Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Finer Things In Life (Nyx)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Finer Things In Life (Nyx)  Empty The Finer Things In Life (Nyx)

Post by Amara Dolohov Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Amara tried for weeks to get Nyx out of her head but the girl wouldn't leave, every now and again she saw a guy flirting with the younger girl and felt a emotion she had spent decades trying to rid herself of. Jealousy. Nyx was perfect to put it plainly and sleeping in the same room every night didn't help the situation.

Gathering the courage a week before christmas she left a note on the other girl's bed.

Nyx,

Care to spend a day with me?
I'll be sure not to disappoint you.
Meet me at the entrance hall ten sharp
saturday morning.

-Amara

Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Finer Things In Life (Nyx)  Empty Re: The Finer Things In Life (Nyx)

Post by Nyx Mulciber Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:26 am

Blowing her brother a kiss, Nyx danced into her dormitory, a smirk still on her lips after the little entertainment they had just shared with some like-minded students. Her dark eyes immediately spotted something on her bed and a frown appeared on her face. Suspiciously, Nyx picked it up and read the short message. "Amara..." To say that she was surprised would be an understatement, as she had not expected to hear anything from the older girl again. Nyx just couldn't imagine why such an alluring girl would want to spend more time with her, but being the Slytherin she was, she would take what she was offered.

Quickly, Nyx changed out of her bloodied clothes into a pair of green trousers and a white top which, only pulling her winter cloak around her shoulders to protect her from the cold outside, before hurrying towards the meeting point, trying to disguise her excitement with a calm mask. Still, Nyx could not prevent a soft smile to come to her lip when she found the older Slytherin. "I'm glad to see you did not forget about me." she said from behind.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:23 pm

Amara stood by the clock tower finishing her cigarette, her long hair hung to one side and she wore a button down black shirt that clung to her form with her slytherin tie and black trousers and combat boots. A leather jacket hung off her thin but strong shoulders and she looked over the rim of her sunglasses with a smile as Nyx's voice floated to her.

"I'm glad you didn't forget me either" she took Nyx's hand and bowed kissing the back of it, "how would you like to join me in Hogsmeade? i've gotten approval from Lady lestrange"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:57 pm

"How could I?" Nyx spoke before she could stop herself and immediately blushed at her words. She was used to being in control of everything, especially when it came to her own feelings, but somehow this girl managed to throw her off balance with her enticing presence alone and it scared and thrilled her at the same time. She made a curtsey and chuckled softly when the older girl kissed her hand, not used to such close attention. "I would love to spend some time with you." Nyx admitted quietly, hoping that she was not wrong in opening up to someone beside her family.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Smiling at the gorgeous girl's response she held out her arm "then lets begin our day then" she said. As they approached the castle gate she produced the letter from lady lestrange, as Professor Lupin looked over the letter he nodded "Have fun" he said with a wink that made Amara chuckle.

Leading the way down the snow covered path Amara glanced at the small beauty beside her, shocked that someone so pristine could be interested in her. "So my dear lady, tell me about yourself" she said breaking the silence "I know you have three sisters, a brother and a cousin all in hogwarts, i know your not exactly sane" she squeezed her hand gently "though the best people do not play with sanity, but what can you tell me about yourself hat i can't find out from my sources"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:21 pm

Blushing slightly, Nyx slipped her arm around the other girl's and fell into a slow step beside her as they walked towards the village, just enjoying the closeness of the older Slytherin in the peaceful atmosphere of the winter and she did not hesitate to step closer than was necessary to seep up the warmth Amara provided in the cold.

When they reached the gate, Nyx politely smiled at her teacher, hiding her smirk behind a hand at hearing his words. They would have fun alright, of that she was sure, even if not knowing what was planned made her feel a bit nervous after what happened the last time they had met. Still, Nyx would be perfectly happy to just sit next to the older girl with a hot cup of butterbeer in her hand.

Nyx looked over with an expression of mock shock. "Not exactly sane? How could you say such a thing? We Mulcibers are known for our sanity, are we not?" she exclaimed, before chuckling darkly. Nyx enjoyed to play with people's minds and acting all nice and sane always made them feel so secure. It was actually quite pathetic! Crooking her head to the side a bit, so that it was resting on the other girl's shoulder, Nyx thought about the question. "I think you already have seen through the act I put on for my vic...erm...for most people, the way I pretend to be shy and innocent, but ..." Nyx trailed off, judging once more if she really should trust the other girl, but in the end, she made up her mind to do so. "No matter how much I enjoy to bring destruction to mudbloods and traitors, I am not incapable of caring. I ... I love my family and I miss my father a lot." Nyx's face twisted into an expression of pure hatred as she thought of her father being locked up in Azkaban, before it changed back to the calm mask.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Amara nodded sympathetically "I understand" she said squeezing her closer in comfort "My father was in Azkaban as well for quite some time i used to go visit him often." she chuckled softly "I enjoy seeing the act you put on just because i can see right through it and no one else can, you seem to be quite the artist."

As they neared the village she smiled down at the girl "Wait here" she dropped a kiss on Nyx's cheek and slipped into three broomsticks. A few moments passed and she came out with a small basket and two large mugs of hot butter beer. Handing one to nyx she was thankful the cold air disguised her blush "I owled ahead for some carry out I figured we could go somewhere we can be ourselves" she said as she turned to lead the way down the village's main thourough fair.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:44 pm

Nyx sighed and leaned even more into the taller girl, relieved that she seemed to understand just what she was feeling and why. Although there were some other students in Hogwarts that had Death Eater parents, some even in Azkaban, to her it seemed as if most of them did not truly care. Maybe they just did not like to show it, just like she usually did, but to hear it for once felt good. Not being one to dwell long on things that could not be changed, Nyx turned her head slightly to smirk at Amara. "You're quite special then, are you? Special things all have something very artistic in my opinion." she winked at her and waited calmly for her date to return.

The whole village seemed to be taking a rest and only a few people were walking through the streets. That was the good thing about coming here when the other students could not and once again, Nyx wondered how the other girl had managed to get their teacher to agree to let them go. Looking up when she heard steps approach her, a pleasantly surprised smile slipped onto her face at seeing what the older Slytherin had got for them. "You're turning this into a real date, are you?" she said, her voice much warmer than usual as she leaned in and kissed Amara's cheek. "Thank you. No one has ever done something like that for me before." Nyx admitted softly as she followed her down the road.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:06 pm

"Of course its a real date" Amara said over her shoulder "I don't play games when I intend to make my feelings known" she chuckled. Leading her down the main street she turned down another road and headed for the housing not far from the main section of the village. Approaching a small home nestled between the trees she led her up the path and pulled a key from her pocket and unlocked the front door. "This place belonged to my mother" she said as she stepped into the warm house "i now own it, she left it to me to spite my father" she shrugged with a chuckle. "I live with my father full time but sometimes i come here to run off to."

Soft blue panels and a green door. :
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Nyx just smiled softly at the older girl's words, but on the inside she was actually beaming with happiness; a very unusual feeling for her. She knew how to be gleeful and sometimes, especially when she was with her family, she could feel peaceful and calm, but actual happiness was strange for her. Still, she enjoyed it nonetheless and followed the other Slytherin down the street till they approached a small house. Nyx slowled down, feeling a bit suspicion at first, but she relaxed again when Amara told her whose house it was. "It's beautiful..." she said when she stepped into the cosy home. Nyx could easily understand why anyone would come to a place like this. It was very different from her own home, but she immediately felt at home. "It looks like the perfect hideaway." she commented and removed her thick winter cloak. "Do you bring friends here often?"
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:12 am

Leading the way to the small living room she used her wand to start a fire and placed the basket on the coffee table. "no i dont" she said looking over at the girl honestly "this place belonged to my mother after all...its sacred to me in a way." she dropped her gaze and laid out the food, the butter beer still just as hot as it had been when she had picked it up. "I know this isn't a fancy restaurant but i hope its enough" she said with a small self conscious smile.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:29 am

Following the other girl into the warm living room, Nyx' eyes kept glancing about herself, curious to see where her date liked to spend her time. She lowered her head slightly to hide the satisfied smile which appeared on her face when she was told that not many people had the privilege to come here. Nyx enjoyed to hold a special place in the older Slytherin's heart and quickly moved to sit on the couch, gently grasping the other one's hand to pull her down as well. "This is so much more special than any restaurant." Nyx said quietly, though her eyes were shining warmly as she leaned forward to press her lips against Amara's.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:26 pm

Amara smiled into the younger girl's kiss and pulled her closer, she loved how it felt like there bodies melded together she pulled her into her arms. She deepened the kiss for a moment and then gently slowly she drew back. Kissing the tip of her nose she looked back at the food sitting up she served them both "for today's meal we have the three broomsticks special " she said with a wink "penne in vodka sauce with steak pieces mixed in" taking a bite of food she grinned, she loved this meal "i can cook i shall have you know but i just wanted to spend as much time with you as i could" she grinned
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:54 pm

With a comfortable sigh, Nyx leaned into the kiss, letting her arms slip around the other girl's waist. The slender body felt strong beneath her hands and she enjoyed the feeling of security it provided for her. Nyx licked her lips after they broke apart, savouring the unique taste of the older Slytherin on her tongue before smiling up at her. "I love steak...all kinds of meat actually." she admitted and tasted the deliciously smelling food as well. It tasted just as good as its scent promised and she blessed the inn for preparing such a great meal for the two of them. "I have never cooked in my life. Is it a lot like potions?" Nyx looked curiously at Amara.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Sitting side ways so she could face her amara ate some of her food "i suppose you could say its like potions, you gather ingredients and put them together" she said thoughtfully, "have you ever baked before? if you havent cooked you surely have made deserts"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:20 pm

"Erm..." Nyx blushed a bit in embarrassment. Normally, she would be proud of telling people that she had house elves to do these things for her, but somehow right now she felt a little stupid of never doing anything like cooking or so on her own. "Erm...no not really. I guess, I'm a little undereducated in that regard." she admitted.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:34 pm

"We'll have to change that" she grinned "dont worry alot of purebloods rely on elves i know, i just learned from some of my dad's elves to cook. I needed something to do. I'm an only child after all"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Never one to pass up the chance to learn something new, Nyx quickly nodded at the older girl with a smile on her face. "That would be great. I ... " she blushed slightly. "I'd like to make something with you one day." she said softly, but she still kept her gaze steady. Nyx could not imagine how it was to live as an only child and she truly did not want to experience it either. "It must be quite lonely sometimes. You will always be welcome in my family, Amara."
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:41 pm

Amara smiled and looked away for a moment, looking back at Nyx she said "You know i've never been the kind of girl to sit still i've never stuck to one person i move around alot, i take what i can and i give nothing back." she moved closer to nyx running a hand through the girl's hair "something about you makes me want to sit still for once, makes me want to keep you close and never let go" her voice softened her eyes evading the girl's gaze as she spoke "Nyx, will you be mine? mine and no one else's? will you be my girlfriend?" she said now her voice a hushed whisper.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:22 pm

When the other girl looked away, Nyx bit her lip in worry that she might have said something to upset her which was quite a strange feeling. Usually, she did not care much about other people, outside her family of course, but somehow, Nyx wanted the older Slytherin to feel good, especially when they were together. That's why she was both surprised and happy at her next words.

Inching closer, Nyx could feel her heart beating strongly in her chest, as she realized how serious the other girl seemed to be, but something told her to not let this special person out of her grasp again. "I do want to be that for you, Amara. Very much so. And you will be mine?" Nyx asked back, her voice very quiet, but her eyes were sharp. She did not share and if they got together, she would fight for this to work tooth and nail, so the other girl better be thinking along the same lines.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Amara cupped her chin bringing her lips onto nyx's gently "I'll be yours..." she said softly "all yours and only yours, so long as you are only mine"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:33 pm

"Good. Then I accept that precious gift." she replied and leaned into the kiss which to her felt different than any other they had shared before, as if the promises they had just exchanged were sealed by the touch of their lips. Her arm sneaked around the other girl's waist and she pressed herself closer to her.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:39 pm

She kissed her deeply her heart exploding with joy though she pulled back a bit "I'm very possesive" she said with a soft growl pulling her into her lap she held her close as if to set an example "what belongs to me, is mine. I'll rip any one else apart if they touch you...is that understood?" she said smiling a bit.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Mulciber Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Smriking slightly, her own possessiveness flashed in her eyes and Nyx wrapped her arms around the other girl's neck. "I wouldn't have it any other way, love." she nuzzled her cheek against the older girl's cheek and breathed into her ear "And I will cut out every eye that looks at you because this..." she let her eyes slowly travel down her body. "...is all mine!" Growling possessively, Nyx licked the soft skin on her neck and bit down gently.
Nyx Mulciber
Nyx Mulciber

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Amara gasped softly biting her own lip. She ran her hands up the back of Nyx's shirt and dragged her nails down her back. "Good" picking her up she pinned her to the couch and kissed her lips violently enough to bruise them. She sucked bit and kissed at her woman's lips her tongue dipping into her mouth tasting her, her sudden need for this girl rejoicing in the fact she belonged to her.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next