Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Secrets Revealed (R) (Mulciber Clan)

Go down

Secrets Revealed (R) (Mulciber Clan) Empty Secrets Revealed (R) (Mulciber Clan)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:29 am

You sure you know what you're doing? No... Then why, Zephyr? Why not? It's a nice day... Calix smirked and rolled his eyes as he fell into step along side him as they walked. Zephyr made his way up the path to his cousins' house with a heavy weight on his mind. He had been contemplating things ever since the new term started, and he seemed to have come to a decision. Letting his stromy eyes take in the scenery around him without actually seeing any of it, really, he sighed heavily.

You know, they might not take it like the others. I know, but- And, if they don't, you know that the risk you flirt with is only going to be greater. I know, but- So... Don't you think- "They're family Eryx..." Zephyr murmured outloud, being careful to keep his voice down as he spoke outloud to The Fellow. That doesn't mean a drop in a barrel and you know it, Zephyr... Eryx, just stop it, alright?! Zeph is right. They are family, and so far, family hasn't let him down. We don't need him going into an episode today. Now... Stop it... Fine... Fine... Eryx muttered to no one as he sat in his chair of shadows with a small huff. Letting one leg drape over the armrest as he leaned against the other, he kept his dark eyes trained on Zephyr. He could come across as a realyl pain in the ass, but really, he was just looking out for the one that drove the mind they all resided in. Deep down, Eryx did care, just.... in his own way. Just like the others, he didn't want anything to happen to Zephyr.

As he reached the landing, Zephyr drew a deep breath and rolled his neck slightly allowing it to crack. Settling his shoulders after giving them a small flex and release to rid them of some of the tension that the...discussion...with The Fellows was giving him, he reached up to ring the bell. For what it's worth, Baby, I think things will be fine. Thanks, Theon. The Fellow's kind words and reassuring squeeze to his shoulder made Zephyr smile. Pressing the doorbell, he slipped his hands into his pockets and leaned on the rail to wait. His inner eye looked at the four Fellows, each one sitting or standing in some form, waiting, just as anxious as he was, it seemed. And with good reason... This was it... They were ready

Last edited by Zephyr Mulciber on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Secrets Revealed (R) (Mulciber Clan) Empty Re: Secrets Revealed (R) (Mulciber Clan)

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:17 pm

Thanatos looked up from his book when he heard the bell ring and frown appeared on his face. He snapped his fingers and summoned his house elf to require who had come by for a visit. When he was told that it was Zephyr, a grin spread out on Than’s face and he quickly jumped off the couch to hurry towards the door, pulling it open for his cousin. “Hey Zeph! Good to see you, come in.” he greeted him and pulled the older boy into the house, shutting the door behind him. “Is everything alright?” Thanatos asked when he noticed the slightly strained expression on his cousin’s face.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Secrets Revealed (R) (Mulciber Clan) Empty Re: Secrets Revealed (R) (Mulciber Clan)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:27 pm

As the door opened, Zephyr was pleased to see his younger cousin. Giving him his crooked smile he went to reply back when he was pulled inside. You going to tell him? Yes, patience.... When Thanatos had closed the door behind them and, observant as ever, noticed the slight strain on his face, Zephyr nodded. "Hey, Than. I'm fine. Just another day," he said, giving a small shrug knowing that he would know what he meant. Not just another day, Zephyr. It's an expression, Eryx. The Fellow gave a wave of his hand to tell Zephyr to 'go on' as he went back to simply watching. "Hey, are the girls around? All of them?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Thanatos nodded in understanding as he led him to his room where they would have some privacy from his noisy sisters. "Yes, the twins are somewhere outside, probably annoying some of those stupid muggles." he commented smirking, pleased that his younger siblings seemed to turn out just like the rest of the family. "Hekate is probably in her room...you want me to call them in?" Reaching his room, Thanatos sat down on the bed, he looked up at the other boy, calmly waiting for his answer.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:14 pm

