Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Reckless Abandon (Sirius) (R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reckless Abandon (Sirius) (R)  Empty Reckless Abandon (Sirius) (R)

Post by Mira Jade Black Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:49 pm

Mira fell asleep her thoughts foggy with wine, after the news broke that Sirius had escaped Marvolo had spent the night with her to keep her company. They needed each other, given that Mira was the only other person who knew the entire time sirius was her son's father.

Her head lolled on Marv's shoulder as she slipped deeply asleep her heart aching for sirius but for now she was able to rest. Carefully Marvolo took the wine glass from the other woman's carefully manicured fingers and placed it on the table, draping a blanket on them both she fell asleep letting Mira's head remain on her shoulder.

Rain pounded on the window panes and thunder crashed in the distance, Mira thrashed in her sleep her third eye following the movements of a black dog. She called out to him but he didnt look at her, she followed him past a ricket sign of a hog's head mounted on a board. The thunder shattered the night sky and Mira screamed sirius' name, the dog turned and looked at her his eyes feral and wild he lept at her with a roar of aggression.

"Mira! Mira wake up!" Marvolo shook her friend gently but firmly, finally the blonde sat up with a startled cry her eyes wild, looking around she finally settled her eyes on Marvolo. "I saw him Mar i saw him i know here he is i saw him" her shoulders shook with fear and Marvolo hugged the woman tightly "then your going to find him?" She asked and Mira nodded into her chest.

As dawn broke the rain had finally stopped, Mira came down stairs fresh from her shower Marvolo sat on the kitchen counter sharpening the woman's sword. "Will you be ok?" she said looking at her and Mira shrugged "I dont know.." she accepted the blade from her the same blade that had killed many death eaters even though her best friend was one she couldnt bring herself to kill her.

Sliding it into its sheath on her back her blond hair was in a thick braid over her shoulder. "Take this in case the dementors trouble you" Marvolo said sliding chocolate into her bag "And here I packed food for you to bring him if your successful." Mira smiled at the slytherin greatfully "Thank you so much for being here for me Mar" she said. "You were there for me when i had no one else" she said to her "be safe stick to the shadows and if you find yourself in trouble send me a patronus and i'll be there"

The women hugged and Mira pulled up her hood, nodded to Marvolo she turned on the spot and apparated. Appearing outside the village of hogsmeade she kept her face concealed, memories of adolesence with Sirius running through her head as she began to find her way past the hogshead towards the mountains he so loved.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Reckless Abandon (Sirius) (R)  Empty Re: Reckless Abandon (Sirius) (R)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Wagging his tail padfoot walked back to the cave he was in, his teeth tearing some boar flesh he had stolen from a local shop. At the end of the cave was a makeshift bed Sirius slept on when in human form, with some candy next to it, as a source of food should the meat run out. He had bottles of water, some empty some filled scattered around, and a bowl with water on it. He also had a fireplace he lit up frequently, and as the cave was so deep into the ground, the light wasn't powerful enough to give away his position. If he blew the fire out, the cave would be filled with darkness, however, to him it didn't matter, considering he had lived there for about a week already.

He knew each corner of the cave so he was safe if anyone came looking for him. Turning around five times he laid down next to the fire, licking his snout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:19 pm

Mira caught sight of a black dog in the distance, following him she bent low as she ran silently under some trees and for a moment lost sight of him. Her third eye awakened from the night before flashed images leading her she managed to catch up as the dog entered a cave. Waiting she watched closely and felt joy bubbling up inside of her but she remained cautious.

Moving from her hiding place she drew her wand in favor of her sword not forgetting the vision she had and crept into the dark cave her face covered complety by a scar around her mouth and her hood.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:28 pm

A familiar scent hit his nostrils and padfoot lifted his head, looking from side to side. Slowly rising up, getting on all paws, he growled slightly in a low tone, before scratching the back of his ear roughly. Turning back to his human form he blew the fire out with his wand before returning to padfoot so he could see well in the dark. Waiting patiently for whatever was coming towards him, he crouched down, his tail stopped wagging, as his dark eyes were focused on the small entrance that lead to where he slept inside of the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Mira crept in closer her wand at the ready, spying an opening she crawled through the hole, standing up straight she put her wand in her left hand and unsheathed her sword with her right. The metal glinted softly in the dying light, her jaw tightened as she stepped blindly closer into the cave searching.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Silently walking around the cave along the rugged wall, padfoot carefully placed his paws on the ground, as he sniffed and sniffed, finally recognizing the scent even though his eyes didn't exactly recognize the one he was looking at. Coming from the shadows he jumped at the woman, his paws landing on her chest, huffing with happiness, as his tongue escaped his mouth licking Mira's cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Mira slammed into the ground the sword and wand falling with her. As the tongue licked her instead of the teeth she laughed joyfully, ripping the scarf from her face she wrapped her arms around the dog and hugged him tightly kissing his nose. "Padfoot!" she exclaimed "my padfoot its really you!"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:05 pm

