Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I take really Enthusiastic walks...

3 posters

Go down

I take really Enthusiastic walks... Empty I take really Enthusiastic walks...

Post by Averbane Grimm Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:20 am

Averbane was bored, he'd been living in the hall of the Nexus for too long and was sick of it, so now, he strolled through a forest...and he may, just may, have already killed and drained the blood of six people. He was talking to himself as he strolled, "I swear...to The lady Nexus...I will kill Kronos when I next see him, self absorbed, over powered, evil, psychotic, angry, twisted man...he makes me so proud, but...blowing up half a mountain because you were bored isn't acceptable...God this family is fucked...stupid imperial bloodlined over powered pricks..." he stopped and picked up a penny "ooo a penny." just as an arrow collided with the tree beside him, he stood to his full height once more, looked at the arrow, laughed and drew a 9mm pistol. "Boom" he muttered as he fired, the bullet killed the man "Head shot." he shook his head and continued this walk that was starting to become a crusade. He hated how much attention he drew...just by...well existing.
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I take really Enthusiastic walks... Empty Re: I take really Enthusiastic walks...

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:56 am

Dellen left the headmasters tower as a elf arrived at her feet "my lady" the elf said bowing "its master averbane miss, he's gone one of his walks.." the elf though in service to the grimms had come to find loyalty in the ancient vampire woman, as had her father before her. "Thank you Switch" she said to the elf as she shrugged into the cloak that hung over her arm "i'll find him"

The elf walked her to the edge of the hogwarts property before the witch apparated from the spot, using her sire bond she tracked Averbane to the place he chose to cause chaos. "Averbane" she said her voice firm her arms crossed "You best have a good excuse for this one"
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

I take really Enthusiastic walks... Empty Re: I take really Enthusiastic walks...

Post by Averbane Grimm Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:33 am

Averbane turned and smiled. "Ah Lady Lestrange...What this? Well, I was minding my own bussiness in my moon light walk in these here dark woods and this 6 guys attacked me and well, you know how that ends up, bodies everywhere, torn limbs, blood everywhere ect ect, and I drained the blood and walk away, continuing my on going conversation about the Imperial blood line, regretably mine and the group of Grimm's Kronos belongs to, and I was annoyed as Kronos blew a hole in a mountain when trying to make a spell...he failed by the way, anyway, that self entitled little prick shot at me with a cross bow...So I shot him back, for once I'm not guilty of bordem and going on a kill spree, I mean, how often do you see me this far from the hall? hmmmmm rarely??? And stop treating me like I'm a child, you know I hate it and you know I will fight you." it was now his turn to fold his arms and glare at her with annoyance.
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:11 pm

Her robes swished at her feet as she walked to him, he was taller then her but that rarely mattered in there relationship. He was a king, but she was his sire "You risk revealling us to the entire world by taking this walks of yours" her cold voice unbreaking "You know how much i hate to use my persuasion over you, so respectfuly return to nexus and stop."
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Averbane turned slowly to look at her "A, I am moving out of the Nexus, for a while, B, I wouldn't expose us, I cut the bodies to shreds and it looks like an animal attack. I'm not an idiot. B, I'm curious Dellen, where do your aligence lie?"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:35 pm

"What kind of question is that" she sneared
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:36 pm

"One with words, just answer"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Laughing she said "myself, my family and your family" she said evenly "and alleigience to my family is thin at best"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:43 pm

"My family? The Grimm Clan? Thats an interesting claim, as you don't seem to get on with Kronos and Legion, as I recall they were prepared to square off against you, the rest you don't know, and the only one you're familiar with is me. Now, the Grimm's ourselves back both good and evil, we maintain the balance. Never tipping the balance to favour either side, me personally, I support Marvolo and her ilk, but groups support the likes of alastor and his ilk."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:46 pm

"The boys always faught me in school and i respect that." she said "though i've not seen them since they became men, they did good for my granddaughter. Marvolo i do support her she is few of my blood i still do, the others I do not. Nae, i support the clan because i've seen them for centuries and what they can do and how they work and as llong as you rule as there king my blade will lie on your side."
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:55 pm

"Kronos is a interesting young soul, as is Legion. And hmmm, but you never know, with my mood swings, I could very well turn the tides"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:24 pm

"I am older then you by centuries Averbane, you mood swings hardly worry me"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:26 pm

Averbane grinned, "They should, because if my mood swings a certain way I could easily get every Grimm behind one flag, my mood itself shouldn't bother you, what I do should."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:32 pm

"I have seen wars waged and won, i've seen men with less power bring a army behind the same cause,. Should you wage such a war, i will simply watch to make sure you do not get yourself staked."
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:36 pm

"I won't get staked, nobody knows I am a vampire, then of course you have the 200 guards that are always near by, then there is the fact my bones are naturally thicker."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down