Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Just here spending free time (Neville, Open)

2 posters

Go down

Just here spending free time (Neville, Open) Empty Just here spending free time (Neville, Open)

Post by Stacy Walker Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Stacy did spend lately quite much time around the black lake. She didn't think that much about Jace anymore, she really wasn't over him yet but at least didn't think about him every second anymore. She walked to the black lake and took a seat there. Awhile looking at lake. It was her favorite spot now, where to think over things what have happened in her life in past life. She had met few good friends, had first boyfriend, what didn't last long time but she was happy right now and it was quite rare already for her. She had spent great summer with her grandma.

Girl didn't notice that someone else had even came her. She didn't mind company actually. It would be nice to talk with someone. She just was too busy with thinking and staring at the lake.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Just here spending free time (Neville, Open) Empty Re: Just here spending free time (Neville, Open)

Post by Neville Longbottom Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Neville ran his finger down the leave of the large plant which he had been caring for the last few hours. His professor had allowed him to use the greenhouses in his free time because he had discovered his love for Herbology during his last two years. He enjoyed the quiet peacefulness of working with the plants, but for today, he was done with everything and decided to go for a walk around the lake.
It did not take him long to stumble over a younger student and Neville approached her with a gentle, but shy smile. He was not very good at talking to other people, mostly afraid to make a fool of himself, but she was a Hufflepuff so probably not too bad. "Hello...do you mind, if I sit with you for a bit?" he asked her carefully.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Just here spending free time (Neville, Open) Empty Re: Just here spending free time (Neville, Open)

Post by Stacy Walker Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Stacy was looking towards the lake until she heard someone asking something. She looked up towards that person and smiled "Hello, You can sit, I don't mind," she added then with smile still. Stacy wasn't really good at talking with others usually do. She liked to be more alone and yeah but she didn't mind company. She looked back at lake then. She wasn't sure what to say now.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Felling a bit more relaxed at seeing her smile, Neville took a seat next to Stacy and looked towards the lake; the dark water reflecting the sunlight in a beautiful way. "Thank you. I'm Neville, by the way. Neville Longbottom." he added quietly. His family was well known to purebloods, though as his grandmother often said, he was not a great example of a Longbottom. Still, he tried hard to be more like his parents, brave and confident, but it was really difficult for him.
Neville rubbed his neck, feeling slightly uncomfortable when no one said anything. He was used to others leading the conversation, but maybe this was a good opportunity to work up some courage now. "Erm ... do you often come here as well?" he asked awkwardly, feeling himself blush.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Stacy nodded quietly. "I'm Stacy Walker," she said then her name too and still looked at that lake. It was so beautiful in her mind. She was just one of the halfbloods in this school. She was okay with it, her mother used to be muggleborn and father was halfblood like her was. Her family haven't had purebloods in family already for awhile, most of them are halfbloos and few of them are muggles or muggleborns.

"Lately yeah, it's good place for thinking and also here is quite beautiful," she said then back to Neville question. "What about you?" she asked then back.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:38 pm

"Nice to meet you, Stacy." he smiled back at her, feeling a bit more confident when he noticed that she seemed to be just as quiet as he was. That way he did not need to feel so bad about not talking all the time. "I often come here to think as well... you know 'bout personal stuff." Neville pulled out a letter he had received from his grandmother, telling him to put more effort in his studies. As if he wasn't doing so already! It was not his fault that subjects like Potions or Transfiguration were too hard for him. A sad expression appeared on his face and he crumbled up the letter, throwing it into the lake.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Stacy nodded quietly. "It's nice to meet you, Neville, too," she said then back to him with smile. She looked what he did with his letter and didn't say anything. She barely did get letter from her grandparents, they just didn't like to write much to her and also she didn't write them much. She looked at lake. "Yeah I think about personal stuff too," she said quietly.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:03 pm

Neville looked at the lake for a few minutes in complete silence, thinking about his grandmother's words. He got more and more fed up with her, although, he still wanted to please her as well. She was the only family he had left, after all. "Sometimes, I really would like to just stop thinking so much about personal stuff..." he muttered angrily, picking up a rock to throw it into the dark water of the lake where it skipped a few times before sinking into its depths. "Do you know what I mean?" he asked the Hufflepuff, thinking about how nice it would be to just LIVE for a change, instead of always worrying about what other people thought of you.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:27 pm

Stacy has always worried in deep inside what other thought about her but she didn't show it always out. Also she used to be quite shy girl but now she talks more easily with people. The trust issues are still her, it's hard to get through it. She wasn't sure how good she did understood what she mean by that but she did understood. He also saw how he did throw rock on the water where is skipped a few times and then did sink. "I do, actually," she said and nodded quietly.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Neville stopped throwing stones when he heard the Hufflepuff agree with him. Obviously, he was not the only one with problems he would rather forget for a while. Turning back, he looked at her thoughtfully. "Are ... are you alright? You seem a bit upset about something..." he said quietly, not sure if she would want to talk about what was bothering her or not. But Neville would always be there if someone needed to talk to someone.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:59 pm

