Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The end of sunny days (Kain) [PG-13]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The end of sunny days (Kain) [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty Re: The end of sunny days (Kain) [PG-13]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:47 am

"Slytherin," he responded nearly immediately. He had no doubt in his mind he'd land in Salazar Slytherin's house. His father had been an Araneae, and to him, that was the equivalent to Slytherin. He had to be a snake.

Back to top Go down

The end of sunny days (Kain) [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty Re: The end of sunny days (Kain) [PG-13]

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:27 pm

"Well, I guess we have same opinion there," Lilith said, excitement in her voice. "I grew up with Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. But my parents were both Slytherins and I wish from my heart to be like them," she said. "What about your parents? Slytherins as well?" she asked.

Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:51 pm

"Araneae and Wolfen," he said, also proudly, "They were both from Wolfclaw. Great school," he added honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:00 pm

"Wolfclaw? I don't really know that much about the school. Where is it? What is it like there? Do you know?" she asked, genuinely curious. She heard about other schools, but not so much. All she knew that lot of death eater children, the lucky ones, are attending Wolfclaw, for their parents managed to escape prison and hide at the place nearby.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:20 pm

"It's in Czechia, and let's just say, it's much better than Hogwarts," he admitted. And it was true. At least to him, Wolfclaw made sense. Wizards of other 'races', be it vampires or werewolves were accepted, but not mudbloods. No. Never mudbloods...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:23 pm

"Well, I could use richer explanation, but okay," she said half annoyed, half amused. "And why aren't you attending Wolfclaw than?" she asked afterwards.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:38 pm

"You're young, you'll have time  to learn about the wonders of wolfclaw," Kain said, almost sounding dreamy. "And I'm not there because my 'adoptive father' says Hogwarts is a bigger challenge for me...I'll prove to him that he's wrong, when I rule that school," Kain said with a gigantic grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:46 pm

"Good luck with Gaunts in your ass," Lilith spoke with somehow dark sarcasm and amusement. She didn't know where she got this humor. Aunt always said it is from her father and she would believe it from all her heart. Sometimes she simply made remarks like this. Not entirely sure why.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:51 pm

"The Gaunts will most likely help me rule Hogwarts," Kain said with a chuckle, "I already have a 'good' relationship with the oldest Gaunt anyway," Kain added proudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:09 pm

"I think it will be you, the one helping, you know? Gaunts are royality. They are powerful, clever and from what I know not easily fooled," Lilith replied, amused. "But I would definitely say it is a good idea to befriend them, when one is a snake," she added the rest of her theory.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:37 pm

"Correction, it's a good idea to befriend them." he said as a matter of fact. "Period," he added with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:18 pm

"Yeah. But not everyone has it as easy as you," she said. "Specialy non Slytherins. Did you hear them speak to snakes? I wonder how it sounds. I think it's pretty cool ability," Lilith got lost in her thoughts. Gaunts were lucky. They had special ability, power of purebloods and ancient family history. In wizarding world, those factors meant a lot.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:35 pm

"Not everyone? Ah, only those who wanna be enemies of the Gaunts, are. Heck, if you want to be their friend, you can. It's that simple," Kain tried to explain. It was what happened to him and Malphas. He wanted to befriend Mal, and so he did. Easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:51 pm

"For you, obviously. I am not the type of person to just approach someone and befriend them instantly," Lilith ssaid, annoyed. "What am I to them? Just little halfblood girl, nothing," she added. She had this issue sometimes. When she didn't believe in herself enough. Of course she was good girl for her godparents. But hearing from others who her parents were, how it works in Slytherin house, she had doubts if she was good enough to be like her parents in future. At least a little bit. It wasn't about ideals, it was about the fact Lilith desired to be proud member of Slytherin house. Just like aunt told her about her parents.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:18 pm

"And what am I to them? A little halfblood boy, nothing, that belongs to a family that hurt them. Yet, I still had ease fitting in," he said firmly. He wasn't much, Kain knew that. He wasn't some important wizard that was part of royalty. He wasn't the boy who lived. He wasn't part of a respected family among all wizards. He was part of a mostly marginalized family, and was a nobody. But he was going to change that. No matter what. "They don't judge you for your blood status or for your family's past. They don't judge you for being...different. They'll accept you, you'll see," he assured her kindly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:44 am

"Sounds strange, when you take in count how much they hate muggleborns," Lilith said matter of factly. "But I will trust you on that," she added with a smile. "I wish I could go with you this year. It sucks I have to wait till the next one," she said, annoyed by the fact she was still at home.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:36 am

"Oh you know what I meant," Kain said as he poked Lilith carefully and with a smirk. Of course she understood he was referring to the Gaunts not caring about someone being a halfblood. Being a mudblood was a whole different story. "Yeah...I'd at least have someone there I already know. Well, other than my estranged family," he hummed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:08 am

"You will have to wait for me a bit," Lilith replied with sad smile. "But after I come, you will show me everything, right? Because I am going to be Slytherin! I believe in it!" she said, confident about her desicion. In her heart, she felt to be a snake and even if her head had doubts, she was willing to do anything to become one. She wanted to be like her parents. Or at least be close to them as much as possible.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:35 am

"Don't worry, when you get to Hogwarts, I'll show you everything. No secrets will be safe from me, so you'll know them all as well," Kain said happily with a small amount of excitement in his tone. "And next year, at the feast, I'll expect to see you proudly get sorted into Slytherin!" he announced with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:50 am

"Yup! Slytherin rocks!" Lilith shouted at whole forest. "I can't wait. Really. I want to meet all the people there, make friends, have a new adventure. And by closer to my parents again. All I have is one picture. I hope there will be something from them in the school. I really wish for it," she said dreamily.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:16 am

"Maybe some hidden place, or their special place at school. They could've always had one of those. That'll surely remind you of them," he alleged. It was common for young couples to have 'their' place. And imagine their child visiting that place. A sense of nostalgia would definitely hit them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2