Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Snowy Silence or Snowy Fight

Go down

Snowy Silence or Snowy Fight Empty Snowy Silence or Snowy Fight

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Embry had gone out for a walk. It was so quiet out and so beautiful at the same time. Finding one of the benches he wiped it off and sat down. He looked around at the white snow and smiled. He could have a snowball fight if only there were more people here. Right now he was the only one here. He had many snowball fights with the kids in his old neighborhood and he missed those days before he had to move.

Last edited by Embry Blackthorne on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Snowy Silence or Snowy Fight Empty Re: Snowy Silence or Snowy Fight

Post by Selena Snape Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Selena was talking a stroll around the castle to clear her mind. After all the things happening lately, she just wanted to forget about everything for a while, so she had left her friends behind in the common room and enjoyed the afternoon by herself. As she walked, Selena saw a Hufflepuff boy sitting outside and she made up mind to join him. "Hi, mind if I join you? Why are you out here all by yourself?" she asked him, with a smile.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer in the Department for Spell Damage
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Skyla walks to the courtyard finding happiness in watching the white snow fall. She walks to the center and sticks out her tongue catching the snowflakes. She smiles to herself and crouched down, making a small snowball. She stands up and throws the snow in the air, causing it to explode in the air. She spins in the snow as it falls and giggles at the way she acted like a little girl. She turns to see a boy from Hogwarts. ''Oh hello...I didn't see ya there. I'm Skyla Valkyrie...and you are?'' She asks in a slight irish accent that seemed to never go from her two week visit there. She heard someone else, this time a girl. She smiles. ''Hello..I'm Skyla Valkyrie.'' She says holding out her pale hand for a shake. She loved the cold so that explains her t-shirt and jeans. No robe, no hat or scarf. She smiles kindly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Selena grinned at the girl and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Skyla, I'm Selena." she introduced herself. Just then did she notice the girl's clothes and gaped slightly. "Merlin! Aren't you cold? Even with my new cloak it's kind of cold just sitting here." Selena asked her. She was just shivering when she only looked at her.
"You're from czech, right? It must be quite cold there in winter as well." she had never been in another country before, but it sounded really exciting.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Skyla laughs. ''Hey Selena and nope! I love the cold!'' She spins around causing some snow to flow around her and she grins. ''Yeah i go to school there however i'm really from England. Live with my sisters there, Luna and Aurora Valkyrie to be exact. They go here.'' She smiles at the mention of her sisters and made a mental note to see them soon. ''I guess you ain't used to the cold, are ya?'' She asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:02 pm

"Luna is your sister?" Selena asked laughing when some snow hit her face where it instantly melted. "I talked to her just a while ago. Why does she go to Hogwarts and you to Wolfclaw? Don't you miss her like mad?" Selena could hardly stand being separated from her friends during the holliday, but to be away from her sister for nine months? That would be very hard.
"Well here in Scotland it gets very cold as well and actually I love winter and snow. It's all so very peaceful then." she smiled softly. "Like the whole world is resting. It's beautiful."
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:06 pm

''Yeah she is. Yeah of course i miss her but i have my own twin to keep me company. I don't know why we were separated...Maybe because me and my twin are into the dark arts more...Who knows?'' She shrugs and smiles. ''I love the snow...It's so beautiful..'' She says softly, watching the snow fall down on the trio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Embry watched the girls talking and then introduced himself as well. "Hello there ladies. The name is Embry. Embry Blackthorne and I am a Hufflepuff. Third year if ya can't tell by my clothes." he said smiling and with a British voice.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance. I see here that you like snow both of you huh? Well what do you say to an old fashioned snowball fight."
he said with a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Skyla laughs and waves. ''Hey Embry! Nice to meet ya!'' She smirks at his question and kneels down making a snow ball quickly throwing it at Embry. She sticks her tongue out and hides behind a pillar. She laughed and started making some more at the ready for an attack of the snowballs. She loved the way to snow fitted so perfectly making a ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Embry tried to dodge the snowball and got hit in the shoulder. He smiled and got up. Bending down he got another ball of snow together and stood up. Looking at the girls he smirked. "Who is next?" he asked laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Skyla's eyes widen as he picks up some snow. She then smirks and throws another ball at him laughing. ''Not me that's for sure!'' She laughs loudly and hides behind another pillar, staring at them with her blue eyes that had amber flakes in them. She tucks her hair behind her ear and blows a kiss laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:48 am

Selena turned to the Hufflepuff with a smile. "Hi, Embry, I'm Selena, nice to meet you." she said and quickly dived behind a small wall when the first snow balls started to fly. She gathered some snow and formed her own balls and then looked to where the other two were.
She threw her snow ball right at Embry who still hadn't hidden anywhere and so was the easiest target. "Not me either!" she called back.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:17 pm

Embry ducked the one snowball from the girl Selena but was hit in the shoulder by the other girl. Ducking behind the bench he was sitting on and formed some snowballs of his own. Peeking up he waited until one of the girls popped up and threw one hoping it would hit. He hadn't had this much fun in a long time and he was enjoying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Laughing loudly, Selena waited behind her wall and made some more snowballs, then spied around the corner to where Embry was standing, now though he was hiding as well and she cursed slightly. Taking a deep breath, she spun forward and threw a snowball at him, hoping to hit. Then quickly ducked back behind the wall
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:22 am

Embry saw a snowball pass over his head as he ducked back behind the bench. This was an okay spot but he need a more open spot to throw from and there was a tree not far from him and so dove for it swooshing all the snow around him. Sitting by the tree he peeked out and saw one of the girls about to pop out. Ducking back he got a ball ready and looked back out at just the perfect time and he threw it at her and ducked back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down