Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

End My Solitude (Calypso, PG-13)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

End My Solitude (Calypso, PG-13) Empty End My Solitude (Calypso, PG-13)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:45 am

Darius was standing by a tree watching the now forbidden Black Lake, constantly blowing his now long hair away from his face. He was annoyed that he had to come back to Hogwarts because he was having a fun time with Kain during the summer but still, at least his only friend was still around the common room. Plus if he truly felt lonely he could always ask Soraya for another round. Though of course it wouldn't be the same. He needed a friend, not a fuck buddy. Though he wouldn't admit it...

Back to top Go down

End My Solitude (Calypso, PG-13) Empty Re: End My Solitude (Calypso, PG-13)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:52 am

Calypso brushed her curly hair out of her face, smiling to herself as she walked towards the lake, completely walking past Darius. Kneeling on the floor, next to the lake, she washed off the blood that was on her hands. She just had a fight with some mudblood and right now, her hands itched for more. Turning slowly, her hazel eyes fell onto Darius, taking in his handsomeness and a small smile tugg at the corner of her lips. ''Oh..Hello..'' She called out, standing up slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:59 am

Waving his hair from his face, he narrowed his eyes at the blood that was now on the lake, "Hey," he greeted the girl, but paid her no mind, trying to see if she'd see her way away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:01 pm

Calypso couldn't help but walk closer to the quiet, hidden boy. ''I'm Calypso...Calypso Mulciber. You probably know my sister and brother...'' She said, tilting her head as she openly checked Darius out. Not to see how good looking he was, which he was...massively, but to read him. To just understand him, despite how nosey that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Darius shook his head and warily watched her take a few steps towards him, "Have no idea who your siblings are," he shrugged. He had heard of Zephyr through Kain who in turn heard him from Ares, Zephyr's friend. He knew Hekate Mulciber from seeing her step away from the Lake so often. And he knew who Thanatos Mulciber was because he saw him often and they had classes together. Still, that didn't mean they were Calypso's siblings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:09 pm

Calypso ran a hand through her hair before letting the curls frame her face whilst her dimples were on full show thanks to her smile. ''Thantos and Hekate. Zeph is my cousin...and my twin is Nyx.'' She explained and then furrowed her brow. ''And what is your name, tall, dark and handsome stranger?'' She asked, amused by her own comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:12 pm

Her words cleared his doubts as he understood who set meant. If Darius wasn't who he was he'd go all out saying just how attractive her older sister was. Luckily, he would never say such words whilst he was still the same Darius Carrow. ''Why should I tell you?'' he rose an eyebrow and unknowingly flexed his arms, but continued to sit next to the tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:18 pm

Slightly shocked that he didn't tell her what her sister looked like, so used to that whenever she introduced herself. She was forever in the shadow of her beautiful older sister. In fact, even her own twin was more beautiful. His question caused Calypso to raise her head after staring down at  her feet and she sighed softly at the sight of him flexing his arms. ''Because it's a simple thing to tell. It's not like I can make you a slave to me by you just telling me your name.'' Calypso pointed out, blushing at the thought of him kneeling at her feet, giving her everything she desired. ''May I join you on the floor?'' She asked, tilting her head once again causing her curls to spring off her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:23 pm

His eyes narrowed even further, if perhaps that was even possible when she used the word 'slave'. It almost seemed that she knew what he was waiting to hear to determine if she was an okay person or not. ''Even if I told you my life story, you wouldn't be able to make me a slave,'' he answered coolly, covering his eyes with his hair once again. ''I'd prefer if you didn't,'' he answered from behind his long dark strands of hair, with a growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Calypso tried not to whimper and run away at his eyes narrowing but she was stronger than that and stood taller, holding confidence close to her heart. ''Perhaps you'll tell me it and i'll try my hardest.'' She said, smirking before sighing at his answer. ''Too fucking bad.'' She replied, sitting on the floor with a prideful smirk whilst her mind repeated the growl, causing a sense of warmth to fill in the pit of her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Hearing her sit beside him anyway made him both frown and emit a louder growl this time around. "Why don't you leave me alone," he asked annoyance vibrating off his tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:37 pm

