Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Maybe....(Malachai)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maybe....(Malachai)  Empty Maybe....(Malachai)

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Remus threw his bag at the arm chair in the library, and immediately turned to a book shelf. Running a hand through his hair he thumbed the spines looking for the book he needed, pulling it from the shelf he dusted off the cover. He visited this tome every month The Diary of Lycanthrope Students. Taking it over to the chair he opened an ink well and immediately began to scribble on the pages.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Maybe....(Malachai)  Empty Re: Maybe....(Malachai)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Malachi was visiting a strange school for some sort of tournament. He wanted away from everyone and all the noise they were making. He walked around aimlessly until he found what looked like a library. It was bad enough starting at a new school and trying to figure out where everything was but now he he was tossed into another school for however long it took for the tournament to be over.

Walking into the place that had a lot of books he walked past various shelves. He didn't come here for books though. Just some peace and quiet. He figured no one would be here but he was mistaken as he passed by a place that had tables. A boy was sitting there.

Ducking his head in he hurried pass the spot and hope the boy was sucked into his book enough. He didn't want to talk to anyone right now if he could help it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Remus looked up as the boy passed him, wolfclaw he noted "You seem lost" he said
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Malachi cringed when he heard the boy say something to him. Damn. "You seem lost" the boy had said to him. He wasn't really lost. Just wandering. Halting where he was he debated just moving on but figured the boy would follow him anyways.

Not turning to the boy he replied in a quiet voice. "No I am not lost. I am just wandering around." he said and then hoping it was a good enough response started walking again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:01 pm

"Why don't you join me" he said nodding to the other arm chair "i could do with the company"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Malachi almost stopped once again. The kid would not give up it seemed so he just continued to walk. He wasn't in the mood for company or talking. He just wanted to be left alone. No one seemed to understand it that or understand why he wanted it that way.

His time in the orphanage was pure torture and the things that had happened to him he never wanted anyone to know. He knew the kid might follow him but he honestly didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Remus got to his feet, he didnt know if it was the wolf or the man he was becoming that made him love the hunt but as he watched the boy give chase he followed eagerly.

Slipping down an aisle he went up the one the boy had disspaeared to, leaning against the stacks he cornered him "Why do you run from me...you face says beauty but your eyes..." he raised a hand to the boy's face a thumb resting beneath his right eye "scream pain"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:13 pm

He wasn't far before he heard the boy and sighed. He had no idea how long it'd be before he was found so he tried to avoid the kid as best he could but was surprised when the kid cornered him out of nowhere.

Malachi got his first glimpse of the boy and was speechless. He was a handsome boy who didn't look that much older then him which wasn't a surprise. The boys hand was on his face making shivers go down his body. He flinched from the touch because of past experience and slapped the boys hand away. "D-don't t-touch m-me. W-what d-do y-you w-want?" he stuttered out shamefully. He was never this way and the boys looks didn't help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Remus frowned but didn't try to touch him again "To be your friend" he said "and now it is clear you need one"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Malachi heard the boy saying he wanted to be his friend but why? He didn't even know the kid and the kid had no idea who he was or what he had been through. "L-look h-here. I-I don't n-need any f-friends okay? You d-don't even k-knw m-me." He said but inside he wanted a friend and this guy looked amazing to boot. He hated not having friends but no one had ever wanted to be his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:35 pm

"I want to know you" he said softly, he frowned looking at him then taking a step forward he pulled him into a hug.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Maybe....(Malachai)  Tumblr_mnxipekpOs1s5fxc7o1_500 OOC: sooooon
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Malachi freaked out a bit as the older boy moved closer and spread his arms. Putting his arms up he wanted to scream. This kid wouldn't leave him alone! He finally just gave up and put his arms down. He just hoped the kid would give him a quick hug and it would be over with. THen maybe the kid would leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:02 am

Taking him by the arm he led him to the chairs and gently shoved the boy into one. He could tell he was uncomfortable but this would require force.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:33 am

(OOC: Yeah btw THANKS FOR TORTURING THE GAY GUY...that was just uncalled for posting that gif lmao.)

What the boy did next he was not expecting. He had hoped for a quick ending but the kid took his arm and led him to a chair and shoved him into it. He was speechless again and barely got anything out because he was freaking out inside. He was unsure what was happening and now it was scaring him. He was all alone with this stranger and no one would be able to help him.

"W-what a-are y-you d-doing? P-please d-don't h-hurt m-me!" He stuttered out. He wanted to run but figured he wouldn't get far anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:09 am

"Is that what you think?" he said sitting across from him "I told you that I wanted to know you" he leaned back in his chair lacing his fingers together "Why do you think I am going to hurt you"

OOC: 1, i hope this kid loosens up soon omg. and 2, i torture everyone welcome to hell.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Malachi looked at the boy as he sat down. He said he wasn't going to hurt and to be honest he looked like he wasn't going to. He sighed and tried to calm down. He needed to remember that not everyone was an enemy but it was so had after what had happened at the orphanage.

Laying his hands on the table he fiddled with them wondering what he should tell the kid. "I-I." he started. He was gonna cry but no. He had to stay strong. How was he ever to get friends if he always acted like this. Calming himself he said his first sentence without a stutter. He was strong. Nothing could tell him otherwise. He just needed to realize it himself. "My parents are dead. I was raised in an orphange. The things that happened there I won't go into detail but it wasn't good. Anything else?" he said breathing a sigh of relief that he had actually gotten that out. He looked at the kid and for some reason once he was sitting down in front of the kid he felt a lot more at peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:11 pm

"Whats your name" he said simply
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Malachi stared at the boy pondering the question for a moment. He had indeed forgotten to tell him his name. "Malachi Zuehlke. What is yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:31 pm

"Remus Lupin" he said "Not many people try to talk to you do they?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:47 pm

He had no idea why but he liked this guy. He was so friendly and he didn't even know him. "No they don't but it's my fault. No one ever tried as hard as you to talk to me." he said thinking that it was a bit amusing.

Last edited by Malachi Zuehlke on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:51 pm

"Its the thrill of the chase" he said with a smirk as he laid his hand on his.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Malachi watched as Remus put his hand on his. He almost flinched but kept from doing it for once. He looked up at the boy and into his eyes. "You are too? You know umm?" he said looking down at the hands together and then back up. Was this boy like him? It sure seemed like it but maybe he was playing with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:06 pm

Remus laughed "gay? no..I am bisexual so I am fifty percent like you" he winked at him grinning.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:25 pm

Partly like him. So really he had a fifty percent chance of getting with him just as any girl would. "But you like me?" he blurted out. He immediately turned his head away cursing what he had just said. They had just met how could the boy like him already?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum