The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Friends at Weird Times (Seth)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends at Weird Times (Seth)

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:54 am

Layla ran a hand through her hair, sauntering her way through Knockturn Alley which she knew like the back of her own hand. With a small smirk, she opened her mouth and began to sing whilst the darkness of the night fell upon the land.

'Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.'

Behind her, three large men grabbed many people and shoved them behind them after snapping their necks. No one noticed the deaths as the men sang along. 

'Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.'

Layla kept on singing, spinning knives in her hands before slipping through the crowds. The men hummed with cruel, twisted smiles were on their lips. Two more men appeared from the shadows, grabbing the six dead bodies and carried them off into the darkness. Slipping the knives into her hands, she felt herself slowly get risen up and placed on a man's shoulders which allowed her to grab onto a pole above her.

Winking down, she spun herself onto the roof beside her before entering a random apartment where a person was. ''Well...this is awkward.'' Layla muttered as the woman screamed, shooing her out before she called the aurors and immediately, Layla sprinted and jumped out of the window, grabbing onto the building in front of her and climbed down appearing at a restaurant. ''Perfect! I'm starved.'' She whispered, entering the place in simple leather pants and a corset. ''Yes..I'm here to see someone? Blind date, ya know?'' She said the man at the front and he looked her up and down with perverted eyes. 

Layla pulled out her wand and narrowed her eyes darkly causing the man to gulp and took her to any table. The assassin smiled pleasantly before sliding into the chair, slowly looking up to take in the person before her. From the simple observation she could tell he was not one for company. ''Sorry mister...But my ex keeps following me so i came in here to get away. I hope you don't mind me eating here just for a little while. I promise to be out of your hair the moment i know he's not outside.'' She said, lying with no trouble and put on a nervous smile.

Back to top Go down

Re: Friends at Weird Times (Seth)

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:05 pm

Seth had been sitting at home bored for once. He was caught up on the housework and at this point in the year it was too cold to do anything worth while. His house was now covered in snow and it was hard to see anywhere right now.

Deciding on a change of pace for once he apparated to Knockturn Alley. Pulling his hood over his head and shoving his hands in his pocket he walked to the Dragons Claw which was his usual haunt when he came to town.

After entering he walked up to the bartender who knew him and his usual order and he made his way to the furthest table in the back which he had the barkeep hold for him. Sitting there he looked around at the people and snorted to himself. He sought to stay afar from humans but made his way into town just so he wouldn't go crazy from the complete absence of humanity.

Ever since his family had died he had hated getting close to anyone and usually avoided talking to anyone unless he had to. He just didn't care anymore.

Without a word his drink appeared in front of him and he took it. He sat there for a moment in deep thought before taking a drink of the Firewhiskey and then sat there nursing it. He was snapped out of his reverie by a woman sliding into the chair in front of him. He had no idea why she was there and he honestly didn't give a rats ass. He just looked back at his drink; took a drink; and ignored her in the hopes she would just go away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Layla narrowed her eyes, occasionally look over her shoulder towards the window. Aurors ran past now and again but that was nothing new. Glancing over at the boy before her, she took a sip of the firewhiskey the barman handed her with a wink and rested her chin on the palm of her hand. Her earpiece went crazy at the sound of her men contacting her. ''Got eyes on the prize, Prince. Want to know about who's in your vicinity?'' Her men cackled, referring to Layla herself as the prize and she let her head fall to the side, shaking it in a no. ''Understood. Will keep our eyes on you.'' Layla smiled towards him. ''I won't go away..if that's what you want.'' She purred in her smooth voice before leaning forward in a friendly manner. ''I don't bite..much, you know?''

Something about him reminded her of a very old friend. The way he kept so reserve and quiet. Layla growled mentally as emotions stirred. ''What's your name then?'' Layla asked, swirling her drink whilst spinning her wand in her other hand. It was a comforting motion and stopped others from getting close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:01 pm

He heard the woman in front of him even though he didn't want to. Why couldn't people just leave him alone? He figured that if he didn't talk to anyone then the same would go for them not talking to him. It wasn't rocket science.

He thought just ignoring her would work but she was still sitting here and not leaving and what was worse is that she said she wasn't leaving. He doubted she would anytime soon either which slightly pissed him off. She tried to sound sultry but it didn't work for him. Mainly because her kind didn't interest him. Did she think using her wiles would get him to budge? Not a fat chance in hell.

He never looked at her but viewed her in his peripheral. Just as he thought; she didn't dress very conservative either. Maybe telling her his name would shut her up. Just maybe then she might leave.

"My name is Seth." he said quietly and with barely concealed anger at being interrupted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top