Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Best friending the other twin

+2
Morana Gaunt
Fenix Shadow
6 posters

Go down

Best friending the other twin Empty Best friending the other twin

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:24 pm

Kronos was at an out area near Merlin's court, meeting his uncle, one of them. He and him had been talking for hours. He was congratulating Kronos for his title bestowed by Averbane, Arrock needed to depart and he suddenly left. Kronos stood alone, looking left and right he smiled. The war was almost over, shame. He'd enjoyed it. Thats when Kronos had a sudden dawning, Morana lived nearby, time the got to know one another. He turned and walked to her home, then knocked on the door loudly "Open up, we have cookies"
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Ministry Spy
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Best friending the other twin Empty Re: Best friending the other twin

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:29 pm

Morana was lying on her sofa, reading one of the books she managed to get in not exactly nice ways. It was about dark magic, and she found, slightly annoyed, that there was not much to learn for her anymore. Knock on the door and somehow familiar voice disturbed her afternoon silence and made her look curiously towards door. She got up and opened to familiar stranger. Barefoot again, today with black dress. "Kronos Grimm, who do I own the pleasure for such a visit?" she asked, sly sweet smile on as she stepped away from her door, letting the guest in.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:36 pm

Kronos stepped in and smiled. "I guessed since me and Marvolo are close as hell, its about time we actually got to know one another, it only seemed logical to me," he smiled and looked around the house, then back at her. "It only seemed logical" he repeated in a slightly distant voice. "So, how are you Miss Gaunt?"
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:39 pm

"Drop the Miss, than. If you want to get to know me," she replied first. "And I am... okay I guess. Nothing is really happening lately, which makes me bored," she said with annoyed voice as she put the book on the shelf. "How about you?" she turned to him, Strange curiosity in her eyes.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Kronos smiled. "Sorry, I was at...never mind. I was just used to Miss, Madam, Sir and Mister." he flattened his hair "Well, recently I got back from the final Grimm and Shadow war, it was quite spectacular, brutal, chaotic, it was beautiful, aaaand then your uncle ruined my fun and denied me my kill. Apart from that, been looking after the kids. I lost them at one point."
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:54 pm

"My uncle is famous for his boring and predictable desicions," Morana commented on his remark about Tom. "Something to drink?" she asked him and showed him couch to sit in. Whole room was decorated in dark colours. Furniture was black, carpet dark green with snake on it, tapestry in combination of black, grey and green. In the corner sat Morana's raven, not moving, like he was just a stone or a stuffed animal, observing the room, protecting his owner. And on one of the sofa was resting particulary huge snake, which Morana got from Barty for Christmas this year.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix Shadow Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:08 pm

"I kinda guessed when he ended me fun. And ur...Fire whisky or Butter beer, what ever you've got" he strolled into the living room and studied the place "Like what you've done with the place very dark, looks awesome. OOO a snake. I love snakes, does the snake have a name?"
Fenix Shadow
Fenix Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:17 pm

Morana poured some of their firewhiskey and handed it to Kronos. She herself than sat into her sofa. "Madusa. Her name is Madusa," she said as her new pet made her way through Marana's long raven hair around her neck and shoulders. "Careful with her. She is dangerous to those she doesn't know yet," Morana smirked as she heard Kronos saying he loves snakes. "And I am glad you like our home," she added afterwards. "So, how is Luna and kids?" she asked.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:37 am

"Nice name for a snake, suiting, and yes, I do like the house, seems with have familiar taste." he sipped his drink and smiled "oh its just a snake, what's worse it could do, actually, is it poisonous? would be cool if it was...and Luna? She's fine, stressed, tired, and worried I'm going to do something stupid, which, knowing me, I will, the kids? They're great fun, so very great fun, except Felix hangs off of me all the time, he enjoys it for some reason, it makes him chuckle and laugh at me he's amusing, Emrys is my beautiful little girl, she is also evil, he pours everything on my feet and pokes my eye alot."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:25 am

Morana seemed amused by his words. And in a way, she was. Maybe it was because due to her pregnancy she was now in her house most of the time and she missed company, but part of her also liked this Grimm boy. She had to admit, her twin sister had very good taste in friends. Even if Morana herself never really looked for a friends and generaly had no idea how to actually make friends, since she either manipulated people or some of them accidentaly ended up liking her. This thought made her chuckle a bit. "Yeah, she is poisonous. And very cunning. Piss her off and she kills you in your sleep," Morana laughed.

"Well, I suppose apples never fall far away from the tree, right? Don't expect your kids to be much different than you yourself," she smiled. "But I am glad you are all well. Tell Luna I wish you all only the best. I am still gratefull for her help in the hardest times for me," Morana added and carefully observed how Madusa left her shoulders and curiously made her way on the couch, next to Kronos, her eyes on, to her, unknown guest.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:59 am

Kronos smiled "I do not think the world could survive two like me, my children's path is there.own, I shall not force it or bend them towards a certain way, there life, there choice." Kronos kept an eye on the snake, he seemed unfazed by its approach. He kept still and relaxed as it approached "Remind me not to piss the snake off and sleep round. Do you wish your child to be like you?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Morana laughed at his words. Amused by this unexpected conversation. "Of course it is their own. Well, at least good parents let thm have their own way. That's how it should be. However I do not believe others will let them. Children are usually forced into steps of their parents these days. Specialy when their parents are known," Morana said and couldn't stop her hand to rest on her belly almost protectively. "One would expect you to know alredy, that snakes are not advised to be teased with bare foot," she smirked, her eyes on Madusa for a few moments. "I want my child to have better life, than I did. That's what I want. My personality was created by my past. I am not afraid to admit that. But I do believe, that even with better life, my child will still carry my and Barty's genes more than obviously."
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:44 am

Kronos smiled "I get that, but Morana, you realise your life is better than most, you have a true love, a child on the way, a snake, I mean, it's a snake, what more could you want, a house, friends, family, sure how you arrived here was a difficult path, but it made you who and what you are, I'd say you had a pretty good life. I know some who died because of there life's path. Sure, you wouldn't want your kid to pass through those troubles but unfortunately, your child will face it's own pains and hardships. And what's wrong with your genes, it be a blessing if your child was like you, Can't get enough of evil chaotic people these days can you? " he smiled and looked at the snake, raised an eyebrow and turned back to Morana.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Malfoy Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:38 am

"I fought for what I have harder than you may think," Morana smirked bitterly. "What kind of mother would I be if I didn't at least try to prevent my children from suffering the same fate," she continued and raised her hand towards Madusa, who accepted her offer and made her way back around Morana's shoulders. "There will always be enough of us. I truly believe there is chaos and evil in everyone of us. It's just matter of time and actions until someone slips and admits the truth. Specialy when I do not find my beliefs evil. I am trying to protect wizarding society. And show the filth its place. But you are right, World would be lost without Gaunts," she smirked again.
Gwen Malfoy
Gwen Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content