Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

To remember him (Kronos and Jocelyn)

2 posters

Go down

To remember him (Kronos and Jocelyn) Empty To remember him (Kronos and Jocelyn)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:46 am

Jocelyn had a free period and she strolled over the viaduct, she stopped and looked down and then up to the sky. She had learned a lot about her family from the family book but also from Hades and Thane. The only thing bothering was she did not know a lot about Archimedes and today was the day she had to remember him, who he was and what he stood for. Jocelyn knew the basic things from all her brothers, the urge to fight and protect what is theirs and their family but she didn't knew any real personal things from Reaper as everyone knew him like that.

Jocelyn didn't forget what she had seen in the hospital and what message he gave her. She never could imagine him in real life and still she imagined him as she saw him in her dream. She sighed and buried her head in her hands.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

To remember him (Kronos and Jocelyn) Empty Re: To remember him (Kronos and Jocelyn)

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Felix was watching. He always does. He saw Mila and smiled. "Shame your Weak brother died"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

To remember him (Kronos and Jocelyn) Empty Re: To remember him (Kronos and Jocelyn)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Jocelyn looked up as she heard a voice she didn't recognise. She looked at him with a normal expression, no one could insult her brothers now because she knew them better. No one could take away her love for her brothers. She looked at the boy and tilted her head to the side. "If you are so bothered with him and find he was weak, why are you here talking to me. I don't know you and i don't want to know you, so why bother stay here." Jocelyn had no time for students who were going to insult her family members.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:47 pm

"I loved watching him die, that light that vanished. HAHA"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Jocelyn looked at him as he gave the comment. How can a slytherin student see how her brother died, he wasn't even near Hogwarts. What a loser. Jocelyn thought, chuckled. "You don't get it do you? You think you can just scare me or anger me with your comments about my brother but you will not succeed but my other brother at the other hand will rip you to pieces. Why don't you go and play with yourself somewhere else." Jocelyn turned away from him, he was not at all interesting to even pay attention to. Jocelyn wasn't at all angry about the fact he was talking so rude about her brothers, she knew them better than he did that was one thing that was sure. She looked over the viaduct not paying attention to him at all.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:48 am

"Jocelyn. I watched your brother die, when she ripped his neck open with her fangs. I watched as his life left his eyes. He was weak, and Kronos? He couldn't hurt me." He grinned and picked up a small stone and launched it at her head.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:44 am

Jocelyn looked up as a small stone came her way, it missed her luckily but it made her mad inside. How dare he to come here and ruin her moment, he knew her name and she didn't know his. The details he spoke off, she didn't want to hear it, it made her empty inside but she kept a straight face and walked closer to the boy. He could not joke around with her, nobody could anymore. She had her wand in her hand as she stood now a couple of metres away from him.

"What could you possibly want from me?" She asked him giving a hint of being mad to him. She held her wand more tightly and watched him, every move and every change in his expression. Jocelyn knew she had to focus and try to get him away from her before things were going out of hand.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:20 am

"What do I want from you? Nothing. What do I wish to take? Your life."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:33 am

"Do you think i'm that stupid? You should leave before i'm the one taking your life if you wished for it or not. You freaking idiot!" Jocelyn spoke with anger in her voice. Who does he think he is....the elders or something. Jocelyn shook the thoughts out of her head. Jocelyn sensed that he was not just going to leave her alone untill he had what he wanted. She had to do something but what? Jocelyn looked around her but not loose him out of sight.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:46 am

Felix looked at her and tilted his head. "I see training with Dragon has given you courage...Good." He grinned and casted a very powerful confringio at her
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Jocelyn put up the protection shield with her wand but it wasn't strong enough to hold the strong curse he spoke towards her. Jocelyn got thrown away and landed on the hard ground. She was still alive and she thanked her brothers for that, she had some burn wounds and there was something not right in her left arm but she didn't care, she pulled herself up now really pissed off. "What did i ever do to you that you want to take my life, why don't you take your own life and leave me alone! You should really stop and leave, you're making me really mad and that is not a good thing." She roared with anger, the pain in her left arm got worse but she simpply ignored it. She was not going to give in and let her be beaten up by some kid she didn't know, not again." Jocelyn held her wand in position, ready to cast when he would cast.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Felix laughed. "You are a precious heart string of a certain person, so it must be severed. REDUCTO!"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Again another blasting curse was aimed towards her and Jocelyn was now well prepared. "Protego! Avis! Oppugno!" A flock of birds came out of Jocelyn's wand and flew right at the boy in defense. It would give her some time to think about this fight, she couldn't use the unforgiveable curses, she would be expelled immediately but at the other hand this was not just a practice, he really wanted her dead. Jocelyn smirked at him. "Well let's not make me your worse nightmare shall we! CRUCIO!" With such anger she pointed her wand at his chest. He made her more than mad and he used the details of Reapers death that made her hate him without even knowing his name but she could not care for this boy in any way and right this moment she couldn't care less about what they would do to her after they found out she had used them. This was a life threathening situation.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Felix grinned. "Protego Maxima" he grinned. "If you want to be like that. Fine. CRU-"

Kronos charged in. "CONFRINGIO!" when felix dodged it Kronos bellowed "REDUCTO!" He charged at Felix and tackled him spearing him. The both collided and Felix casted Cruico brining Kronos down. Kronos growled and casted Bombada Maxima, Felix's protego went up but the sheer force sent him flying. Felix stood and growled. Felix ran off as Kronos stood.

