Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

End of Term Feast 1978

+5
Cian Dawson
Jocelyn Immorta
Luna Valkyrie
Thane Divine
Dellen Lestrange
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

End of Term Feast 1978  - Page 2 Empty Re: End of Term Feast 1978

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:29 pm

Kronos smiled at her. "I rather be told but okay. He hugged and kissed her fore head. "Speak later little Sister." He rejoined his group.

Legion raised an eyebrow at what he heard and spoke "You have 3 days or I will tell him Luna. He must know" He smiled as his brother sat down after. He knew Kronos did not hear him

Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Luna looks at Legion and gives him a small nod. She pulls out a piece of paper and scribbles on it. ''Kronos...We must speak privately. It's nothing bad do not worry...I just wish to speak with you. I have something to tell you.'' She writes and slides it into Kronos' hand. She puts away her quill and Skyla wraps her arm around her shoulder again, causing Luna to smile brightly. Skyla took Legion's hand and traced the details on the palm of it. Luna looks at Kronos with blue doe like eyes and smiles.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:35 pm

Cian looked up as Jocelyn walked into the feast. She was late. He wanted to go to her straight away, but when her brother intercepted her, he waited patiently for his chance to go to her. When Kronos hugged her and left. He picked up his goblet and went to her. "Mind if I join you, Lassy?" he asked after kissing her cheek.
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:35 pm

Jocelyn let herself be hugged by Kronos and as he kissed her forehead she closed her eyes for a second, trying to prevent the tears who were on the urge of falling. If they were going to be around her the whole summer she couldn't really rest so she hoped they would stay away from the Divine residence till the start of another schoolyear. Jocelyn watched Kronos walk back to his group and Jocelyn turned and wanted to walk to the Slytherin table as Cian popped up in front of her. Another one she didn't tell about her little problem."S..sure, i'm going to sit at the far end so you can join me." She also smiled weakly at him.

Last edited by Jocelyn Mia Grimm on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:36 pm

Kronos reads it and kisses her. He writes with his wand. Later then. He grins and hugs her.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:39 pm

Luna kisses back, closing her eyes for a second and holds onto him tightly. She buries her face in the crook of his neck and breathes him in. She felt at home and was going to miss him so much when they had to go on holiday.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:44 pm

Rodolphus slipped into the great hall and looked around he was discussed at what he saw, the room was to cheerful for him. He slithered over to the Slytherin table glaring at everyone that dared to look at him.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs: Death eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Rodolphus slipped into the great hall and looked around he was discussed at what he saw, the room was to cheerful for him. He slithered over to the Slytherin table glaring at everyone that dared to look at him.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:56 pm

The brothers saw Rodolphus enter and could resist "ITS RULDOLPH LESTRANGE EVERYONE" Everyone around them fell about laughing. The pair bowed and gave Rodolphus a wave
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:59 pm

Luna and Skyla burst into laughter and had to lean into each other to keep themselves up. They struggled to breathe and they grinned like maniacs. Skyla and Luna turned their heads in unison to look at Rodolphus. Luna waved with a smile and Skyla waved at him, beckoning him over with a grin.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:04 pm

"Watch your tongue or I will rip it out dog." Rodolphus snapped at the two "Damned third years." He muttered to his self.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Regulus stepped up, glaring at the Grimm idiots. "Go talk to your dead brothers. Insult Rodolphus again and the Slytherin house will destroy you." he warned, standing next to Lestrange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:34 pm

Rodolphus looked at the older Black brother and nodded his thanks he knew he could not handle both but know the filed was even.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:52 pm

Lucius got up as Regulus spoke. He was quite right. Those Grimm brothers were a pain. About time somebody taught them a lesson. "You heard Regulus. Apologize and back off."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Vixen was flustered. She had only just FINALLY gotten settled and now she needed to pack up again to head home. Why couldn't her parts just waited for the next term to start? This coming for three weeks was just a waste of time. She stormed into the Great Hall for the End of Term Feast, not really hungry, but she might as well go to see Marvolo and Morana before everyone left. She wore her typical black jeans, boots, and 3/4 sleeve shirt with her green and silver house tie and vest. She did glam it up slightly by wearing silver hoops in her ears and matching bangles around her wrists. And, like always, even as a little girl, her wand was stuck in her twisted hair, holding it up.

She looked over to where the Slytherins were gathered, and noticed a commotion of sorts Well, this aught to be good.... she mused to herself as she made her way over to the gathering group of boys. "And, what seems to be the problem here?" she asked looking at the Hufflepuff table after seeing all of her Housemates' eyes trained on a small group of them. She stopped near the front of the pack of boys and crossed her arms, leaning heavily on her back foot, causing her hips to tilt.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Rodolphus noticed the girl that walked up and was about to say something when he realized who it was. "Vixen." He called to the girl.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Hearing her name being called, she looked over her shoulder to find the source. Not many students really knew her as she had just shown up recently. Her dark eyes scanned the faces around her and settled on one she hadn't seen in ages. Dropping her arms she turned fully to face the one who had called her. Vixen walked over to Rodolphus and looked him over. Half smiling in disbelief she slipped her hand into her cousins hand and said happily, "Long time, no see, stranger." Gesturing to the small mob congregating near him she asked, "What's going on here?"
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:59 pm

"Its been a very long time my friend to long." Rodolphus said taking the girls hand. "These damned puff balls don't know how to talk to there superiors." he told Vixen giving her one of his twisted smirks.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Vixen's eyebrows arched up at hearing that the puffs, of course, were disrespecting the ones they should be respecting. "Oh really?" she said with an impish grin. Turning to face the table bathed in Hufflepuff yellow, she looked at them, and sassed "You lot got a problem? Best be minding your business and behaving like good little Hufflepuffs."
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:11 pm

Rodolphus busted out lashing when Vixen turned and spoke to the puffs. "I would do what she says little puff ball's you don't want her mad trust me." He said still laughing.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:59 am

Marvolo's smirk deepened as she watched the deputy headmistress introduce the new professor, she was glad Bruce was back. He was a loyal death eater and good at his trade and his trade was misery.

