Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Golden Girl and the King of Fools (Sirius, Mira)

2 posters

Go down

Golden Girl and the King of Fools (Sirius, Mira)  Empty Golden Girl and the King of Fools (Sirius, Mira)

Post by Mira Jade Black Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:15 am

Mira wiped the sweat off her brow from jogging around the track, weekends they had free to do whatever, and despite the sparkling personality she had in hogwarts. Gryffindor's sweetheart chose to stay alone, always training till her body was aching. In the months since term began she'd gained muscle tone and definition, she was a silent girl now and promising.

Walking off the course she showered in the locker room and put on a clean pair of gym shorts and a hoodie showing off her long lean legs. "Yaxley"

Turning she looked to one of the professors that supervised the course "You've got a visitor at the front desk"

Nodding she jogged up to the main floor and walked down to the entrance "Brianna i told you-" she stopped mid sentence and froze "Sirius"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Golden Girl and the King of Fools (Sirius, Mira)  Empty Re: Golden Girl and the King of Fools (Sirius, Mira)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:29 am

Sirius couldn't help it anymore. Ever since what happened with Marvolo, he figured something out. He belonged to Mira now. Just like Marvolo belonged with Bruce. They were all better for each other, and no one would oppose anything. Even if Marvolo still had the larger part of Sirius' heart filled. After paying a quick visit to Briana, Sirius was taken to the academy, where Briana told him to call for Mira. After she left, Sirius did just that. Upon seeing her again, he sighed tiredly. Everything was piling up and now he was here, instead of helping the order. "Mira...I....we need to talk..." he said, his gaze meeting hers.

Back to top Go down

Golden Girl and the King of Fools (Sirius, Mira)  Empty Re: Golden Girl and the King of Fools (Sirius, Mira)

Post by Mira Jade Black Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:31 am

Mira stood still for a moment not wanting to move a muscle, but she had butterflies in her stomach and part of her was happy to see him. She nodded her consent to the guard and the gate was opened, turning she started to walk "So...why are you here" she said
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:38 am

Sirius followed Mira closely, eyeing her curves. He had to admit, he missed her in more than one way, "I'm here for you," he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:42 am

She led the way to a lounge that wasn't commonly used "You wanted to talk so talk" she said leaning against the counter with her arms crossed avoiding his eyes, she couldn't deny in there time apart he'd gone rogue, he looked much more wild, less then the tame school boy and more like a man.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:54 am

"Do you love me?" He asked. It was the first thing he needed to know. If she no longer loved him, then he needed not to waste his words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:56 am

She faltered and weakened at his question, "Do you see me with anyone else?" she barely whispered
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:38 am

Sirius shook his head. Of course, he needed not to question her about her 'partners'. If Mira told him she was alone, then, it was true. Up until then she had no reason to lie to him. "I don't...", he whispered, "But that didn't answer my question..." he stated softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:52 pm

'of course i still love you' she said tightening her arms around her waist, she was shaking like the fear of god was in her. she feared more pain and heartbreak but she loved him to much to try to deny the truth.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:09 pm

''I want you to know, I still love you...throughout all these years, you remained in my heart. Even when Bruce took you away, you remained here. For years...whenever I was with someone, I thought of you...'' he said, letting out a tired sigh. He loved that girl, but he had done so much harm... "Mira, listen, I know I've messed up. I know I don't deserve you. I know you probably won't want to forgive me. But at least know that, you will never leave my heart. And you will plague me forever. The thought of you. Your eyes, Your lips...I just... I can't live without you..." he sang out, trying to hide a small smile of joy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm

She listened to his words his eyes shone with honesty and he seemed over joyed to know he still had her love. She didn't want to love him, she never wanted to love him honestly. She always feared the pain that love brought and only wanted to be alone and loving her friends, but life had other thoughts in mind when it came to them, her sirious the one who harmed her more then even years of physical torture did, the one that made her happier then anyone ever did. He stood there professing his love and she found herself beleivong him. Though a dark cloud of doubt shrouded her mind she said 'Sirius how am I to believe you won't cheat on me, your words are beautiful but do they reach your heart, will you keep your word?'
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:21 pm

"I swear on my son's soul...I will never think about Luna, or Morgan, or...whomever..." he said, carefully leaving out Marvolo's name. He had no intention of being with others anymore, but Marvolo...was different. "I swear on Orion's and Walburga's graves, that I will keep my word," he said, using his wand to create a cross around his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:35 pm

She slowly let her arms unclench and she relaxed her stature, she took a tentative step towards him. She was so afraid of him in this moment, she was afraid to give him that power again. She took a another step towards him, then before she knew it her arms were around his neck and she was holding him close to her a dry sob shaking her body.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Sirius had his glance fixed on Mira, as she slowly rose up and made her way to him. As she clang onto him, he held her tightly, arms wrapped around her, burying his head in her neck, "I've missed you..." he drawled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:42 pm

'ive missed you too' she confessed she felt his arms around her and stiffened but she didnt move away 'please dont break my heart again' she whispered softly 'dont break me and i am yours'
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:46 am

''I won't...'' he declared, ''I won't hurt you anymore...'' he hummed into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down