Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained Empty Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:20 am

Quiet. It was quiet out here at the lake. It was frozen over not but he wasn't there for that anyways. Right not he was sitting in a tree enjoying the quiet. Soon enough they would be going home and he was glad for that. Hogwarts was full of people he didn't care for and he wanted back home.

He looked around and saw his footprints in the snow leading from the castle. There was a ball going on but he cared not for it. He didn't like mingling with those less then him. He was all bundled up in clothes since it was cold out. There was a slight breeze out and it was snowing lightly.

Closing his eyes he scooted down so he could lay down on the limb. It was large enough to hold him and he laid his head down on his arms as he crossed them behind him. He enjoyed the quiet and solitude that it provided and started to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained Empty Re: Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:28 am

Kronos and Lgion had been closer than ever recently. The pair spoke in hushed voices.

Kronos was walking along side Legion. "Jesus Christ man. What...........how di....he wha......" the sentence's were broken up as there were un hearable to anyone but the brothers.

Legion had an concerned look. "He is a.........How do.....Yeah...Stupid I k....We...vengence" Legion paused. He became aware of another person behind Kronos on a tree's limb. A wolfclaw boy. He didn't know him. He eyes shifted as did his look. His eyes were dark and his expression was un readable

Kronos noticed the change. He turned and stood at Legions side. He wore an blank, calm expresion with dark eyes."Who the hell are you."

The brothers both had there wands in there sleeve. They are unbeatable in a draw as they practicly have the wand in hand.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:04 am

Logan was almost asleep when he heard voices but he didn't bother to move a muscle until he heard one of the ask who the hell he was. He didn't even bother to look down after they asked who he was either. He just opened his eyes and yawned. "Who cares to know," he asked nonchalantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:09 am

The brothers looked at each other and spoke with out making a noise.

Kronos had that wild look in his eyes. He held his tounge for a moment.

Legion hated rude people. Especialy people in his own house. He growled then spoke. "We want to know. Hence why we asked you imcompetant fool." He watched him careful then spoke again. Now Lis-" he was cut of by Kronos.

Konos had drawn his wand and aimed it at the wood above the boy. "Incendio". The limb burst into a brilliant flame and headed towards the boy.

The pair stood there with there wands at the ready.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:34 am

Logan heard the anger in the boys voice and smiled. He loved it when he made people angry. Of course it also could get him in trouble. Just like moments like these. He heard the spell yelled and saw the branch above him burst into flames. Waiting not a second longer he scrambled to kneeling position and jumped out of the tree.

He landed with a roll hard on his feet. It knocked the air out for a few seconds but was crouching as he stopped. He pointed his wand at the brothers with a look of annoyance and disdain. "What the hell do you want? Can't you just leave someone the hell alone?" he asked seething with anger as well. The burning branch landed a few feet from him; steaming and hissing as the snow it landed in melted and putout the flames.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:30 am

The Brothers watched the flames. Reminded them of home. They grinned in unison. Then spoke in unison. "Why is a Wolfclaw boy, better yet. A Wolfen out here all alone? The wolfens work together do they not? So why here all alone? That, and we asked you a question." The pair still had there wands trained on him. Waiting for him to either start being friendly or fight back.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 pm

These boys were weird. They both smiled at the same time. But it was especially odd when they both started to talk at the same time. They had to be related but how he didn't know. They knew he was Wolfclaw but he had no idea how. He didn't recognize either of them.

Standing up he dusted himself off and put his wand away. If they had wanted to reallly hurt him they would have. Either that or they were playing with him. He made sure it was easy reach in case either tried to do anything devious. "I was out here away from those people inside. I don't like to mingle with those beneath me and this place is full of them," he said disdainfully. "If you must know my name it is Logan Xaviers and yes I got to Wolfclaw and yes I am a Wolfen but why the hell do you need to know." he said standing there with his arms crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Marvolo was walking down the lake when she saw Kronos and Legion, as she made her way to say hello she caught the argument "Oi" she said frowning as she got closer "Why are you threatening this boy?" she put a hand on Kronos' arm.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Kronos did no take the "Those beneath me" thing well. He was abouts to attack him whn he heard Marvolo's voice and felt her touch. "No, Marvolo. He wasn't. I was abouts to though. Now if you don't mind." He turned back to him. "Those beneath you?! You will find some of them maybe my friends so I would hold your tongue you waste of life. Before I put you beneath me. Six ft under to be exact." he drew his wand and Aimed at him.

"You think you are so special because you are a pure blood. I will rip you apart little boy. Then when mummy asks why all you hair is out of place you can tell her you caught a Grimm bitch slap sqaure to the face. I will not stand here and have you insult my friends!" Legion shouted at him. He was angry. Exceptionly Angry.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Marvolo didn't bother to draw her wand, she took a few steps till she was close to the wolfen boy and each of the brothers were flanking her "Best of you to apologize or run for your life" she said with a smirk
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:41 pm

Nova sat with her back against the tree, cigarette in hand she had wanted some peace but from the sounds of it she wasn't getting any.