As he winked at her, her smirk dropped and she leveled him with a icy glare. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Sirius and the others looking all sorts of rage. She'd heard the rumors and even she wasn't sure if they were true.

Getting to her feet she walked over to the gryffindor tables as Sirius relaxed a bit she bent down and kissed him on the cheek, standing up right she laid a hand on his shoulder before fixing her gaze on James. "Potter, a word?"

-----

Dellen squeezed Bruce's hand as he took hers for a shake "its so good to have you home Bruce" she said with a smile, "please join me at the head of the table" she led the way to the seats and during Dumbeldore's absence she took the headmaster's usual high backed chair and gestured for Bruce to take her customary seat. "I've been well," she said in responce to his earlier statement "how have you been?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:04 am

Kronos and Legion were laughing the pair grinned. "Awwww is little Lestrange that scared of younger years he must recruit more to argue with two. Oh and Lucius, Regulus. They were pityful attempts. I mean, go talk to our dead Brothers? Nahhhhh we got better things to do. Atleast I don't fall out with mine cause of his side...Lucius. I'd quit being a half bred lacky and think for yourself for once, maybe a new concept to you. Vixen, you seem mistaken. I am never well behaved. And my Brother Legion. He's wolfen....So That failed. So really your comment was pointless. So lets break this down." The pair said in unison. "Rodolphus gathers his back up cause he's scared." Kronos started. "Reggie trys to piss us off and fails, inspired by his brotherly issues no doubt." Legion continued. "Lucius being the sheep he is, follows Reggies way trying to act tought but he's not."Kronos Added, Then Legion once more. "Then Vixen comes along, and with good intention, messes up our housing and assumes we behave" The two brothers look at each other and grin. "So we have a group who can't take a joke, inside the group we have the Alpha" they said and pointed at Rodolphus. "Then we have the upset one who takes it out on everyone." The pair chuckled. Then continued. "Then we have the sheep. Then finaly with have Vixen. Don't really know how to class her...Meh she's not our concern. Now guys. Before you start a fight. Why don't you take a seat before things get out of hand." The pair sat down again and contiued there old convosations.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:15 am

Rodolphus raised an eyebrow at the brothers. "I do not recall to ask help from anyone they did this on there own, I could have you both graveling at my feet and there would be nothing you could do about it." Rodolphus said in almost a comical manner.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:23 am

The Brothers laughed once more. The sat on the table facing him. "Number one you insolent fool. We don't grovel. We'd rather die. Number two. You can always find a way out. Number Three. you really think we are scared of you? Your a runt. Honestly I mean your name is about as screwed up as yor face, you are a disgrace to being Pure blood. Yeah so what you could beat us anyday of the week. We don't care you wanna start somethin Big man bring it on. Then everyone will see how One older lad so feared two he sets his little crew after us. Followed by himself. They will see one person so driven by the attempt to be powerful that he had to fight two younger boys so lets dance. Well, Legions your age, besides the point. Kronos isn't. So mr Hard man you wanna role? Cause to be fair." The pair strolled over so hey were face to face. The picked ip jugs of water steathily and then poured it over him. "...All you look to us is little drip. So whats it gonna be? 4 vs 2 or can we all just chill the fuck out and sit down?" The pair said in Unison. The brothers loved acting and talking in unison. It always made them laugh.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:52 am

Rodolphus was not about to stand by and let the to dunder heads get away with this he bald up his right hand and smashed it against Legions jaw jumping back wand in one hand a small silver potions knife in the other.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:58 am

(Nice god mod but I will leave it.)

Legion laughed. He thought the hit was a moth. "Got to try harder than that." He pulled a Bowie knife from a well concealed holder on his back. "Awww look at the potions knife. Cute. This Bowie Knife...Now this is a weapon."

Kronos drew his wand and was practicly point blank when he said. "Reducto" The chance's of avoiding that were extremly slim. He then took the knife from his boot. I standad combat knife but still lethal.

(Yeah. The bro's love knifes and swords. I don't think that was wise.)
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:00 am

Jocelyn was just eating some chicken when she saw her brothers fighting with someone, Kronos was cursing someone. Jocelyn drew her wand, pulled up and spoke 'Protego' she walked up to them, still her wand in her hand. She had heard half the story and she was pissed off, nobody insults her dead brothers not when she can hear it. She stepped between her brothers and the slytherin group.

"I'm sick and tired of you two, always ending up fighting someone for fun." Jocelyn's expression showed pure anger. "STOP this freaking show and move to your table! NOW!!" She spoke clearly and then turned to the Slytherin group holding her wand pointed at them. "Don't. Ever. Talk. About. My. Dead. Brothers. When. I'm. Around!! I look like a little girl but i'm not a Slytherin for the show, now sit down and keep it quiet!!"

Jocelyn waited for her brothers to go away and for the Slytherin group to sit down.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next