Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You're Too Different (Ares) (M)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You're Too Different (Ares) (M) Empty You're Too Different (Ares) (M)

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 10:52 am

Rowan followed her brother as he lead the way to wherever they were heading following Tansfiguration. As they exited the castle and made their way towards the forest, Rowan turned her bright eyes to her brother. "Ares, where are we going?" she asked, her brow furrowed with slight confusion. Of all the places to go, why there? If that was where they were really heading....

Back to top Go down

You're Too Different (Ares) (M) Empty Re: You're Too Different (Ares) (M)

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:12 am

"I told you, somewhere," he grinned, "Through here," he slid down a trail and stood at the entrance of a small cave, inside it was dark and it had a moist atmosphere. Sitting down he entered it and landed down on his feet. Inside there was a larger space, and a boulder that mirrored a three seats sofa. One of Eris' bras was still on the floor and one of Ares' shirts as well, "Come on Rowan," he grinned and lit up a torch with his lighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:18 am

Following Ares, Rowan slid down the trail and stopped in front of the small cave her brother had just slipped into. Hesitating, she peered in and thought she could make out what looked like a stone sofa, but it was just took dark. As he lit a torch and called for her to come in, Rowan let her breath out with a huff and entered. Landing on her feet, she spotted the signs that Eris and he had been there...together....but didn't pay it any real mind. She knew their relationship was....different.... There was a slight chill in the air thanks to the moisture that hung there, causing her to shiver slightly. "What is this place?" she asked him, turning around to get a better look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:04 pm

Ares slowly took the clothes from the ground and hid them away, letting his body fall on the boulder. Yawning, he crossed his legs, and took out a bottle with a dark red liquid inside, "My sanctuary," he answered opening the bottle and taking a sip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 2:02 pm

Turning to look at his words, Rowan was puzzled. "Santuary? To each their own, I guess..." she mused to herself. Everyone had their own form of getting away, her's tended to be the library or outside... Guess Ares' was this cave, however dark and gloomy it was. Noticing the drink he was sipping on, she swallowed a little unnerved. Ares had always come across as rather different from herself, thanks to growing up where he did until recently. So, in a way, she wasn't too surprised. She crossed to him and sat on the far end of the stone, setting her bag down to lean against it. "What.... What are you drinking?"she asked tentatively, slowly raising her eyes to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Ares closed his eyes taking another, this time bigger, sip from the bottle, the red liquid coloring his pale lips that still hadn't gotten used to the new atmosphere he lived in. "Guess..." he teased, letting a drop of blood run down his lips falling from his chin. Licking it from his skin he savored it specially, this one drop was better than all the blood he tasted. "A sample of my love's blood. Makes me feel close to her when she's not with me," he answered offering her the bottle. It was Eris' blood after all, just their sister, there shouldn't be a problem for Rowan. Or at least Ares thought so, but of course he knew she was...different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:27 pm

Rowan couldn't stop the swallowing action she made, nor the concerned look that washed over her features, as her thoughts were confirmed. However, she hadn't expected it to ber their sister's. Lightly biting her bottom lip, Rowan shook her head when he offered her the bottle to drink from and looked away. "There are other ways to make her feel close than drinking her....drinking her blood, Ares..." she said before simply lifting her eyes to him. She didn't know how he did it, drinking human blood. Just the thought sent a chill up her spine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Grabbing the hem of his shirt he pulled it up, revealing bites all over his torso, "Sister mine, she drinks my blood as well," he told her and let his shirt fall from his hand before he pounced from his seat towards Rowan kissing her lips fiercely, still with Eris' blood on his own lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Rowan's eyes grew wide as she saw the bite marks that covered his torso. She couldn't believe that the two of them did something like share their blood with one another. But, they did do things that people wouldn't normally think siblings would do. Be that as it may, this was a little much for her. As her brother pounced closer to her and crushed her lips with his, she tasted the metalic taste of Eris' blood as it pressed into her mouth. Pushing Ares away and getting up, Rowan turned to him and wiped her lips with the back of her hand to remove the blood that lingered there. Her bright eyes hard, Rowan was suddenly conflicted with the what she wanted to say to her brother. "Please, don't do that," she finally said. Yes, they were siblings, but they were not siblings like he and Eris were, and Rowan wanted it that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:15 pm

Taking out two daggers he sent them flying towards Rowan's hips and disappeared from sigh moving with the shadows so he was sitting at the entry of the cave, "Sister mine your pleads have and will continue to fall in deaf ears," he let out a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:20 pm

Seeng the blades coming towards her, Rowan had just enough time to get out of the way, but her left hip was grazed as the blade flew by. Falling into the stone wall of the cave and putting her hand to the wound, she cried out softly at the pain she now had and looked at her hand. Already her fingers and hand were red from the cut. Looking up, she spotted Ares at the cave's entrance and his words and chuckle chilled her. "What are you talking about? Brother, why did you do this?" she asked tipping her head to the injury he had given her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Crossing his legs, Ares glanced at his nails, a mocking grin stamped on his face, "Why?" he asked pouncing down and cracking his back, "Because of what you did. I put my hand on you and you pushed me away," walking to her he retrieved his daggers, narrowing his eyes "Nuh huh, we won't have that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 5:00 pm

I put my hand on you and you pushed me away... Rowan watched as her brother picked up his daggers and approached her, fear beginning to creep into her as he came closer and closer. Backing away along the wall, Rowan brought her hands up, the one red from her blood. "Wasn't anything bad, Ares. I just.... I don't want you touching me like that," she said, trying to stay calm and think. When her back hit the back of the cave, she pressed against it, keeping her eyes on Ares the entire time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Laughing, he hurled a precise dagger towards her collar in a manner that her collar wouldn't be ripped apart, nor would she be hit. Instead her shirt would be taken along with the dagger and she'd be nailed to the cold wall, something Ares excelled at doing. "You didn't say that back when my cock filled you up," he grinned at her before stopping merely inches away from his beautiful older no longer pure sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Even if Rowan had wanted to move, she had no where to go. Flinching as the blade pinned her shirt to the stone behind her, Rowan's heart began to race. Looking hard at her brother thanks to his hard words to her, she drew a shaking breath at the memory he brought up for her. Shaking her head slightly, she said firmly, "No.... No, you tricked me.... We are brother and sister, not lovers.... That's you and Eris...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:19 pm

"I didn't trick you..." he whispered into her lips, pecking them softly, "I fucked you," his hands then fell to her now exposed waist, and licked up her skin, letting one hand climb up her back. Unclasping her bra, he cupped her breast firmly, "I never said I loved you did I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Rowan moved her face so the kiss Ares gave her was only for a brief moment. Her features hardened as he corrected her on what he actually did to her that day. As his hands found her exposed flesh, Rowan tensed. "Stop, Ares," she said as an order, not a request. There wasn't much she could do, but she was going to try. Putting her hands on his chest as he undid her bra and then cupped her breast, she pushed him away. "You never did.... But that doesn't matter. We are brother and sister, Ares," she said darkly to him, her brow furrowed as she looked hard at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 12:57 pm

Growling at his sister as she once again pushed him away, Ares' claw like nails lunged at her wrists so she'd lose all strength in both her arms whilst his mouth violently assaulted her breasts with a fury of nibbles, pulls and bites. "So am I and Eris," he retorted darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Fear began to creep into Rowan's eyes as Ares' grip tightened around her wrists, taking away her ability to fight him off with her hands. A gasp sounded from her as his mouth had its way with her exposed chest. "Ares, stop!" she said louder, struggling slightly underneath the grip of his mouth. "You know what I mean... I'm not like Eris..." she growled to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 10:18 pm

He ignored her and kept sucking on her skin, before pushing her against the wall, one of his hands going down to her thigh, "I don't care," he told her knowingly "If you're not like her now you will be eventually," he cackled his hand slipping inside her skirt creeping up to her panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 10:25 pm

As her demand fell on his deaf ears, Rowan's heart began to race at the thought that she was in serious trouble. Putting her free hand on his shoulder as his hand ventured up her thigh, she tried to push him away as hard as he was pressing her against the wall of the cave. "No.... No, I won't...." she said, pushing against him and squirmed against him as she felt his touch crept higher and higher on her leg. "I WON'T!" she yelled, tears beginning to brim in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Grinding her he grinned darkly before grabbing hold of her hair twisting a few strands and pulling her down before hurling her away from the wall, the dagger cutting bits and pieces of her shirt. Cackling, Ares towered over his sister, "Tell anyone of this, and I'll hurt you. Not that they'll believe. I'm a good innocent Avery after all," he mocked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 3:39 pm

Rowan closed her eyes tightly as she felt Ares press and grind against her. Why was this happening? After several moments, she felt him move away from her and grab her brown hair firmly. Putting her hands over his as he pulled her and threw her away by the hair, Rowan winced as she toppled onto the cave floor, her uniform shirt ripping slightly as it freed itself from his blade. Looking up at his cold words, Rowan felt hot, angry tears spill over onto her cheeks. "They will believe me.... They've known me longer than you, Ares," she spat, glaring up at him from the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 5:49 am

Ares laughed as she exlpained just why people would believe her. Did Rowan actually think that anyone would just outright crucify him? He was sure most people would just say she was looking for attention"Exactly, they know nothing about me. And they never will," he grinned darkly with a malicious intent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 10:14 am

Rowan, fear finally filling her bright eyes, the light fading slightly, realized that there might actually be some truth to what Ares was saying. If people didn't know him and didn't even suspect what he just did to her, why would they start simply because she said he was as he was? Looking away, she flexed her jaw and wiped her angry tears away. "You touch me again, and I..." she began before stopping mid thought and giving her head a small shake. Maybe he was right... Maybe there was no point to telling professors about him. Why would they suspect a seemingly 'good' kid of doing what he's done... If they didn't know already, why start now... Just then, something he said flitted across her mind as if he just said it. Swallowing dryly and looking up, her eyes glassy from her tears of fear and frustration, she asked, "What do you mean, you'll hurt me...should I tell?" Rowan feared the answer, but she couldn't help but ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next