Getting to her feet she stalked over to the group "Logan you just had to open your fucking big mouth now didn't ya" she ground out as she walked up to them, standing shoulder to shoulder with her house mate she glared at the crew "Well isn't it slytherin's precious princess and her half bred lackies"
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Kronos growled "Shut up. This does not concern you. Get the hell out of here Nova."

Legion aimed his wand at the new person and spoke. "Clear off. You have no place here. Leave."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:54 pm

"As a matter of fact I do have a place her baby boys" she said smirking "Your threatening my house mate and Legion I don't like you either way"
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Kronos spoke. "No you do not. Leave. If he hadn't of been so rude this would not of happened."

Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Rolling her eyes she took the ciggerette out of her mouth and placed it lit side down on Kronos' arm "Ready to mess with me you piece of shit?"
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Kronos looked at his arm. He simply stared at it before lifting a hand of snow and puts the flame out. "Was that ment to strike fear into me. If that is all you got. As of now. I am not impressed."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:36 pm

Logan watched the scene unfold right before him and was slightly annoyed. Sure he didn't feel like talking but they were the ones who started it all by disturbing him. He was glad when he house-mate came to his rescue. Sorta at least. She seemed willing to egg the others on even more then he was trying to do. He drew his wand out and aimed it at the boys and the other girl.

"Look you started it when you came and disturbed me. I wasn't bothering any of you and then you go and attack me in the tree? What bullshit are you trying to pull here? Just for your information I am not a pure-blood. I am a half-blood as well. I don't like that fact but I don't hold it against others who are half-blood. I just dislike those who consort with muggles. Get your facts straight before you just assume things dammit." he said waiting to see what would happen. The tension was rising and he doubted that everything would just calm down but he was not going to back down either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:49 am

Kronos chuckled. "Sorry. My fault. I thought every pure blood cried when there tree was set a light. My bad. So if your halfblood. You have no right to say those beneath you. I do. I am pure. I don't. As I know everyone is powerful, pure or not...And excuse me for finding a boy on his own in the dead of night. A little suspicious. Oh and I wouldn't have burned you tree if you hadn't been rude to me and my brother. Quite simple really...but...As you did. Well...We burned your tree." he grinned and turned to the girl. "Hmmm. Gone quiet I see. Shame. I thought tonight might be eventful."

Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:23 am

Marvolo laughed at Kronos' words "Listen kid this isn't your school and if anything your below ME so back the fuck off." she glared at Nova "and Nova remember who you answer too"

Nova's hand twitched towards her wand but at Marvolo's glare she didn't move "Stop threatening my house mates" she ground out
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:39 am

Kronos chuckled. "Ahaha...And you called me a lacky haha..." Kronos had a wide grin. He had his wand aimed at Logan. He shifted it to Nova as he knew Legion was aiming it at the boy.

Legion had now fixed his aim onto the boy he winked at Kronos. Knowing he understood.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Logan was glad he had backup but it was still uneven. This whole thing was bullshit. "I answer to none of you. You don't own me so shut up. If I feel like not talking to any of you that is my choice. I have my own beliefs and you have yours so fuck off into your own world." he said looking at each of the other students who were against him and Luna. He saw the one boy, Legion if he was right, had his wand aimed at him so he moved his own to aim at the boy as well. He could tell something or someone was about to break soon and he felt that his side would not be the winning team but he didn't care. No one messed with him and got away with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Kronos laughed. "Not to me no. However. Besides me" He indictates to Marvolo "Is the girl who owns the school, she is all knowing, all seeing and not to be fucked with. Now you're standing in her way. Not a good place to be. After all. She owns my loyalty. She can get me to do what ever she wants. Why? Because she is Marvolo Gaunt. The one person you don't want to piss of. So shut the fuck up. Sit down and beg on your marrow bones for mercy like a good little boy."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Logan was seething with anger and his wand was shaking as anger spread through his body. "She may own the school but she wil never own me so she can just forget it. No one owns me and evidently you can't get that through your thick skulls. Just because you may have this sway over other idiots doesn't mean I am gonna be stupid and just bow before you because you want me too. If you hadn't had your asses over here then we wouldn't have a problem. I can't help it if you are stupid enough to bother someone who doesn't want to be bothered." he said with barely controlled anger. He knew he was gonna regret this but they were pissing him off to no end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 am

Kronos grinned. "Scared. Awwww gonna cry little boy? I like how you call me stupid...Yet you trying to piss me off. Clever. Would you like to know what I say to that?"

The brother said in unison the disarming spell with wands aimed at the boy, chances are he could block one. Not both.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Logan was so pissed at the boys. He saw one of the boys spells coming at him and he blocked it but the other was too close and his wand went flying and he fell back onto the ground. He glared at the boys and held his tongue. Things were not looking good for him and the other girl had done nothing yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum