Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Finally (open)

2 posters

Go down

Finally (open) Empty Finally (open)

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Emrys sat down on the couches in the common room her eyes on the green fire in the hearth. She felt more at home in this place then she had thought, leaning back in her chair she smiled a bit when a hand made her jump.

"You look good in green" Draco said looking her over as he joined her on the couch "a slytherin just like you testified to be."

"Of course i'm a slytherin" she laughed "where else could I be malfoy?" she teased him, she was finding that this kid was alright.

"Hmm just dont go falling for any gryffindors or hufflepuff,s ravenclaws are fine though be careful of the-"

"Mudblods" she finished his sentence shoving his shoulder "I know my way silly little pure bred lord"

He offered her a wolfish grin and she realized that when he was not around his friends he was kinder then she had originally thought. "Your father is proud?" she said as his hand drifted to her hair twirling a strand of the blonde that framed her face.

"My birth father is dead" he explained "but my uncle, the man i call my father is proud of course. Of myself and my brother though what else could be expected of malfoys" he said with a yawn.

"My twin brother Felix was sorted here as well, i doubt our parents will be surprised. They are both hufflepuffs actually" she explained

"Really? thats...different two hufflepuffs having slytherins" he frowned as his hand accidentally touched her neck, though she did not flinch as he continued to play with her hair.

"perhaps we are all a bit different"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Finally (open) Empty Re: Finally (open)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:23 pm

A group of third years entered the common room, and in front of them was Malphas. Mulciber Avery Jr, Archard Nott, and Lucius Shacklebolt. They all stopped when Malphas did. The Gaunt was clearly the 'leader'. "Look boys, two new sheep," he said, teasing Draco and Emrys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:25 pm

"Wouldn't it be the curly haired prince" Emrys said smiling at the boys, Draco's hand rested on her shoulder as he turned his head "Gaunt" he said with a nod.

"What kind of trouble have you ladies been up to lately" she said
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:38 pm

"The trouble we get into isn't of your concern, little blonde storm," Malphas sang out as he approached. He leaned down, his mouth only centimeters away from Emrys' ear, "I will, however, have my eye on you and the trouble you'll cause," Mal whispered and quickly stood up straight. "So, we have a Malfoy on Hogwarts again," Mal said, and the boys behind him began to cackle and chuckle, "Now now, settle down. This one ain't like his dad I've heard. Or are you, little Draco?" he asked with a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Her eyes followed Malphas' movements and shook her head "oh dear someone's watching me" she mumbled with a roll of her eyes.

Draco let his hand fall from her shoulder seeing how relaxed she was in Gaunt's presence, "Not at all Malphas" he said raising his eyes to meet the older boys.
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:56 pm

"So you're not a coward? You're not a bitch? You're not faint of heart? You're not a wimp? You're not a chicken?" Malphas asked in rapid sucession. "You're not like the coward Lucius Abraxas Malfoy?" Malphas made one last question and the boys behind him all grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Draco stood up smoothly straightening his tie as he wrose "No i am not a coward like my sperm donor was, thank the gods he is dead." he spat "but I am not a prick like Malphas Corvinus Gaunt."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Malphas chuckled and then narrowed his eyes. He came closer to the boy, his larger stature creating a shadow over Draco, "But, you are a fool, because only fools insult me in my school," he whispered, "Apologize," he then ordered, and crossed his arms, patiently waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:14 pm

"I dont live on my knees, like my father did" he said not once wavering.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:16 pm

"I didn't order you to kneel, I ordered you to apologize. It's a much better deal than what your father got from my uncle," Malphas spat, but kept his arms crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:20 pm

"Same thing isn't it? you start to take orders from other men and next thing you know your own your knees begging for your life. But no, Lucius Malfoy merely had a hand in my birth. My father is Phillip Malfoy. I was taught respect, but to those who earned it, you swaggered in here all authority and fake power. Your bigger, taller, from a better family but that does not mean I need to respect you." he said his eyes like cold storms.

Emrys got to her feet finally having enough of this "Leave him alone Mal" she hissed "he's not like the rest of us didnt grow up like we did"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:24 pm

Malphas laughed hysterically, but came to an abrupt stop. "Philip served my uncle just the same, the only difference between him and Lucius is that he actually possesses male genitalia," he commented and the boys that had now surrounded Draco all smirked. "Emrys fuck off, I don't care if he wasn't raised like us...I'm taller, stronger and I come from a better family. I'm royalty you fucking nob gobbler. Apologize, or not even Philip will help your sorry ass," he warned.

Last edited by Malphas Corvinus Gaunt on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:26 pm

"A man with true power who deserved respect would not feel the need to beat someone smaller then him. But if you feel like you need to reassert your manhood in front of the lady" he gestured to Emrys who despite herself blushed "then by all means. theres nothing you can do to me that is worse then what has already been done."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:30 pm

"Oh, are you very sure of that?" Malphas said with a sickening grin, "Then by all means, you should warn Philip to keep a watchful eye on his boys...and on his wife..." Mal warned pushing Draco's shoulder back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:40 pm

"It would be in your best interest to leave my mother and brothers out of this. Unless you get off on threatening women" he said stumbling ever so slightly.

Emrys stepped between the two her heart pounding, she loved mal but lately shes had nothing but hate for the bastard and now she was not going to stand by as he beat up a first year "Mal Please stop" she said her eyes pleading with him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:51 pm

"Emrys, meddle in someone else's fucking life, this is between me and that rat, so fuck off," he spat, as he pulled his arm back, clenching his fist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:56 pm

A small smile came across Draco's lips, though his words were harsh he could see Malphas would not hit a woman nor lay rude hands on her. "Ah so the man has a heart. You wont lay hands on a woman who has done you no harm." he observed, gently touching Emrys elbow he said "don't worry my dear" he said softly, stepping in front of her he bowed his head "I apologize for insulting you Malphas" he said with a serious expression. The man had given draco something he could respect.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:12 pm

Malphas then chuckled and all the boys did the same, "You passed the test," he said and cackled afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Emrys sighed with relief as the tension dropped. Draco chuckled softly "you will be quite an interesting fellow to be around."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:36 pm

"That's what we've thought of you ever since you were sorted into our house," Mal said as he then extended a hand, over Emrys, "Welcome to the gang, Malfoy," Malphas greeted the boy, as the others all pat his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Malfoy Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Draco grasped his arm right below the elbow and nodded "I am just glad to see you are the man i suspected you were."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:50 am

"I'm a Gaunt, I'm easy to figure out," Malphas answered, but in fact, Gaunts were the exact opposite. Though Malphas wouldn't say such a thing out loud. No one truly needed to know, although people like Emrys had probably understood Gaunts were not what they seemed just by knowing about Morana's existence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down