only once, he would be able to have the beauty that he called his little sister...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:36 pm

She reciprocated his kisses a soft groan leaving her throat as his tongue touched hers, Mal had been her first kiss but she had never really counted it, he was her brother after all. It seemed normal, but every kiss counted and every touch set her on fire in the best way possible. She felt a dark carnal hunger awaken inside of her. She had lusted after him for so long and watched him with other girls...with her friend...her hands ran up his back touching his muscules and the way his shoulders flexed. Relaxing she spread her legs and wrapped them around his waist, accepting his affections and trying to wordlessly say..she wanted more.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:48 pm

He dragged his nails down her back, one hand on her upper back as the other slipped between their bodies unbuttoning her shorts. Toying with the waistband of her panties, he parted them to the side and began rubbing her heat with his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:06 pm

She moaned softly pressing into his hand, kissing along his neck she bit at his collar bone his name on her lips in a harsh whisper.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Pushing her shorts down her soft legs he pulled her panties down afterwards, and leaned down, kissing her forehead before caressing her breasts. Kissing down her neck, he knelt down, and licked down to her waist. Smiling darkly up at her, he licked her heat with one flick of his tongue and then nibbled hungrily on her nub...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next