Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Insecurities ( Phillip)

2 posters

Go down

Insecurities ( Phillip)  Empty Insecurities ( Phillip)

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:15 pm

Alchemy stared at the pregnancy test, the offending stick sat on the sink of the bathroom in her flat where she had taken to living with Phillip full time. The pair would go out on missions together only to return home to fall into bed, occasionally leaving articles of clothing left on the way. Today he had told her he had to go alone this time, someone had begun to notice where the tall masked figure went, a smaller masked figure followed. So to stave off suspicion she occasionally remained home and ran the bar.

She had woken up a week ago, the smell of coffee making her choke. She had rushed passed him to throw up in the bathroom. Luckily he had been working so much this week he didnt seem suspicious of her sudden illness. But she wasn't stupid, she had children with Mars only for his wretched father to kill her sons. A child had never factored into her mind every again.

So she had taken a magical pregnancy test and two muggle ones just to be sure. Now they stood lined up on the sink, glaring at her with there offending truth. She pressed a hand to her abdomen as if she could physically feel the child already, though it wasn't possible. Chewing her lip she shut the bathroom door and began to pace, if the magical test was at all accurate she as already two months along. This was a nightmare, Phillip had children alot of them, why would he want one more? With her? She wasn't even sure what they were to each other, they loved each other and she was endlessly devoted to him. But in this bizzare life they shared was there room for a child? For any form of normal love and joy?

Anxiety running high she ran a hand through her blonde hair and cursed loudly. The bar was closed for the day and she knew he would be home soon, leaving her free to wonder how in the name of all the gods would she tell him? Would he ask her to have a abortion? Would he throw her out? The idea sent her stomach churning as if the child was fighting that very idea. She grabbed a jug of water and drank a glass to wait for her man.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Three Marrow Bones Inn Manager
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Insecurities ( Phillip)  Empty Re: Insecurities ( Phillip)

Post by Philip Malfoy Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:19 am

Sitting at a table in an old run down tavern, Philip had his mask lay on top of the table his hood covering his face anyway. He was in the last table, away from much of the other customers, not that there were many. There was one, in particular, that stood out, and that was Julien Wallace, also known as "The Famous Puma" known for stalking his preys and playing with his food before going in for a real bite. His prey, however, were not common animals, they were wizards and witches, the man was a witch hunter, and a famous one at that. Philip was under obligation that night, to bring an end to the man's pitiful life, in exchange for some galleons, The life of a gun for hire.. he mused, watching as the man boldly drank shot after shot, of varied drinks.

If someone had told me this was going to be a drinking fight I would have brought my lucky whiskey bottle, he drawled in his mind, before the hunter stood up drinking one last shot of pure vodka, and walking out of the bar. Grabbing his mask Philip disappeared from the tavern, stalking his prey, much like Julien would have done. His body morphed as he jogged closer to the other man and he turned into a shadow soaring through the air aiming at the man's back. Julien, however, was strangely ready and side stepped the spear coming from him, slashing Philip as he did. Luckily, he wore a mask, so the blade simply clashed with the metal and threw Malfoy off track.

Landing nearby, decades of flying having taught him better than just rolling through the dirt after an attack. He was better than that, his skills were honed and perfected, he was the perfect hit man in many ways, although in some he lacked some of the necessary components. "Oie, for a man who drank so much you seem pretty sober," Philip growled with a small hint of excitement in his tone; unsheathing his sword as well, ready to clash with the man, Phil pounced aiming for a false strike, so he could then do a leg sweep with the hilt.

In the middle of the jump, an arrow pierced his shoulder, followed by another five who pierced his torso, once again forcing the man off his feet but this time Philip did fall, hard... "I knew you were after me assassin. The glasses? Cut up fruit put in a blender plus some water was the perfect disguise. I have brought friends, too," he laughed and from the bushes came a bunch of crossbowmen, and other hunters, smaller scale ones. "Surrender, and I can make this fast," Julien almost promised his grin always from ear to ear.

Whipping out his wand, Philip waved it in a quick motion, casting a semi circle of fire around him. "You believe that is enough? HA! Men... seize this lunatic, and slit his throat," Julien ordered, and as the crossbowmen reloaded their weapons, the hunters picked up theirs, both groups closing in on Philip. Smiling beneath the mask he whipped his arm forward firing a titanic confringo that coupled with the fire already lit burned the opposing force to ashes.

As the smoke cleared Philip walked away from it, unharmed, and punched Julien in the jaw, the man's head whipping back as far as humanly possible, or perhaps even farther. Sinking his blade into the hunter's abdomen, he twisted it, forcing it out the other side where it became obvious the intestines and one of the kidneys were completely shredded. The man spit blood onto Philip's mask, like many before him, and smiled, "I may go to hell... but you're coming with me," the sound of a gun cocking was heard and although Philip attempted to fly away, his grip on the sword brought the hunter along, and BANG!...

The shadow fell down to the ground, both men bleeding heavily. The sword had pierced further through Julien, having sliced through no less than half of his belly. Philip laid not far from his enemy, his shoulder having been impaled by the bullet. Growling as blood came to his mouth, he coughed it off his body as he apparated away, home.