Following him to his room, Zephyr pulled out his desk chair and sat in it sideways, resting his elbow on its back. Sounds like they are fitting right in, aren't they? As if there was any doubt... Zephyr unconsciously nodded to both The Fellows and Thanatos as they spoke about Nyx and Calypso. "Seems like are really living up to the family name and tranditions, huh?" he said with a chuckle. His cousin's question about calling for all of the others made Zephyr pause for a moment. Rubbing the back of his neck, he looked to the others. What do you all think? Just ask he took a moment to think, so too did The Fellows. Perhaps, you might want to discuss this with Than and Hekate first. They might have some insight for you and could offer to help you with the younglings. Just in case... Osirus gave Zephyr a knowing look, not meaning anything by it, but reminding him that they never did know for certain how things were going to go from moment to moment. This was no exception... He has a point, Zephyr... Looking at Eryx, the pale skinned boy was simply looking back at him, but the look about him was one of caution as well as support. They were all in this together... Them and the family...

"Actually, I was hoping to speak with you and Hekate, first. If that's-" he began before his head ticked to the side for a moment as the tension and strain of the coming conversation began to loom over him. "If that's alright," he finished with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:30 pm

Thanatos smiled proudly at his cousin's comment and nodded his head. "Yes, they really are, though I did not expect any less from my sisters. We Mulcibers just have these things in our genes." he said smirking and leaned back on his bed, gazing at Zephyr as he talked and raised his brow at the request. It was not unusual for the three of them to hang out without the twins, but somehow his cousin seemed to be tense about it. "Of course that's fine, Zeph." Than said calmly and send a house elf to get his older sister before sitting back up to look at his cousin, a thoughtful expression on his face. "Did something happen?" he asked bluntly. He could only think of one reason why his cousin wanted to talk to him and Hekate about something serious.

Last edited by Thanatos Mulciber on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:15 pm

Watching the elf go to fetch Hekate, he turned his stormy eyes back to Thanatos at his question. Giving his head a shake, he answered, "Nah... Nothing's happened. Just been thinking about stuff." He was nearly sure that the twins would be fine, just like the other two were, but one could never know for sure. Plus, it was a big risk letting two more into the fold of knowledge that surrounded them. You'll make him worry, Zeph. Might as well wait for Hekate to join before telling him. Beisdes, I'm fine.

"Actually, since it's just us guys right now, I met someone over the summer holiday. She's... A fox! Smart! Fun! A girl... something different," Zephyr told Thanatos, a soft smile spreading across his face, something that tended to show up when he talked about Dahlia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:39 pm

"You? Thinking?" Thanatos put a mocking shocked expression on his face and laughed at the thought. After all, if there was one person in their family constantly having thoughts run through his head it was his cousin. Still, he could see that whatever was bothering Zephyr had to be of great importance to him and it also made Than slightly uneasy of what was about to come.
When the older boy mentioned having met someone, he smirked at him. "Ohhhh...yes? My big cousin found himself a girlfriend?" he asked, slightly teasing him. "Who is she? A pureblood right?" The most important question had to come first of course. "And what do your fellows say about it?"
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Smirking back at his cousin's comment, Zephyr used his toe to lift a small pillow from the floor so he could grab it, and threw it at Thanatos. "Yes, me thinking. I know! Shocker, right?" he bantered back. Sometimes it would be nice to not think so much. Don't know what you're talking about. We do most of the thinking around here! Calix's remark made Zephyr laugh in spite of only him hearing the comment, but it fit well in what was going on between Thanatos and himself, so he didn't care. Not that he'd care much regardless. He's still worried, Zeph. I know. Hopefully, he won't be worried once he knows what's going on...

Nodding to confirm that he had, indeed, found himself a girlfriend, Zephyr scratched his eyebrow slightly as he began lining up the answers to his cousin's questions about her. Nice job diffusing the tension, Baby. Tell him all about her! Seeing Theon so excited made him smile. He didn't often get like this, so when he did, it was always a nice change from the quiet, soft-spoken one that resided in his mind. "Her name is Dahlia Gamp, of course a Pureblood. Honestly, what do you take me for?" he teased, putting his hand over his chest in mock hurt. As his mind exploded with different comments from The Fellows at Thanatos' question of what they thought of her, a tick, much like earlier, though slightly harder, made his head twitch. However, the happy expression on his face showed it was nothing to worry about. "Oddly enough, they all seem to like her. And I mean ALL..." Zephyr answered him with a slight tip of his head, meaning Eryx, too. I don't like her... I tolerate her. There is a fucking difference, Zephyr. Uh huh... Sure. And that's why you are so mellow around her, right? Shut the fuck up, Calix. At least I don't like her just for taking to bed. Ha! You admit you like her! Damnit, Calix! Zephyr suddenly winced as the two Fellows began to go at it in his mind, but, thanks to Osirus moving them deeper into the shadowy reaches of his mind, the commotion died down quickly.

