Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Legendary Corridor (Kain, M)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Legendary Corridor (Kain, M) Empty The Legendary Corridor (Kain, M)

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Alaska didn't have a chance to go through thrid corridor yet. But she heard many stories that made her want to visit it. So today she decided to go and see what happens. Sitting up on the window, she lit her cigarette, since she figured smoking is much smaller problem here so why would anyone mind, and looked down at people sitting at the coutyard, doing all sort of boring stuff. Hogwarts were safe, maybe overly safe for a girl who used to living on the edge 24/7. Girl like Alaska Greengrass.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Corridor (Kain, M) Empty Re: The Legendary Corridor (Kain, M)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Stepping into the third floor corridor, Kain whipped some dirt off his dark cloak, and whipped his hair to the side. His fingers clenched with each step his golden ring glittering under his shadow. As he laid eyes on Alaska he smirked broadly, and walked behind her, taking a drag from her cigarette before she could move. Inhaling the smoke, he laid a small kiss on her neck before walking around her, "Sup lil' Raven," he asked licking his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Alaska smirked, taking back her cigarette. "Kain Shadow, how come you seem to be everywhere?" she half-joked, amused by his presence. "Don't know, I'm bored and I heard quite interresting stories about this corridor, so I came to find out the truth. So far, quite disappointing," she said and inhaled from her cigarette, holding smoke for a bit before letting it out with mischievous wink. "And what are you up to?"
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Leaning against the wall behind him he shrugged at her comment about his ability to be everywhere she was, "I am everywhere. I am omnipresent," he answered holding out his arms in a god like fashion. "Going around the school. Annoyed. Bored. Torturing others. Meh, usual Kain stuff," he answered lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:38 pm

She chuckled. What else could be expected from someone like Kain. "Bored... I believed we share this one. Any idea how to fix it?" she asked, licking her lips seductively. If nothing he was quite good fuck buddy. And they were in the third corridor after all.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Slamming her hard against the wall, Kain leaned his head down, his forehead nearly glued to hers as his eyes stared into her own, "Want me to fuck you again?" he asked with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Not even slightly disturbed by him movements, for she actually found them really hot, Alaska inhaled from her cigarette again, letting the smoke slowly leave her mouth as she looked Kain in his eyes. "Maybe," she said almost innocently. "Do you want to fuck me again?" she asked afterwards, mischief in her eyes.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Pulling the smoke that came out of her mouth into his own he exhaled through his nostrils, slowly but steadily, "Obviously," one of his hands lazily went to her chest, tightly holding a breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:56 pm

"Good," Alaska replied, before she kissed him hard, tearing apart his shirt with her long sharp fingernails painted in black, she first gently explored his chest before scratching him. "I hope you like blood as much as you say," she smirked into his lips, bitting him hard. She felt like being rough today. Kain seemed perfect for her idea.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Kain groaned against Alaska, her shirt being torn to shreds in a matter of seconds by his lustful hands. Grinning at her words, he broke their already bloodied kiss and unclasped her bra, going down to a breast. Sucking on her nipple he bit it hard his canine nearly piercing through it as he sucked her blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Alaska gasped with pain and pleasure at once, her hands traveling down to his lenght, unbuttoning his jeans she grabbed him, while with the other hand she grabbed his hair to pull him to her lips for another painfull kiss.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:18 pm

Kissing her hard he dropped his trousers and boxers, and began moving his hands down to her thighs slipping under her skirt, "So are we gonna do this as a routine or?" he asked with a humorous chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:24 pm

"Kain Shadow, are you asking me to date you?" she smirked into his lips as she used the fact she was pressed hard against the wall by him to pull her legs around his waist, exposing the fact she wore no panties today. She went here for a reason after all.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Rubbing himself against her his length toyed around her thighs grazing her cave, "If you wanna call it that," he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:33 pm

"Having someone to fuck everytime I want? How could I even deny such offer," she whispered into his lips lustfuly, getting impatient with him, feeling the growing need to have him inside her. "Take me. As hard as you can," she hissed, more like an order than anything else.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:37 pm

"That's why I thought about it in the first place," he licked his lips, and although the statement had some flaws in Kain's case, since he laid down with any Slytherin girl he wished, it was a correct statement non-the-less. "Shhh, who's the boss here?" he rubbed his shaft against her butt groping her buttocks with his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:41 pm

It made her growl and laugh in the same time. "Seriously, you are my boyfriend for like half a minute and you are alredy pissing me off!" she hissed into his lips, bitting him hard once again.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Prodding instantly, his lips captured her own sucking on her blood and lipstick. Digging his nails into her lower back he brought her down his cock, sliding himself deep into her body, "There, no longer pissing you off, yeah?" he asked knowingly as he jolted his hips against Alaska in rapid succession.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:15 pm

She moaned as he entered her. "See, I knew you can be nice when you want," she teased him back, her eyes closed with pleasure, losing the rest of control over herself.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:20 am

"Nice?" he cackled and shook his head, roughly moving inside her disregarding the probability of hurting her. "I'm not nice," he answered thrusting himself into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:26 am

Long time and a few witnesses later...

"So if I want it rough, I just need to call you nice? Good to know," Alaska smirked as she was fixing her clothes. Kain was perfect challenge for her. Despite his darkness. On the other hand, Alaska always balanced on the edge of hell. It was only matter of time until one day someone grabs her a pulls her down. It might as well be Kain. Or Xanthos one day. Who knew. "So, what now? I mean you don't expect me to sleep only with you, do you? Because I'm pretty sure you will sleep around as well. And man, that would be kinda unfair," she pointed out. That thing they had, it needed some rules. Or something.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:30 am

"Pretty much," Kain answered as he pulled his zipper and brought his shirt down fixing the collar, before putting his coat back on. Kissing her lips he growled at her words but she was right. "Yeah you can asleep around, but you can come to me whenever you want something more than just sex," he answered grinning broadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:40 am

Alaska pulled her arms around his neck, looking him into his eyes. "That sounds fair," she whispered before kissing him again. She had to admit, she had hot boyfriend. And maybe he knew how to be nice. At least a little bit. But of course, she wouldn't tell him.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:45 am

Wrapping his arms around her waist he held her tightly, "Very fair," he whispered into her lips as he rested his forehead against hers for a few moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:53 am

Alaska never had a boyfriend. She avoided contact with people because she didn't want them to be curious, to actually get to know her. Her life was crap and she was pretty lame herself. Unwanted girl who watched her mother die, just to be used by her cousin. She hated her lifestory. She hated how fucked up it was and also the fact people tend to pity her for it. But Kain didn't seem to bother with what's behind the pretty face and sexy body. And that was all she needed. "I believe it would be quite useful to wake up the Gryffindor in me and figure out how to sneak into your dormitory," she suggested with mischief in her eyes.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next