Shifting back into Sirius his heart skipped a beat as he smiled warmly at his wife holding her in his arms. Kissing her deeply he nodded, "Did you think I'd be in Azkaban for the rest of my life? I have business to attend to," he pressed her body against him missing her warmth for those ten years he was away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Tears streamed down her face as she kissed him madly "took you long enough" she hiccuped kissing him again "Sirius i love you" she said muttering his name over and over as she kissed his cheeks "My sirius orion black my gods i love you" she couldn't stop kissing him at the same time she couldn't stop crying.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:43 am

Hushing her with a grin he kissed her and then smiled, “Not so loud, my name is echoing around, my beautiful blonde,” he whispered into her lips, before slipping her into his arms rising to his feet. Reawakening the fire he had put off a moments back, he took Mira to his makeshift bed and sat her down. Nuzzling her, he kissed her forehead, “I’m sorry I didn't come back earlier,” he gave her an honest apology, “I’ve missed you a lot, you have no idea how much a man like me misses his woman,” he confessed but deep down he thought it was obvious. Being who he was, he couldn’t stay away from his woman for long and yet he had to wait ten years. He just hoped Mira had remained loyal to him as well…

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:34 am

She cuddled closer into his arms "I know my love and i've waited for you this entire time" she nuzzled his cheek and ran a hand through his tangled long hair. She did not want to take her hands off him as if she feered he would dissapear. "Many tried to convince me to divorce you or see other people but i wouldn't i knew you'd come for me"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:01 pm

Sirius frowned when the thought hit him that his woman hadn't been in his arms for more than ten years but he shrugged it away his smile hitting him once again, as he was holding her in the moment, and that was what mattered, "Those who told you that should remember you are my wife. Mine," he whispered into her lips possessively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:04 pm

"Yes" she whispered in return "yours" she kissed him once again tasting his lips that she had only dreamnt about "I'd never stray from you Sirius, no matter how long i'd have to wait for you" she kissed his lips down to his jaw line then kissed along his neck.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:16 pm

"Good" he whispered his hand landing on her chest. Reaching within her shirt he groped a breast harshly, playing with her nipple "Because you don't have to wait any longer," he dipped his tongue into her mouth, his tongue dancing with hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:20 pm

she gasped in surprise at his touch making her body sing after so long of missing him. Sitting up she shrugged out of her cloakk and the harness that held the swords to her body and tossed them to the side. Reaching for his ragged shirt she broke his kiss pulling it over his head. She stopped her mouth gaped in awe at his tattoos and scars. She ran her fingers over them mesmerized by the art work that now decorated her lover's body. Looking up at him she smiled "I didnt think prison would make you even sexier" she chided him before kissing his collar bone.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:36 pm

Grinning at her, he gripped her hand before caressing it, "Anything I'm involved with makes me sexier," he pointed out, his long nails digging into her shirt, ripping its threads off. "Have you missed my touch?" he asked her as the remains of her shirt fell down to the ground of the cave, as Sirius cupped his wife's perfect breasts over her bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:38 pm

She gasped softly swallowing hard "..yes i've missed your touch more then you know" she said biting her lip. She undid the clasp to her bra bearing her chest for him, her eyes sparked with life love and lust as she pulled him down ontop of her, her hands in his hair her lips on his.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Kissing her hungrily, he bit her lip slightly but not with enough force to draw blood. Licking down her neck, he whispered in her ear, "I'm here now, I'll remind you how much you moaned my beautiful blonde," he returned to her chest, nibbling at her nipples, one at a time, before licking around them. His hands massaged Mira's round perfect tits, and at the same time, he nibbled on the flesh of her neck, sucking on it harshly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:03 pm

Wrapping her legs around his waist she ground up on him moaning as he kissed her, her body alive with the static of arousal. "Sirius" she gasped his name "gods i've dreamnt of you every night" she arched her spine into his kisses.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:17 pm

His hand reached between their bodies unbuttoning her trousers. Pulling them down her legs, his fingers trailed her thighs, going up to her heat. Pulling her panties to the side, he entered her with his finger, her fluids bathing his skin, "No need to dream anymore," he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:19 pm

She felt herself become wetter then she already was with desire for her husband her back arched and she whimpered with pleasure "Sirius" she moaned his name her walls clenching around his finger.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Pulling his finger out from inside of her Sirius sucked her skin until he bruised her, before unbuttoning his trousers "I love you Mira," he whispered, reaching inside his boxers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Sitting up she slid her panties down her slender toned legs and reaching for her husband pulled his length into her hand stroking it firmly "I love you sirius" she said leaning forward she bit at his chest bruising it. She slid his pants down his legs and took in the sight of his naked form in the flickering firelight "i love you so much" she stroked his length in her warm hands.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:56 pm

Groaning as Mira moved her hand up and down his shaft, Sirius slipped an arm around her waist, pulling her up. Making her hand leave his length made him shiver immediately missing her touch, but soon. Prodding her, Sirius put both hands on Mira's waist, and brought her down his cock, impaling her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:51 am

She cried out painfully at the sudden intrusion, despite bearing him two children and endless nights of passion, twelve years of celebicey had taken its told on the witch. Clutching to his shoulders her face burried in his neck she coached her body through relaxing so she may enjoy him. After a few moments she eased herself off his lap for a moment then slowly back down a moan of pleasure leaving her lips. "Sirius" she whined his name softly, pushing him on his back she placed her hands on his chest and began to ride his length.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next