Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Berating the Fighters

5 posters

Go down

Berating the Fighters Empty Berating the Fighters

Post by Venus Hale Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:13 am

"Are you out of your mind?" Venus hissed upon bursting through the hospital wings doors. She was too annoyed to put her sisters injuries first. She had never been so mad. She was the most gentle of the sisters but at that moment she felt the need to stomp on their injuries. "Miss I'm going to have to ask you to keep your voice down." Venus sent a withering glare at the matron and proceeded to sit on on the edge of her sisters bed. "You're an idiot, the lot of you are." She said turning to glare at the rest of them. To hell with being polite. "We're all on the same side so what the hell would make you all go at each other?"
Venus Hale
Venus Hale
Admin
Admin

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Berating the Fighters Empty Re: Berating the Fighters

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:40 am

Luna rushes the hospital wing and hears a girl she didn't know shout at another. Sisters she could see and she just shook her head. ''Instead of raging at them, ya might wanna do that after they're healed. They don't have much energy to fight back to this annoying rant.'' She says, looking around for Kronos. Worry filled her near black eyes and she wrings her fingers as she stares at him. She walks to his bed and takes his hand ignoring the matron who wanted her to leave. ''You must be stupid if you think i'm leaving him. I'm staying and you can go suck it if you have a fucking problem.'' She hisses and looks back at her love with tear filled eyes. ''You giant idiot...why'd ya have to get in a fight?'' She shakes her head and looks at him.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:45 am

Deep inside Kronos's mind. He was awake. He honestly thought he was dead. It was all so dark. However. A familar voice stired him. He realised he was alive. Just. That thought slowly crept throught his mind as his body woke from its Slumber. Then the same voice, but calmer. Gentler. He knew the voice. Luna. "Good, I remember" he thought. The arrival of Luna was stiring him. A spark ignited his brain. Exploding. Memories, things he liked, evreything was coming back. The pain where he was stabbed. Another spark and another exlosions of thoughts. All he coul hear was the duel thump of his racing heart. He instinctivly took Luna's hand briefly opened his eyes and then winked and grinned at Luna. Before his body went limp, his grip relaxed. His eyes closed. His hearts slowed. His brain go silent once more. Kronos was dragged back into the dark corners of his mind. Kronos returned to his slumber.

Legion was already in the room and as Venus ranted he said. "Venus. Shut the fuck up. We don't care." He moved to his brother and was surprised by what happened.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:55 am

Luna gasps as she sees him wink and grin at her. She stared into his eyes until his body went limp. She panics and turns to Legion. ''W-what just happened? Is he okay?'' She says to him, unknowingly letting her tears slip down her pale white cheeks. She looked back at him and held his hand to her chest, leaning down and kissing his hand softly. ''Please come back to me...Please don't leave me....i beg of you...'' She whispers so only the people closest could hear. Her dark eyes paled to an almost blueish white. Her heart was breaking slowly and she could barely focus..maybe because the tears blurred her vision or because she just couldn't think of what to do. How to react became lost in her mind. She just became nothing at the thought of him dying. Slowed motions, dull eyes and pale skin. She stared at Legion with emotionless eyes. ''Please tell me he's coming back...please..'' She pleads, tears flowing harder.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Hale Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:21 pm

She was a talker, not a fighter unfortunately for her. So when Legion so kindly told her to shut up she merely glared before her mouth got the best of her. "You most likely initiated it you hot headed ass." She snapped back before turning away. Luna was right though, she shouldn't fuss whilst they were hurt. She sighed and brushed her hand against her sisters. "Idiot," murmured affectionately.
Venus Hale
Venus Hale
Admin
Admin

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:25 pm

Jocelyn ran into the Hospital Wing following Luna when she saw her running that way with a worried expression. She saw Luna and Legion sitting at Kronos' bed and Jocelyn stood still for a moment. She took deep breaths but when Luna panicked, tears appeared in her eyes. 'No no no, keep calm Jocelyn.' She said to herself. She walked up to the bed and saw Legion lying in the bed and the tears rolled over her cheeks. 'He promised to stay out of trouble.' Jocelyn walked over till she stood next to his bed and kneeled down. She didn't say anything, she just grabbed his hand and held it while she stroked his hair. When she was calm and able to talk she begun to talk. "Kronos....You need to stay here with us, i don't want to lose you. Please stay with Legion and me." Jocelyn couldn't help it, the tears kept coming, she kissed his hand holding it with her two hands, she closed her eyes, crying.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Legion frowned. He walked behind venus and put his wand to her neck the whispered in her ear. "Venus I suggest you hold your tongue. It was your sister fault as much as mine. I did not start this fight but by the gods I will start this one. My brother is stabbed. You sister suffered a Reducto point blank. Would you lik a confringio? Incindio? Reducto? No? Good. I think enough blood has been spilt. Now lets stop this argueing before I put you in one of these damn beds. You got it."

Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Marvolo looked down at the needles that connected her arm to Kronos' "Luna love, he'll be fine I remember being in a similar position with you not to long ago" she smirked a bit.

Nova rolled her eyes as the nurse fixed her up "Venus you need to get off your high horse, these bitches threatened to hurt Logan for no reason"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Luna looks up seeing Marvolo. Her eyes widen. When did she get here? What is going on? She thinks to herself. She hears what she says and a small smirk appears along her face. ''T-that we were.'' She says quietly...almost as if she said nothing at all.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Jocelyn looked up at Marvolo confused. "Why do you give him your blood, you're not even family to him?" She said to her. Jocelyn looked at Legion and then back to Marvolo. 'The ones here only bring my brothers in danger, they have to stay out of it' Jocelyn thought to herself, glaring at no one in particular now.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:13 pm

A voice entered the deep silence. A powerful voice. "She gives blood because she cares." The voice began to Kronos Grimm. "She saved my life. Jocelyn. She is family. She always will be." Kronos still had his eyes closed. He took Luna's hand and opened his eyes. He looked over at Marvolo. "You saved my life. I owe you my own." He then turned to Luna. "Of course I am okay. You met me. Born tank." His feeble attempt at a joke wasn't funny but he tried. He looked at Jocelyn. "I am not going anywhere." Then to Legion. "Come here brother." Once his Brother had arrived he spoke again. "Honestly. I am fine. I just need rest."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Jocelyn slapped him on his arm glaring at him, she stood up. "You promised me that you would stay out of trouble same as Legion! You broke that promise and i hate you for that, i could have lost you!!" Jocelyn pushed Legion away and walked away from them tears rolled over her cheeks. Jocelyn had enough of all the things they did, she lost two brothers already she couldn't have her other brothers risking their lives while she needed the most. Jocelyn looked back again and shook her head.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Luna's head snaps over to Kronos seeing him awake again. She didn't know how to react. For a few seconds, she believed her true love was dead but now...he's alive and talking. As he tries to joke, nothing happened. She didn't smile or laugh, she was just blank. She tried to get her arms to wraps around him and kiss him despite his wound but nothing happened. She tried to smile at his fail of a joke but again, nothing. She felt the room suffocate her and she needed to get out. She is able to kiss his forehead and cheek and walk over to Marvolo. She kisses her cheek also and looks into her eyes. ''I owe you my life...'' She whispers into her ear as a tear slides down her pale cheeks. She looks towards Legion with her emotionless eyes. Shock...that's the only way to describe how she was. In a shock state...slow motions, dull eyes and just nothing. A shell. A frozen person needing to get out the room. She slowly walks out of the room, visibly shaking with one thought. I almost lost everything... Yes she had her family but they were nothing compared to him. Nothing. He is her entire world and couldn't stand the thought of losing him. Her shaken hands try to open the door only to just land on it. She forces her mind to open the door and it does. She slips out into the corridor.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Kronos watches as everyone leaves him. He looks at his brother. Also leaving. He felt so alone. He glanced back at Marvolo then stared at the celling. Kronos called after Jocelyn. "If you hate me so much. Maybe I would be better of dead to you." He growled as anger filled him. Everyone left him. He felt a tear run down his cheek. He wiped away and turned his head away from everyone and stared at the wall. He felt so alone. He swung with his spare arm and knocked every off the table next to his bed. Smashing bottles and glasses. He hit it hard denting it. It felt good to break things it had calmed him.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Luna sat in the corridor by the door, breathing deeply. Colour slowly began to come back to her, her eyes brightened and she collected her thoughts. She heard a crash on the inside and spins rushing in. She trips on her foot and stumbles but catching herself. She gets up and see's Kronos denting the table next to him. She gasps. She left him when he needed her but she couldn't do anything. She didn't have time to process everything. She runs to his bedside and sits on it, taking his head into her hands. ''I'm so sorry that i left...I didn't know how to react..I thought i lost you. I can't stand the thought of leaving you...I love you so much, Kronos..I need you in my life.'' She says to him with tears pouring out her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Jocelyn heard what Kronos yelled at her and she walked out of the hospital wing and leaned against the wall, her tears streamed down her cheeks. Anger filled her body and she turned around punching and kicking the wall while she cried her eyes out. 'He didn't mean that, i hate him, Achilles was much better, he was calm and caring, it's all their vault' Jocelyn kept kicking and punching the wall, her knuckles were open and bloody but she needed to release the anger inside of her. After a while Jocelyn stopped and leaned against the wall, her face buried in her arms.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: