Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

When fate collides (Siverion)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When fate collides (Siverion) Empty When fate collides (Siverion)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:34 am

Sierra walked down the trophy hall, careful not to have a run in with any of the Wolfclaw or Durmstrang students. She knew that they were bad news. The beauxbatons were ok compared to the others. She sat against a trophy case and looked down the hall whee she saw a guy walking.

Back to top Go down

When fate collides (Siverion) Empty Re: When fate collides (Siverion)

Post by Siverion Matterson Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:44 am

Siverion growled in frustration, his eyes locked on one of the Durmstrang boys. He had been happily walking down the hall when said male had bumped into him. An apology would have surficed but when the boy had turned on him, it had made him angry. But he knew better than to start a fight so close to the beginning of school so he turned on his heel and stalked away. It wasn't until he was about to curse one of the stupid glass cases with their stupid trophies that he realised he has ended up in the Trophy Hall. Not only that, but there was a pretty brunette sitting against one of the cases. Moving his hand away from where his wand lay, he smiled politely and said, "Er, hi!"
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:55 am

Sydney looked up and saw a cute boy. "Hi there. Im Sydney." She recognized the boy from some classes and she smiled at him. "You ok?" The boy seemed upset or pissed off at something. She stood up and smiled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:23 pm

"Siv," he replied, looking at the girl for a few moments before correcting himself, "Sorry, I'm Siv." Stuffing his hands into his jean pockets, the Gryffindor frowned. "I'm fine, thanks. Just some Wolfclaw asshole." Usually he would have left it at that, leaving back to his dormitories to be alone. But instead, he leaned against one of the largest cases and sighed, "It's strange sharing our school, isn't it?"
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:29 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Siv. Siv, is that short for something?" She nodded and laughed. "Yeah, I dont like having to share the castle. Having to watch my backs for them Wolfclaw Asses. Theyre so mean." She leaned against the same trophy case as he did and accidentally brushed his hand with hers, "Sorry." She blushed and rubbed her neck nervously

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:48 am

"Yeah, it's short for Siverion," he answered simply, feeling his emotions drain out of him the more that he talked to this girl. She seemed nice enough, and she was also really pretty. "Watching your back isn't the hard bit. There aren't too many of them who are afraid to go for the front either," he said, half serious and half jokingly. His gaze flicked down to where their hands had touched, and raising an eyebrow, he nudged her hand back with his, "Don't sweat it, sweetheart."
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:51 am

"Sweetheart? Well arent you cute." She giggled and nudged his hand again, this time taking it in her own. "Im usually not this forward. But i think youre cute. So who knows what might happen, babe." She sounded like her brother. She shook her head and giggled. "Sorry, I just..." Suddenly she saw Siv covered in blood, passed out in a corridor. "No... no no no no no...." She closed her eyes and held her head in her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:54 am

Siv raised an eyebrow at how forward she was. He generally was pretty easy going, no matter how long he'd known someone particularly girls. "So I've been told," he replied as she took his hand. That surprised him a bit, but he didn't pull away. Tilting his head to the side, he laughed and said, "relax.. and don't try so hard. Most guys prefer an honest girl more than anything." Smiling as she began an apology, he was about to cut her off when she did so herself. Her eyes went unfocused and she began to chant in the negative. "Sydney?" he asked, placing his hands over hers where they surrounded her head, "Sydney? Are you okay?"
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:00 am

Sydney was shaking in fear. She kept seeing Siv covered in blood. She screamed and her eyes flew open. When she saw Siv there, she sighed in relief and wrapped her arms around him. "Youre ok." She had been seeing death alot lately. And this one really got to her. Before she could stop herself, she was kissing him, happy he was alive

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:04 am

Siv didn't know what to do to help this girl. He had never been in such a situation before, and although he wasn't the type to usually fuss about someone, Sydney looked like she really did need help. As her eyes flew open, he smiled in relief, though that was taken by a look of utter confusion when she stated that he was okay. "Of course I'm okay. I've been here the whole time. You're the one that jus-" Siverion's sentence was cut of by a pair of soft and unexpected lips on his own. As on arm went around her waste to pull her close to him, the other moved to her hair. Yes, he liked to kiss. But it wasn't a few more seconds before he abruptly pulled away from the almost stranger and shook his head, holding her at arms length, "Sydney. I am not doing this. Especially not after.. whatever just happened. You're not well.. do you need to go to the hospital wing?"
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:08 am

"No! I mean... No, im fine." Jace had told her to never go to the hospital wing about what she saw. "I see death." She decided to be brutally honest. "When Im around someone, I see how theyre going to die. I dont know how I do it, I just do. It all started recently after my breakup. I just saw you... ying unconcious on the corridor... surrounded by a puddle of blood." She took a deep breath and lied her head on his shoulder. "Im sorry I kissed you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:14 am

"Are you sure? You didn't look fine," he said quietly, gently pushing some hair that had fallen over her face back behind her ear. Checking over her face, happy that she appeared un harmed physically, he then looked into her eyes as she spoke. "You see.. death?" he asked. That wasn't normal, surely? And he was certain that it couldn't be the actual way that people were going to die. Obviously something had happened to her to put her mind in such a dark place. "Well, I'm fine. I'm not going to be dying any time soon, and nor is anyone else." Wrapping and arm casually around her shoulders, Siverion played with the ends of her ebony curls and shook his head, "That's okay, Sydney. It wasn't exactly the worst thing I've ever experienced."
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:17 am

"I dont know why it happens. Like I said, it all happened when Ian and I broke up." She sighed and smiled as he played with her hair. "I just dont wanna see a cute face like yours get messed up." She poked him in his sides and laughed. "Im sorry if I freaked you out. But you know, if you want to kiss me again, I wont object." She looked up with closed eyes and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:32 am

"I don't want to be rude, but that is far from normal Sydney," he said gently. He really didn't want to upset her, but he did want to help her if he possibly could. "There are people who can help with that type of thing. If not, surely there is a spell or book or something that can help you.." Smiling, though he wasn't overly amused, Siverion shook his head. "No, I think it's best that we both keep our lips to ourselves for now, okay?" he replied, leaning down to kiss her cheek instead.
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:35 am

Sydney growled playfully and giggled. "Im fine. ive been seeing someone about this since it started happeneing." She had been seeing a wizard psychiatrist at St Mungos for about 2 months now. "Ill be fine really." She nuzzled agaisnt him and smiled, "Thank you for caring so much about me." She brushed his hair out of his face and smiled at him, ksising his nose playfully and giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:45 am

Siv relaxed visibly when Sydney said that she was already seeing someone about this problem that she was experiencing. While he still planned to make sure that was really the case, he smiled and nodded, "you better be. Otherwise it will all be my fault, won't it?" Resting his cheek against her sweet-smelling hair, he rolled his eyes. Did this girl always act like this around boys? Because he couldn't decide if he was completely comfortable with it or not. She seemed so.. fast. But he wasn't going to push her away now, when she was obviously in such a vulnerable state. Blushing lightly when her lips brushed his nose, Siv shook his head and grinned, "What were you doing in here, anyway? Looking at all of the great trophies our school has received?"
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:47 am

"It would be all your fault and youd have to take care of me, now wouldnt you?" She laughed and rolled her eyes, "I come here to think about life. Im going through alot right now." Ian knew about her issues with her father. Siv didnt. She didnt want to tell him just yet. "Im sorry if I seem to be moving really fast. I recently got out of a relationship and am trying to distract myself from the situation."

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:57 am

Siv laughed, though he would hate for that to happen. He wasn't the mushy type, but he wasn't an asshole either. "I would do my very best, but I would prefer that didn't happen," he answered, a crooked grin on his face. Nodding slowly, Siv refrained from asking for more information. It was none of his business, and she would tell him more if she wanted to. "It isn't the busiest area of the school, so I guess it would be good if you were looking for solitude," he reasoned, before his eyes narrowed slightly, "So I'm a distraction, huh?"
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:00 am

"Yes you are. But a very welcomed one." She smiled and stood up and held her hand out to him, "Come on. Lets go do something. Lets sneak out and go to Hogsmeade. Or go to the quidditch pitch." She didnt want to just sit there. But she didnt want to stop hanging out with him

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:07 am

Siverion's first thought was to be angry that he was just a distraction to her, but instead he decided that it didn't matter. He could make a friend out of it, so all was well. Taking the girl's hand, Siv chewed on his lip in thought before grinning, "Let's head to the pitch. I don't think that there is any training on at the moment. Otherwise we can just go for a walk somewhere. Fresh air will probably help you, too."
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:09 am

Sydney smiled and nodded, "Lets." She held his hand and started walking out to the quidditch pitch. She suddenly wanted to kiss him again. She looked over at him and smiled. She liked being with him. he made her smile without even trying. "Im glad I met you, Siv." When they got to the pitch, she turned and looked at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:02 am

Siv wasn't sure if she was holding his hand for any particular reason, but he found that he didn't really care. At least she wasn't kissing him again. Though he probably wouldn't have cared if she did that either. She was pretty, and although it appeared that her previous relationship had hit her pretty hard when it ended, he wasn't the type to judge her because of that. When they reached the pitch, they found that he was right and there was nobody using it. Thank goodness, because he would have looked like an idiot if they were. "I'm glad that I met you too, Sydney," he replied, looking at her briefly before pulling her by the hand to the centre of the field. Plopping down onto the ground, not caring if his clothes ended up dirty, he patting the ground next to him as a silent request for her to join him.
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:06 am

Sydney sat beside him and rested her head on his shoulder She kind of wished people were using the pitch so they could watch. "So siv, tell me about yourself." She wanted to know him more. She liked him. She wasnt sure in what way, just that she liked him. She rsted her hand on top of his and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Siverion Matterson Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:11 am

"I love it here.. especially when it's empty," Siv said as the girl sat down. Wrapping an arm around her shoulders, he reassured himself that friends did that. He didn't want to be the guy who took advantage of girls when they were vulnerable. Looking down at Sydney, the Gryffindor's eyebrow furrowed, "there isn't really much to tell, I'll be honest. I'm pretty boring. I love Quidditch and Charms.. you know, normal student-y stuff?" Brushing a tiny piece of hair away from her face absentmindedly, the male realized how pretty her eyes were. So welcoming, but there was something hidden in them. Something he was sure would take a long time to uncover. "How about you? I'm sure that you're much more interesting."
Siverion Matterson
Siverion Matterson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:15 am

"I love music. Its my life. Along with acting and dance." She didnt know why he didnt want to ksis her. She wanted him to so badly. She scooted a bit closer and smiled as he wrapped his arm around her. She nuzzled into him "I like potions and Defense against the dark arts. I dislike herbology. And im completely over my ex boyfriend, just so you know." She winked and giggled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next