Tearing the doors of the building down with a spell, he dragged himself to the entry before haphazardly turning into his shadow form, and trying to go up to his floor. He crashed several times, but didn't give up until the crash burst the door of his apartment down and he fell on top of the carpet his brother had given him. "Love... how about a little bit of help eh?" he asked ripping the mask off his face.
Philip Malfoy
Philip Malfoy

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:37 am

Alchemy had paced long enough that her bare feet could have worn a hole when with a bang the door fell open. Instantly her wand was in her hand, despite the thin shorts and tank top she wore her wand had been in her hair, for safe keeping. A habit she picked up from her niece when she was young. The moment the intruder spoke she cursed loudly and rushed forward, catching him as best she could before her hit the ground. "What in seven hells Phill" she grunted.

Using a spell she lifted him from the ground and moved him to the floor before the fire and slammed the door shut with another spell, the locks slamming into place. She hasitly kissed his brow and smirked down at Phillip "you siad this would be a simple job, now worries you said to me. You bastard" she kissed his lips before taking one of his knives off him and beginning to cut through his already ragged robes.

"Next time you tell me, "Don't worry Alchemy" i'l just ignore you and follow you" she told him. "Its quite clear you need me to save your ass" she used a spell and cut the remains of the robe so his chest was bared. "Deep breath darling, this will hurt." she held her wand over the gunshot wound and summoned the bullet, catching it neatly in her hand.

"Bastard" she cursed him again as she rushed into the kitchen to grab some of the potions they kept in stock. A blood thinner and a pain killer. Rushing back to his side she tipped hishead back and ordred him to drink the potions or else.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Malfoy Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:21 pm

Whilst lying on the ground Philip although heard his woman's words, his head was elsewhere looking back at the skirmish he had been involved in with the hunters. One at first thought he was underestimating his opponent, however he simply took the route every assassin took when it came to the witch hunters. Philip was more than ready for that situation, but that wasn't what he faced... They were getting smarter, more efficient, and Philip was getting rustier, older as well. He had to start relying more on his wand and not on his blade, he was a powerful wizard, but frequently refrained from unleashing his power, especially when it was apparent it wasn't even needed.

Drinking the potions quickly, his eyes then fell on Alchemy and he laughed loudly at her words, the pain already soothing. "Woman... you should have seen... the other guys..." he spoke slowly through deep breaths his smirk never leaving his face.
Philip Malfoy
Philip Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:30 pm

She scowled at him before getting to her feet, "Drink. And dont you dare move or i will kill you myself." she warned him. She jogged out to the hall and in a flash of green she finished off the dying muggle. With another glare into the flat she slammed the door shut and fixed it with a spell and hauled the corpse over a shoulder and apparated. She dumped the muggle outside of the dodgy pub two cities over.

Apparating back to the home she shared with Phill she walked into the building fixing the damage rought by the man she loved and walked back up stairs cleaning the blood. Her feet were practically numb and she shivered wth cold. Returning to the flat she came back to Phill's side. "I am always cleaning up your messes phillip malfoy. I am convinced that is the only reason you hunted me down those months ago, you needed someone to keep an eye on you and take care of the bodies." she flicked him in the nose and began to disinfect his wound with a potion.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Malfoy Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Lying still he watched as Alchemy took care of him and chuckled lightly at her words, "Maybe, but that you'll never know," he teased, whilst winking at her. "Not that I'm poor and couldn't have just hired somebody, and not have all the work of tracking you down. Not that it was hard either, you amateur," he continued his now even deeper voice easily leaving it obvious he was joking and simply pushing his woman's buttons like he'd often do.
Philip Malfoy
Philip Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:47 pm

With a growl she straddled his waist, taking care to place light pressure on the wound, as a jest before settling so she was lying across him like a small animal. Ignoring his blood stained chest she rested her chin on her hands over his heart and scrutinized him with a frown. "I sure got in over my head when i decided to throw in my lot with you Malfoy" she teased though as she snuggled against him the secret she was keeping came back to her. She swallowed hard and forced a smile, staring at him cat like. "Are you okay?"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Malfoy Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:21 am

Smiling at the way Alchemy always used his last name whenever he was 'bad', Philip let his head rest back and took in a deep breath before hearing her words, "Me? Yeah, of course..." his eyebrow rose, "Are you?" he shot a question of his own, inspecting her expression to find clues of what was going on.
Philip Malfoy
Philip Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:29 am

"I'm fine" she mumbled choosing to hide her face in his neck, she was so accustomed to blood that the closeness of the blood stuck to his muscled scarred flesh didn't make her move away. Her arms hung limply by his head "I'm fine." she said again.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Malfoy Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:49 am

Looking down at Alchemy Philip's eyes narrowed; he was old enough to know when he was being made a fool out of. "Lover, tell me the truth. Unadulterated," he demanded.
Philip Malfoy
Philip Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:29 pm

She swallowed hard and she felt like her stomach was going to flip. Turning her face to the side she squeezed her eyes shut and said softly "...I'm Pregnant..."
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Malfoy Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Her words came in like a bomb his heart boiling as his jaw dropped his eyes simply fixed on his wife... "You... Wha... " he tried to respond accordingly but not even he knew what he felt regarding the situation.
Philip Malfoy
Philip Malfoy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down