Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

When fate collides (Siverion)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When fate collides (Siverion) - Page 2 Empty Re: When fate collides (Siverion)

Post by Siverion Matterson Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:11 am

"I love it here.. especially when it's empty," Siv said as the girl sat down. Wrapping an arm around her shoulders, he reassured himself that friends did that. He didn't want to be the guy who took advantage of girls when they were vulnerable. Looking down at Sydney, the Gryffindor's eyebrow furrowed, "there isn't really much to tell, I'll be honest. I'm pretty boring. I love Quidditch and Charms.. you know, normal student-y stuff?" Brushing a tiny piece of hair away from her face absentmindedly, the male realized how pretty her eyes were. So welcoming, but there was something hidden in them. Something he was sure would take a long time to uncover. "How about you? I'm sure that you're much more interesting."

Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:15 am

"I love music. Its my life. Along with acting and dance." She didnt know why he didnt want to ksis her. She wanted him to so badly. She scooted a bit closer and smiled as he wrapped his arm around her. She nuzzled into him "I like potions and Defense against the dark arts. I dislike herbology. And im completely over my ex boyfriend, just so you know." She winked and giggled

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:24 am

"Creative, huh?" he asked, a smile lighting up his face. She looked like the type to enjoy artistic things, which was nothing like him. That was a good thing, right? Different people make good friendships.. and relationships. Grinning at her as she told him a little about herself, he raised an eyebrow at her last comment. A little smirk appeared on his face, and he tilted his head so that his nose brushed hers, "How certain are you that you're over your ex?"
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:28 am

"Absolutely, completely, 100% certain." She rubbed his nose with ehrs and giggled. She could smell his cologne. It smelt amazing. "You smell good." She nipped his lip and smiled at him. She sighed and rested her forehead on his chest and wished he would just grab her and kiss her. Thats all she wanted right then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:34 am

Siv let out a breath, and even though he knew that it was not a good time to try another with the girl, with that episode she had earlier, he couldn't help himself as he gently caressed her cheek. "So do you..." he whispered. She smelled like fresh air and spring, though he couldn't tell if that was a perfume or just.. her. He should have just sat there, but his fingers moved to her chin and lifted it so that her head was tilted back. "You better be," he muttered, before pressing his lips carefully over hers.
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:36 am

Sydney melted into Siv as his lips touched hers. She felt butterflies in her tummy and saw fireworks as her eyes closed. She piulled away when she needed air and giggled, "So beyond over him." She slowly climbed into his lap and kissed him again. She loved the feeling of his soft yet rough lips on hers. "Siv... I think I like you... alot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:42 am

What Siverion hadn't expected when he kissed her was the fervor in which she reciprocated his advance. Not that he minded.. at all. As one hand moved to her dark locks, his other dropped to rest on her waist. Taking a deep breath when Sydney pulled away, Siv bit his lip in worry that she hadn't wanted him to kiss her. But when she climbed onto his lap, he let out the breath and smiled, "I like you, too, Sydney." Though he wasn't sure if he liked her so much as a person, or because she was a fantastic kisser, he decided to figure out that later. She was sweet and pretty, and he didn't want to cause her to move, because her body against his felt better than he couldn't have thought it would. Siv returned his lips to kiss her some more, his arms wrapping around her petite waist as he did so.
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:45 am

Sydney couldnt stop smiling as he ksised her. She moaned softly as his hands wrapped her waist She pressed their bodies closer together and kissed him back ahrder. She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled. She oulled away and was still smiling. She rested her forehead against his and giggled, "So, Siverion. Do you wanna go to Hogsmeade with me sometime?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:56 am

Siv gently ran his tongue across her lips, before moving it between them. With slow movements, he explored her mouth as he pushed her backwards, so that her back pressed into the sand of the pitch. His hand stayed behind her head so that she wouldn't get sand in her hair but that was the only conscious thought that he had as his other hand caressed her waist and outer thigh. Yes, she was definitely over her ex boyfriend. Either that or incredibly good at pretending she was. As she pulled away, he had to force himself not to keep kissing her, whether her lips or elsewhere he wouldn't have cared. "I'd love that," he answered, "I would really love that."
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:58 am

Sydney moaned clawed down Sivs back as he kissed her. She flipped them over so she was on top and smiled, "Great. Tomorrow then." She kissed him again and pressed him down into the sand. She laughed and moved his hair out his face. :Youre so cute, so sexy, so fucking hot." With each word she ksised him and nipped his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:36 am

"Tomorrow sounds good," the Gryffindor said, a slight smile on his lips. Siv's hand wrapped into the material at Sydney's waist, pulling her closer to him despite the fact that she was already as close as she could get. Taking a breath between his teeth, he grabbed her hands and pushed her far enough away that he was able to focus on something other than her body. "We should really show down a bit.."
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:56 am

Sydney growled when he pulled away, but she nodded. "I guess we should. Youre not even my boyfriend." She giggled and pushed him playfully in his chest. He was ripped. Nice muscles. She nuzzled him and smiled. "I cant wait for tomorrow then. Until then, babe." She kissed him and stood up, "Think you could walk me to the commo room?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2