She looked at Neville when she heard what he said. She wasn't sure if tell to him about it or no. "I'm okay," she said quietly and looked back at lake. She can't easily say these words out what are makes her upset. She knows that she has to talk with someone but she just can't trust people with her problems, basically boys still, even if it's been now already two years. Her wound is now healed but trust issues are still here. "Let's just say I'm yeah upset but I can't talk about them so easily. You see I can't trust people around me, always the people who I get close or know much about me end up hurting me," she said that quietly too.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:12 pm

Neville smiled slightly at the girl when she told him that she was okay, although her eyes were clearly showing that she was not alright. Her answer did not surprise him, though, as he too never admitted to anyone how much he was worrying about things. Usually he tried to deal with everything on his own, and failing most of the time. "I know what you mean...I have not managed to make close enough friendships, so I could talk to anyone about my problems." Neville admitted softly. Unlike Stacy, he had never really been hurt by anyone he trusted, but Neville simply could not work up the courage to trust in people to begin with.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Just these things keep happening around her and she just can't avoid them. No matter how much she would want to get hurt by people with who she is close. She just nodded quietly on that what Neville said. "And it sucks most of times, when you want to let them out then you just can't. I have no courage do it and yeah I try to work on my own problems my own ways," she said then quietly and stared now in front of her.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:29 pm

Neville chuckled, though it was not a happy sound, more helpless, as he did know the feeling Stacy was describing quite well. Deciding to open up to her a bit because she actually seemed to understand what he was going through, Neville started to speak again. "This letter ... it was from my grandmother. She has been raising me because my parents can't and I am really grateful that she is doing it, but she always expects so much from me! I just don't know how to live up to all her expectations." he explained to the Hufflepuff.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:21 pm

Stacy nodded and listened what he said. She wasn't sure if talk about herself too."Oh," she said quietly. "I live with grandparents too. My parents are death. Okay my grandparents don't ask much but still they expect good things from me," she said then and looked at front of her.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:06 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that..." Neville said when she told him that her parents were dead. He knew how that felt even if his parents were still alive. They simply could not be there for him and now all he had was his grandmother. "How ...how did your parents die, if you don't mind me asking?" he questioned carefully, not wanting to upset her anymore.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:15 pm

She nodded quieyly. Everyone always said that their sorry when she told about ber parents to someone. Girl really doesn't like to talk about it that much. "I really don't want to talk about it right now. Even if it was already long time ago, I still rememberit cearly," she said quietly back to him. She wasnt upset but he was sad and she tried not to cry.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Neville nodded in understanding and gave the girl a soft smile. "I understand that. I don't like talking about my parents either." he said and looked back to the lake. He really had not want to make her sad, but it always helped him when he met people that were in a smiliar situation like himself.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:51 am

Stacy basically haven't told anyome what did happen excatly with her parents in the school. She isn't feel like talking about. "Mhm," she said quietly and nodded with her head. "Let's talk about something else better but im not sure about what," she said honestly.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Neville nodded softly and shot Stacy an easy smile. "You're right...I don't like talking about my parents much either, just pulls you down." he said and tried to think of something else to say. Now that he thought about it, his life was pretty boring and besides visiting the greenhouses Neville really didn't do much. "I fear I don't know what to talk about...my life is really not all that interesting. I can't even offer you the newest gossip about who is dating whom." he admitted, sounding slightly sad. There had been no girl that had found him interesting so far, but he was also too shy to talk to those he liked. "What about you, though? You're very pretty. I'm sure you have a boyfriend, right?" Neville tried to lighten the mood.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Stacy nodded quietly and hen she mentioned dating then she looked at Neville. "My life isn't that interesting too. But yeah I had boyfriend before. In my first year but we did brake up after few days. He did find new girl to who he had deeper feelings I suppose since he had to break my heart for it. Now i'm still not really over yet, there is times when I think about him still. When ever I see him, I basically ignore him now. I just can't talk with him yet," he said there now quietly and looked in front of her. She had now even few tears in her eyes but soon she did wipe them away fast.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Neville looked at the Hufflepuff in surprise. "He left you for someone else?" he asked, not able to believe why anyone would be stupid enough to leave such a pretty girl. "He must have been very stupid then because I think you're a really nice girl." he admitted, blushing slightly. Neville wasn't used to talking to girls at all and he never had a girlfriend, so he probably should not judge anyone.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:38 pm

Stacy nodded her head and looked down still. She did fight with tears now, she didn't wanna cry because of him anymore. "Yeah. You can say that. Em.. thanks too," she said then with a little smile when he said she is nice girl. She doesn't have much expierences with boys too. So yeah she doesn't really trust them right now that much. Even if Neville is boy she some how trusts him more than anyone else, that's weird but she doesn't care. It's gpod to talking with somone.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down