Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

the other Grimm

2 posters

Go down

the other Grimm Empty the other Grimm

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Jocelyn was sitting against the tree with her Transfiguration book, reading it. She looked up after a couple of seconds, she thought she heard something, Jocelyn grabbed her wand and held it on her lap. Jocelyn wanted to get her mind clear and not think about everything that was going on with her brothers and the horrible memory haunted her the whole day. Jocelyn snapped out of the reality because she saw something in the corner of her eye, she lowered her book and looked around.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

the other Grimm Empty Re: the other Grimm

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:28 am

As she spun she would of seen Kronos. He had a bok in his right hand. His journal. The left was free. He smiled at her darkly and chuckled. "Hello there dearest sister. You may not know me. I am Kronos."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:33 am

Jocelyn saw the figure walking up to her, her heart was beating hard, she closed her book and stood up leaning against the tree her book safely against her chest. "I....i don't know any Kronos, what do you want from me?" She said to him trying to control her breathing.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:36 am

Kronos smiled. "Do not panic. I am simply Achilles's dark side. I am your brother. I thought you had to know." He grinned fiendishly and tilted his head fixing her with his cold, dark eyes
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:46 am

Jocelyn looked at him, his eyes were cold and dark and she shook her head. "I don't like you, i want Achilles back, you need to stay hidden and never come out." Jocelyn felt confident for once, she let her book drop and walked closer to him. "Why is Dante scared of you, why haven't you saved me from being badly injured, you are not my brother unless Achilles comes out." Jocelyn pushed Kronos away. Now out of nowhere she was getting angry with him and all she wanted to do is punch him for leaving her here on her own. She crossed her arms and glared at him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:49 am

Kronos smiled. "If you want to hit me. Do it. I could not protect you from Luna as I was swapping. You have no idea how painful that is. If I could of. I would of. Dante is scared of me as I am Achilles dark side. Now. Dante has seen Achilles angry. So he knows I am worse. Achilles I am afraid was destroyed in the change. Which was Luna's fault. However. I am your brother by blood. I will mot you get seriously hurt." he said softer than usual.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:00 am

Jocelyn widened her eyes. "A....Achilles is........gone?" Jocelyn swallowed painfully and dropped her arms. "L....Luna....did that...?" She shook her head. "Do you know how painful it was when she broke my jaw and none of you came to check up on me, i don't want brothers who just leave me there. How long are you here at Hogwarts." Jocelyn tried hard to not let her tears stream down her cheeks, she wouldn't let Kronos see she was sad about the fact Achilles is never going to be back.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:05 am

Kronos frowned. "I was not arond when that hapened. Achilles was, Dante was. Me and Legion were not." He could see she was upset and instictively hugged her. "I am sorry for waht has come to pass. I know what he meant to you. I am not him. I know. However. Atleast give me a chance." He said calmly as he hugged her.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:31 am

Jocelyn let her be hugged by Kronos but one thing she wanted to know so badly. "Do you know anything about the past and why we were left at the orphanage?" She pulled out of his arms and looked at him. "I have seen papers Kronos, i was only six months old, i really need to know." Jocelyn walked over to grab her book and securely placed it in front of her chest when she looked down at him again. "Okay i give you one chance but do not scare Dante, he is the only one i could be with when you and Legion weren't here, I can't lose another brother."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:58 am

Kronos paused to think. He held her at arms length and smiled. He looked into her eyes and said. "My mind is a bit messed up right now. If I remember anything. I will tell you. Dante...He gets scared in my presence so I can't stop that. However. I will see to the that is not seriously injured...I promise I will look after him." he said meanfuly.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:07 am

"That is the answer of all the Grimm brothers i have received so far, or you all are hiding something or you don't want to talk about it. Jocelyn sighed and shook her head. "I'm not going to be the sweet little sister anymore i'm sick of it. I will find out the truth and if i found out you all knew about you better run for your life all of my brothers who are still alive." Jocelyn said darkly. She stepped back from him releasing her arms from him. She never said something dark like that. Jocelyn looked at his hands and then at her own arms and then back up to him. "You're....manipulating my mood.....how?" She asked him curiously.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:16 am

Kronos laughed. "Do not threatern me sister. However. Legion is the one to ask. He will know more than us. Achilles did not want to talk about it. I know that. I do not yet know what Achilles knew. The change has messed my mind up. Did you ever ask Dante..?" He watched her move away and back and he listened to her question. "Darkness is my best asset. The darkness irradiates of me. It is very corupting Jocelyn. I can talk to say one thing. However implying something else. Its called being manipulative. Or maybe something has awoken. Who knows. Be carefull not to stay too close to the flames. You might get burnt." He said darkly and with a grin.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:33 am

Jocelyn stepped back breathing in and out very fast, her heart beating in her chest. Out of nowhere she begins to cough and she turned around throwing up, she kneeled down let her book fall on the ground, it fell open at the page with the adoption paper in it. Now Jocelyn was sitting on the ground trying to control her breathing her arms clenched around her stomach. "What did you do to me?" She asked between breaths.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:51 am

Kronos was shocked at what happened. He was confused. "This is not my doing. I wouldn't. I couldn't." He picks up what she dropped an examined the paper. He gave it a strange look. He looked at her and smiled. "I am guessing nurse?" He said as he lifted her into his arms.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:07 pm

"Put me down, put me down NOW!" Jocelyn panicked at Kronos picking her up, her stomach kept turning around and she felt dizzy. "Just put me down please, i can walk, please..?" She asked him now more calm.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Kronos let her down but kept her arm over his shoulders he walked with her and gave her a quizical look. "have you felt anything like this before?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Jocelyn is again with two feet on the ground but gets supported by Kronos. She walks with him up to the castle, her other hand on her stomach. Jocelyn shook her head. "No i have never felt this before but i found out something about me, you all had two personalities and i have one too, she is like me only more confident, rude sometimes, that was her threathening you." Jocelyn explained to him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Kronos thinks to himself as he walks upstairs to the nurse's area. "Interesting. It is not as bad as mine or Legions, however. Still will be annoying. Hmmm...." He trailed off and entered deepthought.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Jocelyn looks at him and sees him going into deep thoughts, she shook her head and sits down on one of the beds, with her hands she rubbed her face. A nurse comes and looks at Jocelyn and glares at Kronos. "What happened here." She asks Kronos.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:42 pm

Kronos shrugged. "Don't know. Just did. Can you help her?" He said harshly. He was keeping his ecards close to his chest right now.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down