Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Pulling up a Stool (opened)

Go down

Pulling up a Stool (opened) Empty Pulling up a Stool (opened)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:04 am

Anora entered the Hogs head Inn and glanced around making sure there was no one up to no good. She didn't want trouble after all, but she wouldn't stand by and let it happen. She walked up to the bar and sat at a stool, her gaze scanning over everything and most notably the person behind the counter. She waited silent and patient, to be attended, keeping her self occupied by looking around.

Her friends said she has OCD for examining everything, some people even called her Hawk-eye as she looked at every detail she could see on everything.

Back to top Go down

Pulling up a Stool (opened) Empty Re: Pulling up a Stool (opened)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:25 am

Adrian was cleaning the counter table as he noticed that there's a guest coming. So he looked up and saw young lady sitting behind the counter. He waited for a while and then he turned on her. "Good day young lady. What can I do for you? You look a little nervous."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:40 am

Anora glances at the bartender and looked him up and down mentally trying to decide what attitude the man should get. She decided he looked harmless enough for now and her glaze softened on him somewhat. "Hmm only a little nervous? I am losing my touch..." she said mildly resting an elbow on the bar.

"I am usually really nervous" she said seemingly serious, however it was merely her own sense of humor coming through. " I will just start with a draft thank you, I will see about something else later" she said unsure what she really was looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:58 am

"Well...can i offer you a glass of Blishen's Firewhisky? I think that would make you feel less nervous." He winks. "And i have to tell you there's nothing that you should be afraid in here. This place may look weird, but I'm keeping it in order." Then he slapped his forehead "Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm Adrian Vector. Keeper of this nice den"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Anora quirked an eyebrow at the bartender " I am Anora Rosemen... and very well firewhiskey then" she said giving in though still glancing around the dining area,"I am sure you do a fine job sir, It is me I assure you.." she muttered her being paranoid was really apart of the job. "I am an Auror at the ministry, I have come to expect trouble anywhere.." she volunteered.

Her school life and training at the ministry taught to expect trouble from anyone, even though that might now be healthy she had been betrayed one to many times to have much faith in anything right away. "... My boss Moody says Constant vigilance, I may have taken it to heart" she said consciously trying to at least appear more relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:30 pm

Adrian turns to serve a glass of Blishen's to Anora. "So...an Auror? In my inn? Well that's what i call an important guest. There you go" He serves the whisky. "So...what brings you to this forgotten burrow?" Stands in front of her. "You know i never had someone this important here. Especially when your boss is Alastor Moody."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Anora looked at Adrian with a raised eyebrow she was an Auror yes but she has never been treated as an important official before..She tilted her head trying to read him, wondering if he was being sincere or not.

"Just in to get a drink.. and I was in the area" she said before she took back a shot of the firewhiskey. It burned down her throat but it certainly did the trick. As she breathed out a trail of steam followed,

"I am not that important of a person ya know, hardly a pureblood or anything" she shrugged, quite the contrary her parents were muggles so she was usually on the bottom on the status pole. Not that she told random strangers that.. that would be stupid. She supposed being an Auror did elevate her somewhat.. but all Aurors had some measure of power given to them with the rank. Merlin knew that could change with the whispered dark forces at work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:09 am

Adrian watched Anora as she drank her whisky. "Another one or do you want something else?" He takes the empty glass from her and raised his eyes to look at Anora. "You are very important. You know my only guests are these old scoundrels. The only light in this burrow is my girlfriend June. So don't argue with me." He smiles. "It's really an honor for me to have a guest who isn't suspicious from the moment he enters this inn."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Anora nodded her head "Another firewhiskey would be perfect" she said as he took her glass. She looked around the room at all the shady people again and frowned no wonder she felt so nervous in the Inn. She quirked an eyebrow and wondered why these were his only customers. She turned on high alert again making sure none of them were up to something they shouldn't. Smugglers of restricted items no doubt, like dragon eggs and potion rare potion ingredients. But for now so long as they don't surt anyone she wouldn't pry.

"Hmm shouldn't have told me that you know.." she muttered not truly being serious but her tricky sense of humour kicking in. With a sigh she shrugged who was she to argue if she was important or not? "Very well... Thank you"

The pessimistic Auror didn't take compliments very well, it felt strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:40 pm

"Your wish is my command." Adrian laughs. "So what brings you to this part of town? I hope there aren't any problems." Starts to look worried. "I know these so called guests look suspicious but they're not much trouble as far as I know. Usually it's peaceful in here." Pours whisky in the glass and serves it to Anora. "I really don't want to have any troubles"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Anora waved off his concern "No there aren't any active problems so far as I know, probably are some in the shadows damned if I can prove it though" she said with a shrug as she took another sip of Whisky. " I merely came in for a drink, not to cause you trouble" She said though she glanced around daring anyone of the shadowy figures inside to even try it.

"No need for you to worry" she muttered turning back to Adrian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:15 am

"Oh I'm really glad to hear that. You know the possibility that a nice young lady just comes here to this den...well it's not that high." He looks around the inn if everyone has their drinks to keep them calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum