Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Catching Up

2 posters

Go down

Catching Up  Empty Catching Up

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Marvolo came down into the common room, changed into her usual robes she ran a hand through her hair. Her sister was out again and she was looking for something to do. Slipping her cloak off she crawled into a chair and used her cloak for a blanket and relaxed by the fire.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Catching Up  Empty Re: Catching Up

Post by Severus Snape Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Severus looked up from the book he had been reading, needing to do some research for the dark lord, and noticed Marvolo walking by. "Hey, it's been some time since we last talked." he said coldly. He had heard of her getting closer with Black and didn't really want to believe it.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:05 pm

Marvolo looked up startled "Severus!" she said instantly jumping on the couch he was on, hugging him "Its been forever, Uncle has been keeping you busy I heard"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Regulus laid on the couch, facing a pillow. He was quite tired. But then, his ear rose up, like a dog that had just heard a loud noise. He turned around, still laying on the couch. Severus? He though, his eye opening a bit. He was surprised, seeing Marvolo hug him, but couldn't help a smirk. He sat up, and rubbed his eyes. "Hey you two..." He said with an exhausted tone, but still content at seeing fellow Slytherins getting along. "Doing anything fun?" He teased, knowing people like Marvolo were always up to something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Sneering slightly, Severus accepted her hug stiffly. He had missed her as well, especially as he had to spend so much time in the dark lord's presence to brew potions for him. But returing only to find her having turned to Black of all people was a hard blow for him. First Morgan, now Marvolo.
"He was testing me, I guess. But that's not important now." he told her. "Is it true that you're with Black now? What happened with my cousin?" he asked her confused.

A new voice interupted them and Severus looked over to Regulus. "Hey Reg, sorry, I didn't see you."
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Regulus grinned as Severus mentioned the on going relationship between Marvolo and his brother. "Hey I was on my back. Not looking at my ass was a nice idea Severus." Regulus chuckled, bending his back over. He would let Marvolo answer the question. It wasn't his duty to do so. He yawned, covering his mouth with his hand. Potions has been getting me too tired, He though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:18 pm

"Hey Reg" said Marvolo looking up at the other Black. Curling up next to Severus on the couch she said "I've been dreading talking to you about this...but your Severus...and were close...so I know we need to have this conversation" she began "its true...I'm dating Sirius now, Uncle stole you away and it was like SIrius started to pick on me instead then the picking turned to fliritng and after he broke up with Morgan....he came looking for me.." she smiled ruefully "its all rather complicated I know..." she waited to see his reaction, bracing herself for what she thought would be anger.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Biting his lip, Severus looked down into his lap where his hands were clasped tightly together. That was why he tried to avoid friendships, he never knew how to deal with these situations. On the one hand, he cared for Marvolo and didn't want to argue with her, on the other hand, the thought of her and Black was almost unbearable.
"Why him? I don't get it, I mean I already realized that you like to flirt with him, but being together?" he asked her." he asked her, trying to keep his emotions in check. After the time with the dark lord, he was always very tense already, so this was not really helping.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:26 pm

She reached over and took his hand, looking at the floor meekly she squeezed his hand gently "I don't know really...we just work...sort of...he's on our side now and everything is messed up." she looked at him with a small smile part of her wanted to say she had waited for him, the other part knew better then to say she still cared especially in front of her boy friends cousin. "I know you must hate me now..i am just hoping you see past all that..."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Regulus truly felt like laughing. This whole situation was hilarious to him. Love. Such thing was so selfish. Sirius proved him that. Love was something he'd never look for. He'd prefer being dragged down a pit and drowned, than turning into the feral creature Sirius was before Regulus talked to him. "It's true Severus. My brother is changed. He understands everything now. All the mudbloods, serving Marvolo's uncle. He's with us. He's with me now." He exclaimed, not being able to be more proud of his words. He loved the fact that his brother was turning into his best friend slowly. That was what he truly wanted. His brother to love him. Like true brothers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Severus relaxed slightly when she took his hand, glad that she obviously hadn't stopped caring now that she had Black, something he had feared deep inside. "I do not hate you, Marvolo, I consider you a close friend. I just can't understand, but I must accept it, I guess." he said. "But what do you mean with him being one of us?" he asked confused once more. It was well known that Sirius Black hated all dark wizards.

