Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A constant battle (Mariya)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A constant battle (Mariya) - Page 2 Empty Re: A constant battle (Mariya)

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue May 13, 2014 8:24 pm

"You dont make friends because your scared" she said boldly "you have voices in your head, so what? I talk to snakes and i see things others can't we are all just a little bit strange" she twirled her fingers around her pink hair as she spoke "i wont tell anyone about your brothers" she said as a after thought.

Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Tue May 13, 2014 8:46 pm

"Can we trust her?" Seth asked, for once his voice was void of hysteric laughter. Obviously even he had understood that this could be a turning point for them, for good or worse. "You're weird." Azrael commented bluntly, but that was the first thing that came to his mind. Still, something told him that she was trustworthy, at least regarding his secret, so he slowly felt his body unwind again and Azrael sat down next to her. "Thank you..." he said at last, though he was still confused at what just happened.

Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue May 13, 2014 8:50 pm

"Yes you can trust me" she said with a small smile "considering the family i come from..i've become well versed in secrets." his little statement made her shake her head "says the boy with four voices, five if you count his own in his head" she teased "being normal is boring anyway"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Tue May 13, 2014 9:01 pm

The hint of a smile appeared on Azrael's lips when he heard her comment. Of course, he was not one to speak of being weird, but she had just behaved so completely unexpected that the word had slipped out. "Touché." he said, looking at her, his eyes a bit more friendly now that he did not have to guard his secret any longer. "You are one of the heirs of Slytherin, right?" Azrael remembered her vaguely from the day they discovered he bloody writing. He shot a short glance at Seth, but his brother just shrugged. They would discuss this later.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue May 13, 2014 9:04 pm

"Yes I am" she said "My mother and her twin are the dark lords nieces, well i call him grandfather it makes it easier" she explained "my brother malphas and i are the heirs of course all three of us can talk to snakes"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Tue May 13, 2014 9:18 pm

"Mhm ... " he had heard of the Dark Lord and although, his family was openly opposing him, Azrael truly couldn't care less for the man. "Of course we don't!" Seth agreed readily. "But it must be great to be able to talk to snakes... We can't learn that right?" Azrael snorted and shook his head. "You seem different from your brother." he said to the Slytherin, remembering the scene last year at the party. "I don't have any siblings..." for some reason this simple sentence seemed to cause him a sharp stabbing pain behind his eyes and Seth shouted at him to stop talking.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue May 13, 2014 9:20 pm

"Of course i do, they wear there madness on a sleeve I conceal mine. thats why when bodies start to hit the floor who would suspect adorable sweet little mariya?" she batted her eyes then laughed "talking to snakes can be fun especially when your best friend is a python and goes everywhere with you"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Tue May 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Azrael's smile widened into a smirk. "Concealing one's madness is always a good move. It keeps people from guessing your next move." he said calmly. "Except if they can hear your madness screaming at them." he added, slightly amused at the situation. She really did seem rather innocent, now that he thought about it, but that was always the danger with people like her. You never knew when they were going to attack you.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue May 13, 2014 9:30 pm

She chuckled softly glad to see him loosening up "Do your brothers have names?" she asked curiously "I once knew an old wizard with ten distinct personalities each with a name and something about them he lived his entire life concealing it too i was so young when i met him i said its nice to you and then listened every one inside his head i thought his poor heart would seize"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Tue May 13, 2014 9:44 pm

"Don't tell her!" Seth bellowed into his ear, but Azrael kept looking into Mariya's eyes trying to find something which could be interpreted as her being devious, but she seemed honestly curious. The way she spoke of the elderly wizard gave him the final push to answer her question. "Three brothers and one sister." he said quietly. "That's right, mister!"
"We're like a small close family, you know? Marius is somewhat of a father to me, the closest thing to one I have really." Behind his eyes, Azrael could see the man give him a supportive nod. "Corvin is my brother in heart and Cyn in our sister..." he trailed off. How should he even begin to describe Seth. "Brilliant? Awesome? You're twin brother?" red eyes glinted at him and Azrael sighed. "Seth...well I guess you have heard enough of him already." He shrugged at Mariya.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue May 13, 2014 9:50 pm

"Seth sounds like my mother when shes pissed off" she shrugged with a smile "is it odd having a female in your head? no offense to you cyn though" she found it all fascinating, her bag began to move and she clicked her tongue. "Someone's awake from there nap." she said as she opened the bag and pulled the python from his hiding spot. "He sleeps in my bag alot" she explained as Rhaego lazily slithered around her shoulders "This is Rhaego" she introduced them. "Rhaego this is Azrael we wont eat him" she explained and the snake's eyes reflected its dissapointment.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Wed May 14, 2014 1:24 pm

Cyn and Corvin started cracking up in his head, supporting each other not to fall over from their laughter while Seth was silently fuming. "Like her MOTHER? Is she kidding me?" ... or not so silently. Azrael chuckled softly, but shook his head. "No, not really, I mean, Cyn has been a part of us since I can remember, so I think it would be odd not to have her with me." he said thoughtfully. Cyn, who slowly seemed to warm up to the Slytherin, moved closer to him. "You guys would be lost without me!" she said sweetly, making the other three roll their eyes at her. Still, all four of them inched closer to Azrael, as he leaned forward to take a look at the large serpent. "Nice to meet you Rhaego." he inclined his head in greeting. "He looks quite impressive. Do you always carry him with you?" he asked her. Having a snake talk to you must be similar to have voices in your head as no one else could hear them.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2