Giving his head a small shake and taking a small deep breath, Zephyr looked back at his cousin. "I'm fine... I'm fine..." he answered him before he could ask, "Anyways, they are all okay with her. She's soothing, like Hekate only more so." It was no real secret between the three of them that Hekate had a sort of way with The Fellows, Eryx in particular, but so did Thanatos. Both of them had their own way of helping Zephyr deal with the voices he heard, in their own way, and for that he was more than grateful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Thanatos fell back against the cushions on his bed and started laughing at the older boy's comment. "Yes it is, just don't tell Hekate that when she comes in or she will surely die from shock when she hears that you were actually thinking!" he gave back, still grinning at Zephyr. He popped himself up on his elbows to observe his cousin as he started to tell him about his girlfriend, nodding in satisfaction. "Ah the Gamp family...a good match then. And I was just making sure. You know what they say about love making blind, but I should have know that even love can not cover the stench of impure blood." Thanatos said, a distasteful sneer on his lips. He would never be able to accept anyone of less than pure blood as a match for anyone of his family.
He watched calmly and with a slightly amused expression as his cousin seemed to space out for a while, obviously following an internal conversation between his Fellows. When after a few seconds he focused back on him, Thanatos burst out laughing and shook his head. "Well, that's goo to hear." he commented before getting more serious again. "And...does she know about them as well?"
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Well, he approves. Good! You think he wasn't going to? Blood is blood and the little Gamp is a good match. Thank you all so much for playing match makers... Knowing that Thanatos was alright with him not just having a girlfriend, but one that stood up to the traditions of the family pleased Zephyr. He had little doubt that Dahlia wouldn't, but, still, hearing it was nice.

The seriousness his cousin adopted when he asked about whether or not his girl knew about The Fellows brought some silence to Zephyr's mind as Osirus and Theon waiting for his answer. His own face mirroring the seriousness from Thanatos, he nodded, "Yeah.... She uh... She does. In a sense it was unavoidable." Thinking back to that day there was a lot that went not as planned, including Dahlia finding out about him. It wasn't your fault, Zeph. Maybe not, but I didn't help matters. Of all the places I could have gone that day, there shouldn't have been at the top of my list. But she means something to you. It's only natural that you sought her out when you were troubled. True, but still...

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:56 pm

Thanatos' eyes narrowed slightly because from the little his cousin told him, he could easily deduce that there was a much bigger story behind it all and his mind went through all the different ways the girl might have found out about his cousin's Fellows. He was not the kind of person to presure anyone to talk more than they wanted and to be honest, it really did not matter much to him. The only thing he cared for what how the girl could handle his cousin. "And obviously, she must be alright with it if she became your girlfriend...It must be a proof of her character, so I guess I will be looking forward to when I finally meet her." Thanatos said calmly, then shot a grin at Zephyr. "So...is she pretty?"
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:38 pm

Nodding, he brought his stormy eyes to his cousin and saw the look that told him Thanatos knew there was more to the story than Dahlia simply happened to find out. Taking out his wallet, he hand him a picture of her. "I'd say she's pretty. You'll have to tell me when you meet her," Zephyr mused with a grin of his own. Thinking about that day, he told him, "You know how mom gets around that time... All the right buttons got pushed and, well... Had quite the little break right in front of her..." Feeling Osirus' hand on his shoulder, Zephyr continued, "It was quite the shock for her to find out about them, but she wasn't all that surprised. Where she works, she's seen her share of oddities, you could say. Really, she was more concerned about what they thought of her more than anything." At that, the older Fellow chuckled. Which is silly since we like her. She's good for you. Dropping his eyes for a moment, he added, "Mom and dad don't know about that..."

Sighing, Zephyr then turned the conversation to his cousin while they waited to Hekate. "And what about you? Any girls caught your fancy, Than?" he asked brightly with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down