Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Blood Thirsty (Azrael)

2 posters

Go down

Blood Thirsty (Azrael)  Empty Blood Thirsty (Azrael)

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue May 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Emrys listened to Mariya as she explained what she had learnt about her new friend Azrael "Seth likes to kill and stuff and recently i noticed Azzy's leaning towards the more...savage side if you follow" the younger girl explained. Nodding she understood too well, after all her father was the same way. Standing she said "take me to him though do not engaged Mar, i want you to leave the second you point him out" the younger girl protested but after some time she relented. Finally down in the courtyard Mariya pointed the boy out to her and she nodded "now go" when she was out of sight she approached him. "Azrael?" she called
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Blood Thirsty (Azrael)  Empty Re: Blood Thirsty (Azrael)

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Tue May 20, 2014 1:26 pm

"Someone called me..." Azrael pointed out, sounding slightly bored. He had been engaged in a discussion with Marius about the usefulness of runes in potion brewing when he heard the unfamiliar voice. Over the last few days, he had gotten used to being in the shadows with his brother leading them. Seth turned his head towards the approaching girl, his gaze cold and calculating. "No killing!" his brother warned again, but he just waved him off and stepped towards the Slytherin. "What do you want, girl?"
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue May 20, 2014 1:28 pm

Emrys smirked a bit at the boy evaluating the body language and his eyes, they had that look. One she knew all to well, her father had that look she had it too. He wanted blood. "Hello seth" she said.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Tue May 20, 2014 1:32 pm

Eyes narrowing in anger, Seth leaped forward, so he was standing right next to the girl "Who told you my name?" he growled at her. There were not many people that knew about his existence and if he would find out who told the Slytherin, Seth would rip out their filthy little tongue. Not that he cared about people knowing, but he knew that it would upset Azrael and that was the last thing he wanted.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue May 20, 2014 1:33 pm

"I know of you, and Cyn, and Corvin and Marius" she said stepping back a few paces her wicked smile toying with her lips "you have no reason to know, but you do have cause to know I am here to help" she wouldnt outright tell him that mariya had spoken to her so the poor girl doesnt end up dead and her father killing this tortured bastard in exchange.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Tue May 20, 2014 1:46 pm

"How does she know that?" Azrael gasped and stumbled even farther into the shadows in his shook at having his secret revealed to yet another person. "Let me deal with this, brother." Seth told him in his mind, still keeping his gaze on the girl in front of him. "How do you want to help me? I don't need help. I'm perfectly fine. Just a little bored perhaps, so are you offering to be my toy?" he asked, answering her smirk with one of his one.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue May 20, 2014 1:55 pm

"Easy now" she said "Azrael struggles with you the most does he not? your the closest to him. your his twin?" she sat down on one of the stone benches completly relaxed. "My father was like you when he was a boy Azrael" she said addressing him "to keep the other side in check he sometimes let him have his way. Seth likes to cause harm, what if you let seth play." she smirked knowing it was seth driving and watching her every move "wouldn't you like that seth?"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Tue May 20, 2014 2:06 pm

"STOP ADDRESSING MY BROTHER AS IF I'M NOT HERE YOU STUPID CUNT!" Seth roared at the Slytherin, completely losing his temper for a second till he could manage to calm himself again. "You will talk to me and leave my brother out of this." Seth forced out through gritted teeth, though Azrael was coming forward to better listen to the girl. He placed a hand on his brother's tense shoulder to get him to listen as well, but Seth was still glaring slightly. "I'm not a dog..." he muttered, but the idea of being allowed to kill was too tempting to be pissed off at something like that.

"What do you say, brother mine?" he turned to Azrael who looked quite apprehensive. He had got the one promise that Seth would not kill and now he was to allow him just that? "I promise, I will not touch any of your friends anymore if you let me have some fun, alright?" Azrael sighed, but after checking with the others, he gave a small nod and Seth turned his eyes back to the girl. "He thinks the idea is just brilliant!" he stated, grinning slightly demented.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue May 20, 2014 2:13 pm

Shaking her head at the outburst she got to her feet "good, and so you can lay your worries to rest Mariya came to me knowing i could lend a hand. She and i were raised together she witnessed my father's condition being the same as you lot. So don't be cross she wanted to help and happened to come to the right person" she winked and turning leading him down the hill towards the forest.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Tue May 20, 2014 2:27 pm

"I told you the girl wasn't too bad...she just wanted to help." Cyn stopped talking when she received the glare of two set of eyes, one red, the other grey. "Please keep yourself under control, though, Seth." Marius commented as they followed the Slytherin towards the forest. "So your father... is he dead or why do you talk in the past tense of him?" Seth asked her, slightly curious to hear what happened to someone so much like them.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue May 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Glancing at him she shrugged "in a way he is, he had three sides to him you see. Achilles, who used to be the main dominent factor. Around his second year Achilles died, Luna my mother and his wife betrayed him and it caused a existential break down, if it wasnt for Mariya's mother actually my dad wouldnt have lived through it. So then he became Kronos the darker much more devilish side of him" as they reached the tree line she led him away from the forest paths "recently that Kronos dissapeared, and the more recent one was born. Dad is still kronos but im still getting to know this version of my father. Actually this version of kronos is like you seth and marius combined"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Tue May 20, 2014 3:18 pm

The five of them listened to the Slytherin's words with a thoughtful expression on their faces, well four of them did; Seth just wanted to finally get to the killing part, but Azrael and the others were intrigued to hear that someone else was suffering from a similar condition as they were. "How did he even manage to get a family and children?" Azrael wondered, as he couldn't imagine himself being able to keep Seth under control enough to be around a wife, much less children. "Quite right...I'd just snap their little necks!" came the immediate reply. Still, Seth had to laugh at the thought of someone combining himself and Marius. "He sounds cool..." he said, but his eyes were already darting from shadow to shadow for a possible prey. "But can we start now?"
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue May 20, 2014 3:21 pm

"Patience my friend" she advised "over the next hill is where the muggles tend to wander last night i discovered a camp ground with six of them." from one of her combat boots she drew a knife and handed it to him "you strike me as a man who likes to see blood" she winked leading him towards a approaching clearing you could see a tent and a curl of smoke "lets have some fun"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Tue May 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Seth took the knife from her, a dark grin on his face. "Let's do that..." For a moment he had to remind himself not to try to slid her throat, as she was actually trying to let him have some fun, but then he managed to force his attention on the muggles that were absolutely unaware of the sudden end they were going to meet soon. "Muggles! ... Thank Merlin." Azrael breathed a sigh of relief. Seth could kill as many muggles as he liked, that really would not matter to him, so he nodded towards him and Seth clapped him on the shoulder. "I knew you would see it that way, brother mine." he said, smirking and prowled closer to the camp.
The first muggle was not far from him, sitting on a tree stump with his back turned to them. Moving silently, Seth crouched down behind him and pulled out a needle he always carried with him. The blood shedding would come later; he wanted to enjoy the few muggles he had in his own time. With a swift motion, Seth had paralyzed the man by stabbing him into the spinal cord and then moved on to the next.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue May 20, 2014 7:10 pm

Emrys slipped on her claws and with a wand behind her back enchanted the perimeter so it couldnt be breached. Running up behind a muggle man she sliced his achilles tendon with her claws, jumping on the back of his woman she tore out her throat to keep her from screaming. The woman fell as she turned to the next sliding a claw into his spine so he couldn't run.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down