Then Regulus spoke up and also told him that his brother had joined their ranks. Could it really be true? How would he behave towards him now? Severus tried to wrap his mind around the fact that Sirius Black might really have turned his back on the light.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:55 pm

She smiled and laid a head on his shoulder "He met the dark lord, he wishes to serve him to learn and he has taken to manipulating other students he's learning to be like us" she grinned "we are growing in numbers even now"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Regulus smiled with joy. If they could get Sirius and Severus to get along, they'd both be much better assets. He got up and put his hand on Severus's other shoulder. "There's no stopping us. We're winning this. The other excuse for beings just have yet to know so." Regulus applied a bit of pressure on Snape's shoulder and leaned in. "And your cousin isn't exactly the same girl." He riddled. He had noticed Morgan's change. Like many Slytherins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:11 pm

A slight smirk slipped onto his face, though Severus was still confused at how much Black must have changed. He was interested to see how the Gryffindor would behave towards him now. "Well I just hope he grows up then, the dark lord will not put up with his little pranks." he said.
Regulus' words made him a bit worried though. How had Morgan and Black broke up and why would she have changed. Severus somehow didn't want his cousin to be pulled into this war between good and evil. "I will have to talk to Morgan..." he said thoughtfully.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:22 pm

"Morgan and I are very close friends now..I helped her become an animagus" she said looking at him with excitement "I taught her how to shift how to become an animal she is wonderful and strong" she sunk into the couch and closed her eyes "I can't beleive its all starting boys, everything I've ever wanted..its like a dream coming true"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:15 pm

Raising his brow, Severus observed Marvolo and shook his head. Her and Morgan being friends? He definitely had to see that. "What kind of animal is she?" he asked interestedly. The idea of animagi was immensely interesting, as they usually represented the strongest traits of the person.
Leaning against the couch, Severus closed his eyes and relaxed for the first time in days.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:05 pm

"A Snow fox, she's gorgeous and can keep up with me in my wolf form" she said with a small laugh she looked at him and frowned, pushing some of his dark hair off his face "Severus you need to relax your home now, I can tell your mind is running a mile a minute"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Severus smiled tiredly at his friend. It did feel good to be back at the castle and amogst people he knew, but the tention was slow to leave his body.
"A snow fox...I really would love to see her in that form." he said, trying to stiffle a yawn. "It fits her well." His mind went to his younger cousin and her slender form. "What do you think would fit me?" he asked Marvolo. "And if you say bat, I hex you." he added with a smirk.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:39 pm

"A Jaguar" she said with a smile "clever and merciless but sweet...sometimes"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:42 am

"A ... jaguar?" Severus gaped at his friend. He never would have seen himself that way. Maybe as a crow or a snake, something that is good at hiding away, but a feline? Especially such a powerful one. Shaking his head, he smiled slightly. "Thanks, I wouldn't have picked that one myself, but I could see that it might fit me." he told her. He was quite smart and fierce, but sweet? He absolutely had no idea why she would think of him like that. Turning to Rabastan, he asked "What do you think, you would be?"
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:37 pm

She laughed at his reaction pulling her legs up to her chest "No one can believe I am a wolf...but here I am"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Severus smirked at her and shook his head. "The lone wolf... it might not really fit your flirty behaviour, but I still think inside you are more of a lone fighter..." he said thoughtfully.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Andromeda decided that her stance in the threshold of the dormitories was becoming tiresome, so she decided to move her position. With a smirk on her face, Andromeda crossed the room and moved towards the large windows of the Slytherin home. She forced a concentrated look on her face as she looked at the giant squid from the lake outside squirming past her, while in fact she was paying no attention to the creatures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down