Kronos looked at his sister and ran to her. "Are you okay" He said whilst wrapping his arms round her in a hug.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Jocelyn widened her eyes as the boy wanted to cast the cruciatus curse on her, she never learned to defense herself against them, she closed her eyes and let it happen but after seconds nothing happened and Jocelyn opened her eyes and saw her brother fighting the boy. Jocelyn sighed in relief and as she stood she felt all the pain came up to her almost knocking her out.

As the boy ran off and Kronos was at her side hugging her, Jocelyn started to panic. She held Kronos tightly, sighing. "I'm fine, now tell me who the hell he is, how he knows me and how he have seen Reaper die." She growled in anger and pain at the same time. Jocelyn pulled out of his hug and leaned against the viaduct railing, looking at the damage he casted on her, she brushed her clothes off. She had to visit the hospital wing for the burn wounds on her arms and stomach but other than that she was fine.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:41 pm

"Felix Shadow, his and out family have been at war for a thousand years. Hates all of us. Wants us all dead. 1v1 he's a threat, 2v1 he will always back off."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Jocelyn looked at Kronos as he told her about Felix. "So how does he know i have been training with Dragon?" Jocelyn didn't like the idea that Felix knew where they were living and she didn't tell anyone about training with Dragon. "Lucky i have been training with Dragon, because if you didn't appear i would be tortured and probably death by now." She was still growling with anger. Why was this shit happening to her. Jocelyn turned away from Kronos and stared at the sky, thanking her brothers for watching over her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:59 pm

"He won't know where we live, but he will know Dragon arrived. He will also know that Dragon trains others. He is not alone, how many? No idea. But he is the only imminent threat"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Jocelyn turned around. "What are we going to do about it, tell Thane and Dragon or kill him ourselves?" Jocelyn asked Kronos serious. If Felix was a threat and he was walking around the school and trying to kill her every time she is alone. "I received a dagger from Hades, we could kill him and they will never hear from him again. I need to do something Kronos, i can't walk around the school knowing someone is trying to get me killed." If Kronos wouldn't help her she would do it alone, she was not afraid of Felix but she preferred her brother next to her for if something happened.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:17 pm

"I wish it was that simple, we have a truce with the Shadow family. If we attack him we will spark a war."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Jocelyn glared at Kronos, putting her hands up in the air and then let them fall down sighing. "He is attacking me Kronos, out of nowhere. I wasn't even in his way and how come he knows me by name and i didn't know him at all?" Jocelyn was getting angry, not on her brother but on the whole situation. She could not do nothing, it was impossible to do nothing while he attacked her first. "Thane and Dragon needs to know this, if i end up in the hospital Hades is going to get me and put me on a school for muggles. If you aren't doing something don't be surprised that i will bring you his head on your dinnerplate!" Jocelyn paced around, trying to calm down, she didn't want to make her brother mad at her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:11 am

"Felix is a psychopath, end of. He knows you because he watches, he observes, he learns. He stays hidden. He will only attack when you are alone and he certainly wont take me on head on, unless I am blinded by rage. So stick with friends, or make yourself as big of a threat to him as possible. Thane and Dragon already know, they recently found out when he singled out Marvolo and tried to take her down, luckily Legion was about and he stepped in. Point is, stick with others, or learn more from Dragon AND Thane, and be as big of a threat as possible, thats why he doesn't go for me, cause I will rip him to pieces so he waits till he has an advantage."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:24 am

Jocelyn turned to her brother, glaring daggers at him. "How am i supposed to be training with Dragon and Thane, if i only see them during breaks, i only had one training with Dragon and here on school i only train with Avalon. Marvolo should be a treat to him so if she is not a threat i'm most certainly not a threat to him and never will be. I'm only strong in forgiveable curses and dark things not the most perfect choice with a war nearby and being on school." Jocelyn growled and looked over the railing. How could she be a big threat to him. Jocelyn thought.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:40 am

"I don't know, just stick with friends for now. I will deal with this."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:33 am

Jocelyn sighed, this was supposed to be a quiet day to remember Reaper but now this ruined everything. Jocelyn turned to her brother. "He is a slytherin, if he want to kill me he could do it in the common room, i only have Avalon to protect me there no one else, i'm not a threat. I have to go my free happy period is over." Jocelyn said to him now more sad she couldn't be outside longer.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down