Calypso tried to ignore this growl but it caused her to shuffle on the ground, wetness pooling in between her legs but she ignored it and stared at the sky. ''Because no one truly wants to be left alone..even you.'' She admitted, raising an eyebrow as if daring him to question her words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Looking over his shoulder he hissed loudly, "Who the fuck do you think you are to assume shit about me," he snarled as he rose to his feet, "I wanna be left alone, I don't need you here, you sat because you wanted to," he was boiling because for the first time in two years someone had the balls of approaching and not leaving when told to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Calypso gasped at his reaction and then stood up, growling herself as her anger built up. ''I'm pretty fucking sure I'm Calypso. I can assume anything I fucking want.'' She shouted, clenching her fists tightly causing blood to pour from the palms of her hands thanks to her nails. ''I sat because...I just want a friend.'' She muttered, her eyes holding a furious fire and she continued to glare at Darius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Darius clenched his fists, his anger rising ''Well I am just going to assume you're a whore then, isn't it nice? C'mon, my dorm is free,'' he offered as he lifted his arm motioning for her to take his hand, all in a sarcastic manner. ''And why, why in fuck's name, did you have to find the one person that doesn't want a friend,'' he answered before noticing he had taken a few steps closer to be able to yell at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:14 pm

Calypso gaped at him assuming she's a whore and before it was too late, her hand had raised up and the sound of a slap echoed. ''Fuck you...Seriously..Fuck you.'' She yelled, eyes watering and her hand fell to her side. ''I wanted you to be my friend because...I don't even know, okay! Is it too much to fucking try to have a friend!?'' She screamed and spun on her heel, about to leave with her heart aching just to have someone other than her siblings to talk to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Whipping his head to the side, his anger suddenly vanished and her words hit him hard. As she turned to leave his hand clutched her wrist and he pulled her back, hugging her tightly. "Fuck you too..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Calypso felt only fear when he grabbed her arm and pulled but that quickly disappeared when she felt his arms wrap around her. For a moment, she didn't wrap her arms around him but slowly, they snaked around his waist and she buried her face in his chest. ''You're an asshole...'' She mumbled but basked in his warmth and scent, making her feel hot all over her body. ''Sorry for slapping you..'' She whispered, closing her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:29 pm

His body tensed slightly specially his chest as she leaned into the embrace. "Yeah...it's okay..." he kissed her forehead, before looking at the lake, wondering what made him change his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Calypso stared at his bare chest, trying to ignore the hot pooling sensation as it was incredibly hot. She blushed darkly at the kiss on the forehead and looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. ''Why did you...hug me?'' She asked, her arms still wrapped around his waist but a little looser. Scared that if she let go, she'd wake up in her bed and that everything was just a dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Darius sighed his arms falling to his sides, his large hands gripping hers. Taking her hands from his waist, he held them "You said I needed a friend,...you were right," he whispered, smiling down at her, whilst his heart beat fastened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Calypso stared at their hands and laced her fingers with his. ''I'll be whatever you need me to be...I promise..'' She whispered back, her heart pounding in her chest thanks to his smile. Grinning, her dimples formed and thinking about it, she could not remember a time she had grinned so much around a person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Caressing her cheek he smiled warmly at her. ''I'm gonna keep you to that promise then...'' he whispered cupping her chin. Leaning down he kissed one of her cheeks. "Love your dimples," he said honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Calypso leaned into his hand, smiling back at him. ''You do that...'' She whispered and blushed darkly, once again, at the kiss on the cheek. ''I'm glad you do...seeing as they won't ever go away.'' She replied, almost cheekily but smiling bigger. ''You missed, by the way.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:47 pm

His hand rested on her cheek and he pet her cheek with his free hand. ''They're...pretty,'' he complimented her and then his heart skipped a beat. ''I...I...I missed?'' he stuttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next