Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Nothing is Forbidden (Rowan) (PG-13)

Go down

Nothing is Forbidden (Rowan) (PG-13)  Empty Nothing is Forbidden (Rowan) (PG-13)

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:24 pm

The wind blew cold as Emrys allowed her robe to fall from her pale shoulders, blonde hair tied in a knot at the base of her head she walked out onto a rock, clad in only a simple black bikini she dove into the lake. The black water swallowed her whole and encased her in a icy tomb.

Her limbs ached but she did not regret her decision to swim as she broke through the surface and began to swim around the lake.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Nothing is Forbidden (Rowan) (PG-13)  Empty Re: Nothing is Forbidden (Rowan) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Rowan pulled her robes a little closer around herself as she walked around the rounds. She didn't really have any destination in mind, but a walk in the fresh air just sounded nice, even if the wind was a little on the brisk side. As she neared the lake, she looked out over the dark, glassy surface before noticing a set of Slytherin robes in a pile on the ground. Hearing someone surface in the water, Rowan looked towards the blonde and said, "A little cold for a swim, isn't it?" She wasn't sure, but she thought the blonde looked familiar.

Back to top Go down

Nothing is Forbidden (Rowan) (PG-13)  Empty Re: Nothing is Forbidden (Rowan) (PG-13)

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:57 pm

Swimming towards the shore, she stepped from the water dripping wet. "The cold reminds me i'm alive" she said with a smile "Avery was it? our parents were comrades" picking up a towel she began to dry off then extended her hand "Emrys Grimm"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:05 pm

Rowan watched as the girl swam to the bank and got out of the water. "Guess cold is known to do that. Cause feeling to remind you that you live," she reasoned with a small smile. Nodding to confirm that she was indeed Avery, she remembered that this girl was at lunch when things got heated. Taking her hand, she shook it, and said, "Rowan Avery. Our parents were comrads?" Her brown eyes searched Emrys' face trying to find the answer she sought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:17 pm

Frowning slightly she took a seat on the grass by a tree, "What do you know of your parents my dear?" she asked kindly.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Looking out over the lake, Rowan wet her lips slightly as she thought about what she did know of them. "My father was a Death Eater. He did defending Sirius Black in battle," she began softly, turning her brown eyes to Emrys. "My mother is in Azkaban for suspision of treasion and supporting the dark side," she finished with a sigh before joining Emrys on the grass, sitting cross-legged. "I've not really known my parents... I've lived with my aunt most of my life and have hardly any memories of them," Rowan finished lightly rubbing her hands together at her own words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:42 pm

"Growing up your families name was common in my house hold" she said "My uncle Thane was brothers with your father, friends with your mother and had things turned out differently...then we would have been raised more like sisters then aquaintences" she began

"Your father, the man i know as Uncle Stephen made some bad choices he beleived the cause he faught for was folly but he beleived it true, if you take away any thought of him know this. He was a good man, a brilliant man who faught for what he beleived in" taking her hair out of the bun she began to braid it down her back.

"Your mother was a auror a good one before shebecame the minister. She was a wife and did more for her family then for anything else, she was imprisoned for murder yes. Accidental murder defending herself" she looked up at the brunette and smiled sadly "your a victim of rumors and a system gone wrong, i'm sorry you've grown without your parents and even more sorry that you've been fed lies about them. but history my dear is written by the victors."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:52 pm

Rowan listened as Emyrs told her about her parents. Looking away she shurgged her shoulders as the girl finished. "Even though some see them as bad, I never really did. From what I remember of my parents, they were good people. I'm glad they got to stand up for what they believed in, whatever it was," she said looking up with a soft smile. "Thanks for telling me about them. I wish I got to be with them more, but my life has been a good one. Guess that's what matters," Rowan added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:55 pm

"My uncle visited your mum once, I went with him, she loves you dearly" she said gently patting the back of her hand. "she would be pleased to hear you are happy, and a ravenclaw no less."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:06 pm

Rowan looked down as Emrys patted her hand, smiling happily at hearing that her mother loved her. She knew deep down that she did, even if she'd not heard from her. Azkaban was a hard, cruel place, and so it wasn't really a surprise that she hadn't gotten any word from her mother. Hearing from someone other than her aunt that her mother cared, loved, her made Rowan happy. "You really think she'd be happy I'm in a house not like hers or my father's?" she asked looking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:15 pm

"Your clever and intelligent, gifted to say the least." she said "it is a reason to be proud, her brother was a ravenclaw before his untimely death"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Rowan's brown eyes grew wide and lit up to hear that she actually had a family member that was in the same house as she was. "Really?" she all but whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:24 pm

"Thane said his name was Thyme, he was in ravenclaw but murdered in front of your mothers eyes as a child" she explained "a squib chose to attack those who hold magic while he does not...."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:40 pm

Rowan's smile faded slightly at hearing how her uncle she knew nothing about ame to his end. Pulling her knees up to rest her chin on, she sighed. "People's actions don't make sense, sometimes. All that simply because one had magic and one did not..." she thought outloud. Giving her head a small shake, she looked back at Emrys. "What about your family? What are they like?" she asked, curious about this girl who knew so much about the family she knew nothing about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:46 pm

"Well" she began "I am a grimm my mother and father were hufflepuffs. They are best friends and practically family to the gaunts, we all grew up together in czechia, in grindelwald castle due to the dangers of the war. I have a twin brother, and a younger sister"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:04 pm

"Guess we both are kind of different from our parents. House-wise anyways," Rowan mused looking out over the water. "What's it like to have siblings? Is your twin in your house, too?" she asked with a sigh. Rowan grew up just her and sometimes wondered if she would have liked having siblings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:06 pm

"Ja" she nodded "he is in slytherin as well though wishes not to be seen with me" she rolled her eyes "Celeste will join us next year, having siblings can be fun but tiresome. moments alone or with a girl my age is a rare but lovelly moment."

She frowned a bit as a thought crossed her mind "Forgive me Rowan, but why are you not afraid of me?"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Rowan smiled to herself as she thought about what it would be like to have siblings. Maybe it would be nice. Looking at Emrys when she commented that girl time with someone her age was few and far between and that her little sister would be joining them next year, she hoped she'd get the chance to meet her. She was just about to ask what Celeste was like when Emrys surprised her with a question. Taking a moment to think about an answer she locked eyes with the girl and asked, "Should I be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:17 pm

"I was not blind the other day sweetheart" she said "I saw the way you looked at me, at malphas as we talked that gryffindor boy down."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Rowan bit her bottom lip slightly as she nodded at understanding why Emrys thought she might have been afraid of her. "Not afraid of you or Malphas. More of the situation getting so....heated. Neither of you have given me any reason to fear you," she answered simply. It was true. Rowan more or less left the tension filled area to do just that, get away from the tension. She didn't mean any ill feelings towards the others that were there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:18 pm

"You are wiser then others" she said smiling softly "most other people would judge"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Rowan shook her head. "I don't like being judged, so I do my best to not judge others. Guess it's just something that seems right," she said with a smile of her own in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down