Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

End My Solitude (Calypso, PG-13)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

End My Solitude (Calypso, PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: End My Solitude (Calypso, PG-13)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Calypso leaned into his hand, smiling back at him. ''You do that...'' She whispered and blushed darkly, once again, at the kiss on the cheek. ''I'm glad you do...seeing as they won't ever go away.'' She replied, almost cheekily but smiling bigger. ''You missed, by the way.''

Back to top Go down

End My Solitude (Calypso, PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: End My Solitude (Calypso, PG-13)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:47 pm

His hand rested on her cheek and he pet her cheek with his free hand. ''They're...pretty,'' he complimented her and then his heart skipped a beat. ''I...I...I missed?'' he stuttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Calypso smiled and her eyes seemed to widen at his compliment. ''T-They are?'' She whispered, her heart seemed to jump out of her chest and into his hand willingly. His stutter made him look so innocent but from the way his anger was earlier, he was no such thing. ''Yes...you missed..'' She whispered, going onto her tiptoes allowing her to brush her lips against his, allowing him to take her first kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:27 pm

His hands both climbed up to her cheeks, holding her face with his hands he crushed her lips with his, enjoying the flavor of her lips for a brief moment, before stopping the kiss and leaning his forehead against hers... "What do you want from me..." he asked softly. Soraya seemed to only want to have fun, and he had to wonder if Calypso was the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Calypso leaned into the kiss, sucking on his bottom lip before smiling up at him, dazed. Nudging her nose against his, she furrowed her brow at his question and thought it over...''I want..you to be happy. I always see you alone...No one should be alone despite you saying you want to be.'' She whispered before blushing a little more by the second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:28 pm

Her answer brought a strange new light to his heart and he couldn't help but smile, before pecking her lips again "Darius..." he whispered into her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Calypso smiled at him, leaning into his gentle kiss. The taste of them was becoming highly addictive. His whisper caused her furrow her brow and she looked up at him. ''Darius...'' She let the name roll of her tongue with ease and she pecked his lips quickly. ''Darius, I do hope you don't mind...if i sit with you now.'' She chuckled lightly, grinning up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Smiling, he shook his head. He was glad they were on...good terms now and that he had found a way of letting someone into his heart, ''No...'' he swooped her up into his arms, nuzzling her, "I don't mind..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Calypso blushed, wrapping her arms and legs around him. ''I'm glad..'' She whispered into his ear and she kissed his neck, nuzzling him happily. She was finally able to have someone as a friend, as anything she desired. ''I'm really glad..'' She said, looking him in the eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2