Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Little Bit Lost (Open)

Go down

A Little Bit Lost (Open)  Empty A Little Bit Lost (Open)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Some corridors around Hogwarts are full of wonderful stained glass windows, ones that depict probably important people or simply strange animals. The sun would reflect in on the coloured mosaics and give the figures an eery, yet charming and warm glow. Tinuviel preferred those hallways to this one.. the one she's been lost in for what seems like ages. It was dark, dank, and seemed to rest in Hogwart's underbelly. What kind of fucking name is Hogwarts anyways, she asked herself, growing more grouchy by the minute. She was looking for something, anything, familiar to get her to the Ravenclaw dormitory.

She was probably right, she started noticing the brown stone walls had random lines of water trickling steadily over the bricks. Tinuviel glared at them, as if they were the cause of her plight. As if the walls ripped her from her cute little flat with her mum in Australia and slapped her down right here. As she thought "here" her foot came down in a puddle and she would swear that the fucking castle did it. "Cunt" she growled out loud, aggressively tucking her brown hair behind her ears and smacking the wall as she leaned over to check to make sure only her shoe was wet. A small tabby cat rounded the corner ahead of her, she jumped with surprise, splashing in the small puddle again. "OI!" she yelled at it. The little thing started, then reeled around and sped off, its soft paws making no noise on the hard floor. Tinuviel huffed, but didn't try to chase it.. little shit would probably lead her to the bowels of this place before it took her anywhere else.

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit Lost (Open)  Empty Re: A Little Bit Lost (Open)

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Mariya walked down the hall wearing a simple black dress with a shredded blue hem, her pink hair hanging in braids. A small meow made her raise her eyes and she smiled "here little one" she cooed and the cat came to her easily, picking it up she walked further down the hall and smiled at the angry girl "Lost little bird?" she said in her sweet soft voice.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Tinuviel cast a weary eye at Mariya. She grimaced, though, attempting a smile, but coming off looking rather pained. Despite the fact she thought Mariya was rather odd, to put it lightly, Tinuviel knew she needed help. "Uh.. hey" she said in her heavy Queensland accent "yeah I'm pretty lost.. kinda new here if you can't tell." Tinuviel scuffed her feet on the ground as she said that, leaving a small water mark next to the puddle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:52 pm

"I know every man woman and child who passes through those castle doors" she said tilting her head to the side as she looked her over "but i don't know you little bird, pray tell what is your name and how do you come to be lost in the snake pit?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Tinuviel's eyes drew together, befuddled, and she pursed her lips. What's with this little bird shit she thought, noting that she was probably quite a bit older than Mariya. "Uhh.." she stumbled, caught off guard by what this girl was saying. "I'm Tinuviel, I'm new by about a week, and I have no bloody idea how I got down here aye. This castle is full creepy." She bit the inside of her cheek so she wouldn't laugh at herself, she sounded like such a bogan compared to these guys! "Um, I'm in Ravenclaw, you wouldn't mind helpin' me get out of this..err.. "snake pit" wouldya?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Mariya chuckled softly, her bare feet soundless on the cold stones as she walked towards the girl, dumping the tabby in her arms she said "Follow me little bird lets see if you will be free tonight"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:33 pm

"Thanks, mate" Tinuviel said quietly, still attempting to take this girl in. She walked towards the girl while the cat skittered off to wherever it came from, then kept an even pace with her as she led her out of the maze of corridors. "I didn't catchya name, by the way"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:39 pm

"My name is Marvolo Mariya Gaunt Carrow the third" she said in a sing song voice "But you may call me Mariya" she grinned "And whats your name?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:25 am

Her mum had a name for people like this girl. Loony Luna. Tinuviel had no idea why, but that's what she called them. She cocked an eyebrow at the odd ball. "I'm Tinuviel," she paused, having a feeling she shouldn't say her last name, but pretty unsure why. "Lestrange... my friends call me Vee."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:09 am

"Hmmm" Mariya hummed "One of my best friends is your cousin you'll probably meet her soon, her name is Lilith" she mused as they walked "and your Grandmother is quite like family to me, You will do very welll here I think"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:36 am

Tinuviel felt a little bit disturbed that she knew more about about her family than Tinuviel even did. "Oh, cool, well it's good to meet you then!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down