Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Are we still?

2 posters

Go down

Are we still? Empty Are we still?

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:36 am

Jocelyn walked outside, she was happy for once. Everything turned out alright with her brothers and Cian and that was a total relief. The death of Dante was still in her head but not at the center as she learned to live with it. Jocelyn sat down on the stone bench and closed her eyes, concentrating on her breathing but once she was completely calm one thing came up in her head repeatedly. Luna, she was there when Dante died but she never felt so distant from her as she did after Dante's death. Jocelyn opened her eyes and sighed. The whole thing that happened did affect their relationship even if they didn't wanted too it did. It looked like Luna forgot about her now Luna was busy with her friends and Kronos but Jocelyn wasn't angry just disappointed. Jocelyn looked at her surroundings.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Are we still? Empty Re: Are we still?

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:54 am

Luna was on top of a roof leaning against the walls when she saw someone she hasn't spoken to in a very long time. She was at the death of Dante but seeing another person die in front of her made her feel scared. What if she was next? She didn't want to leave the people she cared about. Death seemed to follow her footsteps. She climbed down off of the roof and jumps down landing in the Clock Tower Courtyard. She walks over to Jocelyn with a shy smile and regret in her eyes. She could feel their friendship tearing at the seam and she didn't want it to. It just happened. Everything fell so hard on them and it pushed them further apart. She wanted to fix everything. ''J-Jocy?'' She says sadly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Jocelyn was staring at a group of students arguing when a familiar voice called her, she turned her head away and there she was as if one of her brothers summoned her to come. Luna looked at her sadly but Jocelyn forced a smile. She has been growing up, she is not the little sister anymore so fighting like a little kid was not an option. "Luna..." She said to Luna. "How have you been?" She wanted to avoid talking about what happened that night that Dante died, she was there but didn't do a thing now it was time to leave it behind. Only Jocelyn didn't know if her inner person came out and started to have a fight with Luna as she didn't know much about controlling her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Luna stares at Jocelyn and shrugs. ''I have been...okay. What about you?'' She knew she didn't want to talk about Dante. Who would? It seemed like a frozen topic. Something that no one would talk about and just ignore. She felt bad that she didn't do anything but she just froze. She stared at his body whilst remembering her mother's. It hurt her but obviously hurt Jocelyn so much more. She gave her a small smile and fiddled with her gauntlet. She wore it in case something bad was going to happen.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Jocelyn nodded and shrugs. "Umm...i don't know, i feel a little bit weird but i think i'm good." This was an awkward answer on her question but for Jocelyn the whole situation is awkward. Jocelyn looked at Luna and sighed. "I'm sorry that this feels awkward, i just don't know how to act. You changed a lot since Kronos.......Well since Achilles isn't here and Kronos took his place. I changed after all what happened so i feel uncomfortable Luna." Jocelyn said honestly, biting her lip. Why was this so hard to tell her what was wrong with her. Jocelyn sighed. "Is Kronos good for you? Be...Better than Achilles was?" She asked finally
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Luna wrings her fingers and listens to her friend, nodding slowly. She sensed the awkwardness in the air and it made her feel sad. ''Don't be sorry..I don't know how to either.'' She admits with watery eyes. ''I know i have changed...Everything just happened so fast i had to change myself to fit around the change itself. I didn't want to change but things happened...i saw things...it changes a person.'' She says looking at the sky. ''Kronos is perfect...He makes me happy. I love him so much. Achilles was the same. They're the same person just different personalities. I change when Kronos does. Our emotions, our ways are one i guess..'' She says with a smile. She looks back at Jocelyn. ''Someone is making you happy...I can tell. Who so i can thank this person for doing something i may not be able to do anymore due to my mistakes?'' She asks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Jocelyn nodded because it was so true, everything that happened changes a person and she could see it by Luna, she saw it in everything but especially in her eyes. She is happy with Kronos. When Luna said that someone made her happy Jocelyn knew that was Cian but she hesitated to tell Luna, she was too afraid to expose him to the people around Sirius Black. "I can't tell you, i don't want to loose him, maybe this is insane but i lost too much, i can't risk another death not to the people who are following the man i hate with every part in my body. Kronos and Legion know about him but i can't tell it to you Luna, you'll hear it someday or see me walking. You don't have to make me happy, we grew apart from each other and i'm perfectly fine with that, it was never going to be the same even if we wanted too so badly." Jocelyn looked away, the group of students who were arguing were already gone but Jocelyn could not bare to look Luna in the eyes not after what she told her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Luna listens to her friend's words and her heart broke slowly. She doesn't trust me... She understood completely but it still pained her to hear those words. ''I understand...I hope everything goes well with you two.'' She looks at the floor with tears pouring down her snow white cheeks. ''I urm...I'm sorry for changing. For ruining the friendship we had. I hoped we could solve this but i follow the man you hate but the man who happens to be like my brother. He helped me as well as hurt me in the beginning. I am truly sorry. You are right...we grew apart. You are no longer the little girl that needs protecting but of course, i will still do so. I never stopped watching out for you, Jocy and i never will.'' She says more tears falling down her cheeks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Jocelyn pulled up and hugged Luna. "Don't be sorry for changing yourself, this is life Luna and it sucks i know but this is how it goes. I don't blame you for anything, i just want to keep people safe and if you are safe with Sirius that is fine with me, i'm not going to hate you because you are with him. I'm not good at forgiving people and the latest horrible event was on his hands. I hope you understand that." You will be family as you are the girlfriend of my brother." Jocelyn wiped Luna's tears away and gave her a smile. "Don't cry, i still love you Luna." Jocelyn was in her mind surprised she didn't let one tear, she has grown and that was a good thing for her but seeing Luna in tears made her swallow a couple of times harder.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Luna's eyes widen as Jocelyn hugs her but she hugs back, smiling slightly. She hears her words and nods. ''Of course i understand that. You are always my little sister. I will always be here for you even if our friendship isn't as it was before.'' She let her wipe her tears. ''I love you too Jocy.'' She said her nickname with a smile growing on her face.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:30 pm

Jocelyn smiled back at her. "My brother will protect you from whatever you are busy with but i don't go and be there with you all. Don't tell this to anyone, no one and not even my brother." Jocelyn looked at her before she spoke again. "I need to be safe and i need a home so i'm going to stay with a teacher if he can be my guardian. I'm too young to be cared by her still young brothers." Jocelyn looked at her hands, telling her this means for Jocelyn that she trust Luna.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: