Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Alone in the dark. (Alaska)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alone in the dark. (Alaska) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone in the dark. (Alaska)

Post by Alaska Gamp Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:01 am

Realizing her hair changed color again, she sighed. She needed to calm down. There was nothing she could do with the situation now anyway. "Look I spent my life wishing for things that simply never came. Your... our father doesn't even know I exist and I assume the moment he finds out, he will do anything to deny me. Including killing me if necessary. And I'm not interrested in that," she said, hint of sadness in her voice. "It's not like I'm not used to it. So, as I said, you don't owe me a thing and neither do I to you. We are completely different. Our life choices and paths were different and I have no issue with it, if you just leave now and forget we ever spoke. Really," she said finally. Not because she wanted to send Astoria away. Even if maybe yes, maybe she was worried they were too different for this to work. But mainly she refused to be liability again. Just like she was her whole life.

Alaska Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:15 am

"He won't kill you," she said, resisting the urge to role her eyes. Though it was true that a child that was born of an affair wasn't looked on with respect in her society, and Alaska would probably never be written in to her father's will because of it, didn't mean that he would kill her. Perhaps he wouldn't acknowledge her, but that didn't make anything different. Legally, she was nothing to them, but physically and maybe one day emotionally, they were family and that meant that Astoria wouldn't walk away. "I don't live by what I owe people and what other's owe me, Alaska," Astoria replied, still surprised at how openly she was speaking. "I'm not saying that we are going to be the closest sisters ever, not right now anyway, but why not just.. try? Nothing to lose right, but everything to gain, right? Besides, if you ever needed somewhere to stay or money or anything, I'm pretty sure that my aunt would take you in straight away." Alexis Greengrass was quite the black sheep in their family. She didn't hate anyone, and despite being a pureblood from a family such as theirs, she didn't have time for idle gossip or judgement. Astoria's aunt would be open to Alaska, if the other girl was willing to talk to her.

Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:24 am

Alaska made a bitter dry laugh as she heard Astoria speak about money and place to stay. The idea of this actually existing seemed more like a bad joke to her, than anything else. "We are completely different, do you see that, right?" she asked Astoria afterwards. "You grew up having everything. I never had my own bed. It seems like a small thing but it makes one hell of a difference. And as much as I'd like to try, I am not willing to risk being hurt just to see you walk away, when you realize I am no saint, neither a pureblood princess," she said more like a warning. "So, if you really wanna try, fine, sit down and we can talk. If not, leave and forget me," she added.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:47 pm

Gaze moving quickly around the forest, and then returning to the girl, Astoria quickly made her decision. It wasn’t hard, but she didn’t want to seem like she was just being rash. “I’m not blind, Alaska,” she girl said, though she meant it in more ways than physically. But she was not the type to give up, and family especially meant a lot to her. Even if this girl was one that she had never met before, she wanted to give it a chance. “Saint?” Astoria smirked slightly and shook her head, “None of us are.” It was true. Sure, she wasn’t a complete rebel, but she was far from a saint. Taking a breath, she sat down next to Alaska, her face holding a defiant look as if to dare the other girl to say that she wouldn’t actually go through with it. “So, let’s talk..
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:49 pm

Alaska looked at her, apparently younger sister, curiously again, slight amusement in her eyes as she nodded with a smirk and pointed at spot next to her for Astoria to sit. "Okay than. So, what's my family like? The one you know and I don't of course," she asked to start the conversation somehow, having hard time to shake off the feeling that the whole situation was awkward and weird. But part of her was glad she met Astoria. The girl seemed nice. And she was connection to something Alaska was looking for for years now.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:38 am

Astoria sighed and her question and shrugged her shoulders. "As you probably guess. Strict, proper, and fairly boring. But we do all love each other. Especially me and my.. our sister Daphne." Scuffing the toe of her shoe into the dirt, something that she was sure her mother would have frowned at, she thought about what else to tell. "Aunt Alexis is different. Not completely different, but she lives in a muggle neighbourhood and associates with them. She works, which wasn't what my grandparents had set out for her. But she is rather proper in certain circumstances. She's a healer." Astoria was very fond of her aunt, who had been the more motherly figure in her life. Her own mother reminded her of a teacher, who was too strict for her own good. "We all get along for the most part despite various disagreements... Would you be willing to tell me about your life?"
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:44 am

Alaska listened carefully to Astoria, not letting any of her emotions to be seen. Sure, having another sister surprised her. But not that much actually. She felt urge to smirk thinking about the fact their father must be overly "happy" having only daughters in his house. Well, not everyone is skillfull enough to create a man. At the question about Alaska's life, she looked at Astoria, unsure of what to tell her. She knew her sister had no reason to lie. She told her her name before she knew who Alaska is. And even if she didn't, Alaska had serious doubts she would make herself Greengrass just to get information about her life. After all, life and miserable existence of Elizabeth Nana "Alaska" Greengrass wasn't something people usually showed much of interrest in. If she left out Xanthos, who seemed overly interrested.

Thinking a little, she decided to tell her the story. At least part of it. "I was born in dirty hut somewhere on Canadian border with Alaska, my mother, despite the fact she was pureblood, had no money whatsoever. I strongly suspect she was being whore for some time, just to get by. When I was like two, she ran to the opposite side of border and hid us both in deep woods of Alaska basicaly until about year and half ago. We lived in cave and we had only what she stole in nearby village. And wands. For some reason, she almost got killed when getting me a wand. I personally never saw another human being but her and my cousin, until she died," she began her story, making it as short as possible.

"My dearest cousin was however, the one who somehow managed to spent all our money before I was even born, which basicaly means he was cause to our misery. He felt like I should take on my mother old bussiness, so he could continue with his filthy life. So I ran. Back to Canada, then to UK. I knew I will have a chance to attend school here. Which meant some shelter for most of the year. So here I am," she finished, leaving out how she watched her mother die, how her cousin died, how she actually got to UK or how much she missed sound and smell of the ocean and cold snow at Alaska. "So I guess you could say I am not really close with my family, nor I have strict or wealthy life," she added with smile.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2