Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Letters to Hogwarts (Ian)

2 posters

Go down

Letters to Hogwarts (Ian) Empty Letters to Hogwarts (Ian)

Post by James Mortinson Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:12 am

Ian,

I'm surprised that you haven't already sent me an owl this term. Mum says that you are probably just really busy and even though I have tried to persuade her to let me send you a letter first she won't. So I have nicked Dad's owl and he will send you this letter so that I don't have to wait anymore.

I hope you are doing okay. I'm bored without you here I've been having fun with all the boys. You remember Micky? He has come to stay at our house heaps of times and I've gone to his house too! We stay up playing games on his television. Have you seen a television before Ian?

Anyway I shouldn't keep you long with all of your studying and all of that.

Love you a lot,
Miss you,

See you,
Your Brother James
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Letters to Hogwarts (Ian) Empty Re: Letters to Hogwarts (Ian)

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 am

James,

I'm sorry, brother, for not writing to you before, but I had a lot of things on my mind lately. Remember the girl I was dating in first year? Sydney? Well, she and I wanted to try to get back together because I really cared for her, but it turned out that she rather wanted to kiss one of my best friends, Mio, so I broke up with her again, for real this time. Not that she seemed to find fault in her actions.
Anyway, I really don't want to think about that anymore and my friends did their best to distract me. I'm glad that you managed to send me a letter, it always helps to lift my mood, but don't get caught by mum okay? I want to repeat the Quidditch match from last summer, so we better not get her mad at us.

Of course I remember Micky, how could anyone forget that guy! And yes, Mio told me about a television once, but I hope Micky is not showing you any films for adults, James, you know how he can be.

Tell mum and dad that my studies are going well so far and that the teachers seem to be satisfied with my work and remember to start reading some books as well, you only have a few more months till you join me here, okay?

Hope to hear from you soon,
Your big brother

PS: I love you too, Jamie!

Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mortinson Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:54 am

Ian,

Sydney? I met her once, didn't I? She was the pretty girl with the guitar or something. I can't believe that she did that to my brother! And your he doesn't really sound like a very good friend.. I'm sure that you can do way better than her anyway. Someone who will just be with you, right? It sounds like she's not really worth it, so you should stop thinking about her, Ian. Think about fun things like Quidditch and toffee.

It's okay, even if I get caught, there is nothing that Mum can do. All I have to do is pull the face and she'll let me get away with anything. You know that! But you're definitely on for that rematch, since I've been practicing with the other kids from around town. I'm sure I will beat you now.

Of course he's not showing me anything bad, Ian! Just some cartons or whatever he calls it. They're funny, and it's a lot like our photos only it just keeps going and going. Perhaps when you come home we can watch it at Micky's. You'll love it!

I'll tell them. They'll be so pleased to hear that you're doing well. It's all they ever talk about, and how I need to get ready for school. You know how I hate to read, Ian! It's boring, and I would much prefer to be outside. But I promise I will try my hardest to read at least some of my books, but only because I'm excited to go to Hogwarts, not because I want to alright?

James.
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Yes! That's what I figured as well that we're just not meant for each other, though I'm still pretty much pissed off.

James,

Yes, that was Sydney and at first I was really mad at Mio as well, but it turned out that he was just trying to test her to protect me, so we're alright again. Actually, I am really thankful that he opened my eyes regarding Sydney. Sometimes I'm just too trusting, As your big brother, let me tell you to pick your friends wisely because they are so much more important than any girl. I had to realize that the hard way and you will forgive me if I will be happy if you stay away from girls for now.

Mum is just too nice with you! I can believe how easily you can always make her fall for your puppy-eyes look. That's the good thing when your the little one in the family, I guess, but don't think that it will get you anywhere with me, James! This time, my friends will come by as well and against us you will stand no chance. But I'm rpoud to hear that you're practicing. Maybe we can both make it on the team one day. That would be awesome, don't you think?

Okay, then I'm relieved. it would be brilliant to watch something funny for a change, that will help me relax a bit. You will be shocked at the load of homework we get sometimes, but it's all worth it. At least you will have a big brother who can give you some tips on how to deal with the teachers. Oh, I completely forgot to tell you about our new defense teacher. Remember the last two being complete idiots? Well, this year we got really lucky, so I hope Professor Lupin will stay here for a few more years, so you can meet him as well.

Reading is awesome, James! Did I tell you that I met my three best friends in the library? And you know that I like books, but I can calm you, there are a lot of things you can do outside here. We often play Quidditch together. It will be awesome when you can join us next year. By the way, Mio's sisters will be joining next year as well, so you will have some classes with them. Then we will be enough people to have a real match.

Amazed that you wrote back so quickly,
Ian
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down