Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Old Days (Felicity, PG-13)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Old Days (Felicity, PG-13) Empty The Old Days (Felicity, PG-13)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:06 pm

Lying on the sofa, Harry huffed as he stared into the fire after another tough training session which as usual, had the ever present dementors running amok, plus, that annoying rain. The training had paid off and he learned a new technique from Oliver, but he still missed the old days.

Back to top Go down

The Old Days (Felicity, PG-13) Empty Re: The Old Days (Felicity, PG-13)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Felicity walked into the common room slipping the white apron she wore while working in the hospital wing off over her head. Running a hand through her blond locks she glanced over at the fire and decided to bring her cup of tea over to sit and relax. Walking around the sofa she gave a startled gasp before relaxing into a smile "Harry!" she said her stressed expression fading "mind if i join you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Dragging himself up so he could sit straight, he looked over to his side lazily, "Oh, hey Feli," he yawned and nodded shyly, "Er...sure," he pat the seat next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:33 pm

Folding her small frame onto the cushion next to him she pulled her leg up under her chin. "How are you?" she asked cocking her head to the side "we just cleaned up Johnson from another practice injury at the infermary"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Resting his head on the pillow behind him, he grinned painfully his back hurting slightly, "I'm...alive," he quipped looking at her, before adjusting his spectacles, "The darned dementors are making us all lose focus and we end up falling at least once per training session... I hate it," he frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:50 pm

She nodded with a frown wrapping her hands around her mug "the injuries are becoming more and more severe, one of the Mulciber children has been out doing Patronuses during practice to try to keep them at bay, i was talking to Romulus, my friend Lara's boyfriend and he's going to come with me to watch gryffindor practice soon and give it a shot, i figured since he's older" she shrugged sipping at her tea "i've tried the spell keeps blowing up in my face." Pushing a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear she raised an eyebrow at harry "have you been falling at all? you've not come into the hospital wing in ages"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:37 am

Cracking his back he groaned loudly at the pain that erupted from the bottom of his spine that shivered up to his neck, "I fell a couple of times, but not from too high..." he answered and in truth he hadn't visited the hospital wing because he did not have time to do so, between Quidditch, the dueling club and classes, he had enough to worry about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:43 am

"Harry!" she gasped putting down her tea she scooted closer to him placing her firm but gentle hands on his shoulders she could feel a ball of tension behind her hand. "Turn around this instant let me see to that" she admonished him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:47 am

Harry slowly reached into his back pulling the pillow from behind him and hurling it away towards the armchair. Slowly leaning to his side he pulled his shirt over his head, the bruises on his growing body being easily spotted as they were everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:50 am

"harry.." she said his name sadly shaking her head she placed her cool hands on his back leaning him forward a bit she conjured some water with her wand her hands covered in glove like water she whispered the incantations she had been learning and began to rub his back. "you need to look after yourself"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:52 am

Closing his eyes he grit his teeth so the painful groans trapped in his throat didn't escape his mouth's grasp. At her words he frowned, "How can I? I have a murderer after me..." he growled silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:54 am

"all the more reason to look after your self" she sniffed as the bruises began to fade gradually under her touch "if that man showed up right now your as good as dead because your too hurt to run or right"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:01 am

He began to embrace her touch slowly as his muscles relaxed letting only one small groan exit his mouth, though it was not as loud as before, "What if I am at full health? What can I do..." he asked desperately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:04 am

"you can try to fight back, its better to be able to try and fight then to give up" she said softly working her hands over the bruises healing them. As they faded she finished her healing and got rid of the water she leaned forward and threw her arms around his shoulders resting her chin on his shoulder "dont give up harry"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:05 am

Turning around he looked at her with a serious expression, because even if he didn't give up, what could good would that do? He'd die anyway, "I'm not giving up... but I just don't see a reason not to," he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:09 am

"because one day when the fighting is done you will have a normal life a happy normal life" she said placing a hand on his jaw line she looked into his green eyes and smiled softly "you deserve so much harry you just need to fight harder then others to get there"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:17 am

"Some people tell me the fighting will never end," he looked back into her eyes as she looked into his and sighed, "And I believe them," he said breathlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:19 am

"You shouldnt give up hope" she said "not yet, just keep pushing for that life you dream of and you will have it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:22 am

He shook his head at her words, "I dream of being with my parents..." he admitted and that was his dream life, having James and Lily with him, taking care of him, watching him grow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:25 am

"you will be one day when your done and you rest, for now you have to make do with honoring them with how you live" she said pulling him to her hugging him tightly "its okay harry you can do this...this world wont know what hit them"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:31 am

Harry was unsure of what to do when she hugged him, the only girl he had hugged before was Hermione and that was because she was his best friend, but alas, he wrapped his arms around her... "I'll try to honor them..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Felicity pulled back and smiled at him "its going to be okay harry..i beleive you can do anything.." she said softly.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Harry shook his head not believing she had just said that, "You have way too much faith in me," he answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:50 pm

"your the nicest boy in our year, i think i have just the right amount of faith" she grinned at him
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:57 pm

"Hey, Ron is nice too," he poked her chest smiling playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next